Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu (18121 Views)

Impeachment: APC Days In Aso-rock Are Numbered, As Senate Concludes Plan For Imp / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu by TheAlchemist: 2:10am On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bruv you're living in the present.

My question to you is did you read a finance/management/economics course in school?

A lot of factors determine oil prices, what u noted is called 'fracking' that's the new technique of getting oil.

Like I said boss, oil prices will rebound, it's a question of when not how.

Russia wants to start drilling further into the artic and very remote areas in siberia... do u think u know more than the white men whose job it is to forecast demand? Oil & gasfutures?

What's affecting naija, Venezuela n co. isn't low gas prices, it's the OVER-DEPENDENCE on oil.

Mardi gras (an annual masquerade festival in new orleans, louisiana USA) contributes over $50m to us GDP

How much does obudu, olumirin, ikogosi, badagry museum, yankari, argungu festival etc contribute to naija GDP?

UAE used oil to transform dubai, you know how many FTZ are in UAE? Recently lagos unveiled ambitious plans for their own...while SS leaders are jonzing (betraying Donald duke's plan)

Don't worry about the oil prices, worry about nigeria being strategically positioned to benefit from the next price boom & not waste it via embezzlement

The next price boom... when will it happen, what are the likely indices to watch out for... i hope you are not predicating the next oil boom to arise through another round of middle east crisis which would lead to loss of human lives.... My personal opinion is that giving the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry i do not see an oil boom even 30 years from now... what i foresee is a dstv documentary of abandon oil rigs and oil wells as newer technology provides the need to use less and less oil to power equipment etc. Watch out for the next big bang in the Energy industry!, i assure it wont be crude oil price friendly.
Re: Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu by Blue3k(m): 2:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Lol no need to argue. If you two feel so strongly about direction of oil. Put your money into stock market. Make money your brilliant insights.
Re: Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu by LorDBolton(m): 4:20am On Dec 12, 2016
TheAlchemist:

The next price boom... when will it happen, what are the likely indices to watch out for... i hope you are not predicating the next oil boom to arise through another round of middle east crisis which would lead to loss of human lives.... My personal opinion is that giving the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry i do not see an oil boom even 30 years from now... what i foresee is a dstv documentary of abandon oil rigs and oil wells as newer technology provides the need to use less and less oil to power equipment etc. Watch out for the next big bang in the Energy industry!, i assure it wont be crude oil price friendly.

Lols 30years is a stretch, russia just issued directives to all 'state employed' officials to withdraw their kids from foreign schools.

The US has pulled out of Syrian peace talks

Russia has pulled out of a plutonium disarmament plan with the US.

The cold war is back...and this time it would be more volatile.

south China Sea crisis is hotting up, phillipines n japan seem to be losing patience with china.

Next year will be interesting.

Either way bruv, oil n gas is a pure energy source...though bad for the environment.

I'll certainly like to see that 'energy' source that will bench it.

Quit Notice: UN Delegation To Visit Soon, Says Isiguzoro / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary