Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! (4216 Views)

Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2016
missjo:

ROTMFLAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
I ROTMFLAO'd several times over grin
Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 2:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Someone needs to go offline and study for next year's UTME.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by BloodyCrook: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. He can't come close to me. I would have smelt his tricks a kilometre away
When he came to family section, he took on the cloak of a cheap turncoat supporting feminism, atheism and ridiculing some African core value systems so the "mamas" in family section will notice him.

Watch him come for the head of any moniker with an "m" chatting with any of his "elderly"female financial prospects ...and he will start a cold war to discredit you.

The boy breaths on nairaland and seeks to remedy his actual failures on the pages of the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2016
missjo:

I'm asking because every single thread where young master rebel is being lynched for the fake ass he is, that mod shows up just in time to hide all posts that exposes his boy. That kind of loyalty is suspicious. grin
Most threads go so long with in-fighting with no interference BUT NEVER ONE WHERE IT'S THE BOY REBEL INVOLVED.

It seems these things y'all say about him is true afterall hence the need to always have stuff hidden. cheesy cheesy
Of course it's true cheesy
Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by missjo(f): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

LOL.
You're being careful
Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Laugh all you want, I will surely have my pound of flesh! angry angry angry
Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by missjo(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2016
^^^
cheesy cheesy grin

Another alternate again. And the other day he was confidently telling me to prove he has more than three known usernames, forgetting that he does a fine job of revealing them himself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
missjo:

LOL.
You're being careful
Not really. Some people are not worth my attention. If anyone misyarns, I will let the mods handle them

1 Like

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by missjo(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Not really. Some people are not worth my attention. If anyone misyarns, I will let the mods handle them
I don't know what he ever did to you, but I'm loving how you deal with him constantly. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by Ishilove: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2016
missjo:

I don't know what he ever did to you, but I'm loving how you deal with him constantly. grin
He can't do anything to me. Rather, for reasons known only to him he's stalking me around and trying to get my attention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad! by BloodOnMyHands: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2016
keeper:

Laugh all you want, I will surely have my pound of flesh! angry angry angry
So you're darkenedrebel hiding under this alternate!!! shocked

An alternate of 2007 and you lied you stumbled upon it and the username and surname happens to be the same!! undecided

When I asked you how you changed the password without having the email address, you owned up to your lies.

And alternate account of 2007! And you claim to be 19yrs of age? Jeeeeez! What kind of social misfits is the internet breeding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Beat Their Wife / Ladies, If He Loves You But Doesn't Want Marriage, Would You Stay Anyway? / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.