Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (3123 Views)

Not for sale anymore / Alert Nairalanders! Kayode Gid Is A Fraudster! / Seun, Nairaland Properties Needs A Moderator Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by Busybody2(f): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Shinatu, FYI, i have read all the posts in this thread and the other two threads, so know what i am talking about. And if u notice, my post was the first in the other thread after Lawyer's and what i was gonna say was that his input was a tad overkill considering the fact that for every 50 lines he wrote plugging the Land, he made a one line comment about Caveat Emptor, and he is the one always going on about "once an omo onile . . ." but i decided to keep schtum and let sleeping dogs lie. The thread was a very brave move on his part considering that these omo oniles would kill their own flesh and blood for just one stick of cigarette.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by Busybody2(f): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2009
@Tilapia Fish, the bone of Aloymental's bone, DE LAW is very chasable (sic), and maybe I have a crush on his brain - BUT was he not the one who came crying with his tail between his legs to the Romance section that a Lady was stalking him, so wetin I wan take the lily-livered, big girl's blouse do, abeg. He ain't got game, lol. And FYI, my other defunct ID's on NL are BIG_BUMPER and ADMIN2008, I don't need to hide to speak my mind darling.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by Busybody2(f): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2009
@Marmaduke, the only reason roforofo started labelling Lawyer a fraudster, which was tongue in cheek by the way, was because Lawyer'S initial response to their VALID CONCERN was condescending and belittling and done in derision and done in a manner which seems he had vested interest in the deal. Go back to the thread with an unbiased mind and tell me u didn't notice that all these peeps started off by complimenting Lawyer before voicing their opinion on what they deemed was a matured forum and the last thing u'd expect was for Lawyer to come down that hard on them, hence Madam L's ASTUTE comment that "he had a bloated opinion of himself" and hence the reason one of his (lawyer's) supporters mentioned that he didn't have to spit his dummy out like a spoilt toddler over one comment. And even when leye, Madam and Cvibe responded further to him civilly, he started being pompous and posturing and questionning their intelligence, and insulting them. Haba, and over wetin too? And as if that wasn't enough, he them opened this thread to say they insulted him!!! Once again, apart from roforofo who could no longer maintain his composure after being unjustifiably tongue-lashed by Lawyer, WHO ELSE INSULTED HIM? DidN'T u also notice the smilies in roforofo's post showing that if was goading LAWYER? If he couldn't handle that one incident amicably, then maybe he is not cut out to be a Moderator. ALL THIS IS JUST MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING AND METHINKS THE LAWYER DOTH PROTESTETH TOO MUCH JARE.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by Busybody2(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2009
Apologies all round for the lack of editing and paragraphs, posting from a mobile device, hence . . .once again i apologise.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 18, 2009
so busybody

are you saying marmaduke with one to ten posts is right and you have a  massive crush on lawyer and etc etc?

as you come call my name as I dey pass by jejely oh wink
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by thirdeye(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Lawyer, really to be sincere with you I am very! very! disappointed you are thinking on towing this line.
First as a moderator and a leader expect to be badmouthed by those that your decisions will not favour.
Two, we are on the internet and I can decide to open as much as 100 ID's on Nairaland and attack you anytime I feel ur decisions doesn't favour me.
Three, Every labourers deserve his wages, you have worked hard more than anybody on this section to educate all of us at ur own expense so is not a crime if you are making money you deserve it.
Four, Check all the trailblazers in this country they have one time or the other been attacked severely even Men of God are not left out -check post on Adeboye and Oyedepo.
Five-You mean you'll allow few comments from those that know little about you to override all the good comments we all that are active members of this section have posted about you.
Above all u can't quantify the growth and value added to this section when u became the moderator.
Now, consider those that aren't Nairaland members that do read ur postings daily all over the world.
Really, I thought Lawyers are the most prepared for this kind of attack.
So therefore I agree not, continue to do your good work. God bless you.
And before you say I don't understand I had also been called a fraudster before on this forum. Sorry our mentality have been totally bastardized that we find it difficult to think people can be as honest as you are so ignore all these negative comments, except you aren't praying to be a leader in ur life.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by mirabell: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
Una don talk finish

well as far as I am concern De-Law is my man anytime anyday cos he is one of the few people
I can trust. As I write this now, we are running things about my business. so whatever u people like u can say. u are entitle to your opinion so also am I.

Peace out.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by james1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
@poster.matito,why are you worried that peeps are calling you a fraudster?in NL some peeps just come and say garbage,do you know what name some have called me here?just do your thing,peeps who know you know that you are not a fraudster.
Re: I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! by jposuagwu: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lawyer, below is the link to the post by the guy selling land for N150k at Orinyaran location as requested.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-477768.0.html#msg6372098

Thank you.

Johnpius Osuagwu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Properties For Sale In Akute, Ogun State / Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo By Owner. / Genuine Land Selling In, East Amber Estate, Abijo GRA, Ajah Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.