Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63782 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
when you point out the absurdity of their beliefs they start to merge deism and theism together
This is ebukas speciality
Science does not disprove "God"
Science disproves the Abrahamic God
Terribly

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
when you point out the absurdity of their beliefs they start to merge deism and theism together
Terribly
that one na special case
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this makes NO sense!!!!

Oh yes it does tongue

[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=51914595]
atheists don't have an invisible spirit that promised to reveal straightforward truth to us, Christianity does

You sure? Your atheist delusion is from God. He is reserving you for punishment grin

hopefulLandlord:

an atheist can disagree vehemently with the next atheist because everything else is fair game

Na the same thing. Some atheist are deluded by 5 talents, others 2 talents, others 1 talent

hopefulLandlord:

the only uniting factor among us is our lack of belief in any deity

God has made it so, reserving you in your atheist delusions until He is ready to punish you cheesy

hopefulLandlord:

atheism doesn't have different "levels"

It does. From satanism to fly by night-happy-go-lucky atheism

hopefulLandlord:

stop Rigmaroles and spilling non sequitur

Wetin be non sequitur tongue
hopefulLandlord:

now answer me

is the holy spirit not working with you or kingebuka?

The Holy Spirit is working in both of us. God is working in both of us, warning you to repent of your foolishness before it is too late wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=51915249][/quote]
Oh lawd!!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2016
this is what they do when cornered, their delusion suddenly launches self preservation mechanism

they spill inanities to score cheap likes from their fellow deluded Christian apologists

MrPresident1:

You sure? Your atheist delusion is from God. He is reserving you for punishment

its not only Christianity that claims to have punishments laid out for those that don't believe in their own version of god

Na the same thing. Some atheist are deluded by 5 talents, others 2 talents, others 1 talent

NO! there's no spirit of atheism that plans to reveal straightforward truth to us

we can disagree on all other things except our lack of belief in any deity

you guys drum up our ears everyday, claim to talk to the same holy spirit who is not author of confusion and tells the truth plain and simple if you ask him

why do you and kingebuka have different views of verses then? is it not the same holy spirit? or is he choosing to lie to one of you?

God has made it so, reserving you in your atheist delusions until He is ready to punish you

I already gave you a link to this

this is the same person that believes in evolution and knows when Christ would come

The Holy Spirit is working in both of us. God is working in both of us, warning you to repent of your foolishness before it is too late
okay, I agree you're both warning us

but who is interpreting the word with the guidance of holy spirit between both of you?

you probably think I'm one of those people you can shake with some empty but carefully picked words ;P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Oh lawd!!

You OK? You got a fever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

On that thread, I was concentrating only on this universe(from big bang).
aiit..
To me, i believe so long as something is existing...Time exists...
I really dont buy this eternal stuff
and the worst; a timeless ageless dimension nonsense...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrPresident1: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
this is what they do when cornered, their delusion suddenly launches self preservation mechanism

they spill inanities to score cheap likes from their fellow deluded Christian apologists

its not only Christianity that claims to have punishments laid out for those that don't believe in their own version of god

NO! there's no spirit of atheism that plans to reveal straightforward truth to us

you guys drum up our ears everyday, claim to talk to the same holy spirit who is not author of confusion and tells the truth plain and simple if you ask him

why do you and kingebuka have different views of verses then? is it not the same holy spirit? or is he choosing to lie to one of you?

this is the same person that believes in evolution and knows when Christ would come

but who is interpreting the word with the guidance of holy spirit between both of you?

you probably think I'm one of those people you can shake with some empty but carefully picked words ;P

There is the spirit of atheism, and it is from God, just as the evil spirit came from God to torment king Saul 1 Samuel 16:23, so these atheist spirit has been asked to keep you permanently deluded, its purpose is to keep you in delusion until your time for punishment is mature. Just negodu grin, your recompense for foolishness is just at the door wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

it seems you lack enough wits

The Holy Spirit is working in both of us. God is working in both of us, warning you to repent of your foolishness before it is too late

Guy, don't tell me u don't know that just like our phones, there are different versions of the holy spirit. The one that deeper life uses is different from the one used in Christ embassy... The new generation churches tend to update their version more often than the orthodox. That's why there is no concesus as to whether women should wear trousers...
Hell, even whether there should be comedy in church,, there was about 8 pages of disagreement on this forum... It's not their fault, it's because some versions of the holy spirit are not upgraded
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
Terribly

KingEbukasBlog:

Judaism , Islam (Theism ) all believe in one Supreme Being like the deists but they used anthropomorphism in religious texts to make God's description more comprehensible to the human reader . The finger of God , the hand of God , all were used metaphorically . But in theophanies , God appears in human form to be able to ve understood or seen by whom he revealed himself to.

Isn't it what Xenophanes criticized ? Xenophanes who was a deist criticized the use of such and described God as not resembling humans in form or in mind

Didn't I ask for your contribution here ? : https://www.nairaland.com/3504236/xenophanes-criticism-anthropomorphism-vs-triune
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

There is the spirit of atheism, and it is from God, just as the evil spirit came from God to torment king Saul 1 Samuel 16:23, so these atheist spirit has been asked to keep you permanently deluded, its purpose is to keep you in delusion until your time for punishment is mature. Just negodu grin, your recompense for foolishness is just at the door wink

Oga President, stop this attempt to switch the conversation we are having and answer

how does this negate the fact that you and kingebuka have different interpretation of verses even though you claim to talk to the same holy spirit?
is it a case of the three not working together with one of you?
if yes, who is is not working together with?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Findings from this experiment demonstrate that the vast majority of adaptations are due to the loss of unique genetic information. This is utterly opposed to the requirements of molecules-to-man evolution and is why Lenski’s experiment actually provides evidence against the truth of this idea.

You get it? E. coli did not "evolve" into a citrate-utilizing organim: it simply rearranged the previously existing information to be able to utilize citrate in aerobic conditions.

Cc: MrMontella
If it were to be so, other researchers on E.coli would have gotten the same results so easily...
But clearly inverse is the case..
E.g Dustin
Van Hofwegen and Scott Minnis of the University of Idaho,US

also,

The inability to grow aerobically on citrate is a long-recognized
trait that, in part, defines E. coli as a species.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3461117/

NOTE:This scientific Journal's 's Analysis of the experiment was culled from a well respected scientific journal;NATURE
Enter the article...and
Find in page:Genome sequences and Phylogeny

Mutations including single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) as well as deletions, insertions and some chromosomal rearrangements were identified (Supplementary Table 2) by comparing reads to the genome of the ancestral strain, REL606

Then find in page : ''Perspective''
clearly...it is written there

The evolution of citrate-use also highlights that such
actualizing mutations are part of the process
by which novelties arise
i beg you to read the full article...and scientific articles not some christian apologetic nonsense..

Or better still visit the [url=myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/]website[/url] for the experiment itself..
[url=myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/citrate2008/index.html]Here's their article on it..[/url]
And a summmary
myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/summdata.html

and please what is the unique information that was lost?
As the bacteria was still able to digest glucose...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMontella:

aiit..
To me, i believe so long as something is existing...Time exists...
I really dont buy this eternal stuff
and the worst; a timeless ageless dimension nonsense...
Ya "timeless" is illogical.
But the concept of "eternal" involves "Infinite TIME"
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Guy, don't tell me u don't know that just like our phones, there are different versions of the holy spirit. The one that deeper life uses is different from the one used in Christ embassy... The new generation churches tend to update their version more often than the orthodox. That's why there is no concesus as to whether women should wear trousers...
Hell, even whether there should be comedy in church,, there was about 8 pages of disagreement on this forum... It's not their fault, it's because some versions of the holy spirit are not upgraded
this is hilarious grin

what I see is everyone making up what a verse should mean and running away with it, joining a church based on that OR creating a church if there's none already that interprets it the way they want
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Seun caution your people AGAINST trying to derail this thread.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this is hilarious grin

what I see is everyone making up what a verse should mean and running away with it, joining a church based on that OR creating a church if there's none that interprets it the way they want
Even in the same church, people can't agree on what the bible actually says and they all claim to have the holy spirit
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
KingebukasBlog would prefer to compare all athiests to communist's and "north Korea"

Winner01 showed that there is no difference between communist leaders and atheists :https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference

Please let's focus on the topic , thanks .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Someone is pained!!!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Uncle seun , atheists are derailing this thread ooo . What kind of nonsense is this na undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2016
randomperson:

Even in the same church, people can't agree on what the bible actually says and they all claim to have the holy spirit

Please if you wish to discuss the holy spirit why not open a different thread and stop derailing this one.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Winner01 showed that there is no difference between communist leaders and atheists :https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference

Please let's focus on the topic , thanks .
who is winner01 undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrPresident1: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oga President, stop this attempt to switch the conversation we are having and answer
how does this negate the fact that you and kingebuka have different interpretation of verses even though you claim to talk to the same holy spirit?
is it a case of the three not working together with one of you?
if yes, who is is not working together with?

Chairman, We brethren are all growing and learning. There may be nuances here and there, just like we have babies, and adolescents, adults and elders, and aged, and ancients and the progression, so also is the progression in the knowledge of God, as it is written:

Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

There are also conc. atheist satanists level 14 on pH scale, and there are fly-by-night atheist level 1 on the pH scale.

Give me the quote from the atheists' bible tongue *insert it here* grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Someone is pained!!!
lol... They've been crying about the article.. Now the article has been adressed...they are still crying! grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
There are those here who say they know nothing about evolution and have never been in defence of evolution so why then do they wish to derail a thread about evolution with their ignorance and diversionary tactics to areas they hold PHDs in mockery?

Seun you know your rules.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2016
jonbellion:
who is winner01 undecided

He is nicknamed "The atheist destroyer" grin

He changed the paradaigm , you can read his topics https://www.nairaland.com/winner01/topics

We were nicknamed "twin warriors"

But he is really busy right now - he is taking a hiatus
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by damogul: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMontella:

lol...
They've been crying about the article..
Now the article has been adressed...they are still crying! grin grin

Who addressed the article? You gave an opinion which is entirely yours. I suppose the others who said something contrary and 4kings who learned something new from it saw something you did not see

Or do you see yourself as the litmus test for the article?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by jonbellion(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

see the kind of nonsense your spewing
You were obviously dropped on your head as an infant
Ooh wow atheism is a spirit
And Yahweh wants to punish us so he is keeping us for destruction
Damn
I'm so frightened
Excise me while i go shit myself
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
MrMontella:

lol...
They've been crying about the article..
Now the article has been adressed...they are still crying! grin grin

Who addressed the article

Can someone end this delusion ?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Chairman, We brethren are all growing and learning. There may be nuances here and there, just like we have babies, and adolescents, adults and elders, and aged, and ancients and the progression, so also is the progression in the knowledge of God, as it is written:

Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

There are also conc. atheist satanists level 14 on pH scale, and there are fly-by-night atheist level 1 on the pH scale.

Give me the quote from the atheists' bible tongue *insert it here* grin

you keep repeating the same empty things that I've shown to be ineffably stupid

Satanists' version of atheism is no more/less atheist than my Pastafarianism version of atheism and not more/less atheists than Seun's version of atheism

that's because we don't have a book and a promised spirit that would tell us the meaning

Christianity however does

Holy Spirit never claimed to reveal himself to specific Christians at a particular level

once you have Christ, accept him, love him, obey his commandments, you should be able to talk to the same holy spirit and he should reveal straightforward truth to you, many Christians like Anas09 and cohorts even believe you should start speaking in tongues immediately you receive Christ because the holy spirit would descend on you

and I don't even know where you're going with this "level" talk; are you saying you're levels above kingebuka or vice versa? which is it

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Deicide: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:
Seun caution your people AGAINST trying to derail this thread.
f
No one is trying to face Your copy and Paste bullshi5 na Abi you get PhD for Evolution undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
damogul:

Please if you wish to discuss the holy spirit why not open a different thread and stop derailing this one.
It shouldn't require a thread now... The explanation should be simple... Unless it isn't then maybe I will open one
So is the explanation simple or difficult

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply)

Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.