Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63521 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blitzerz:

Allow him to swim in his "vestigial" swimming pool.

Even scientists have admitted that they are still learning the physiology of organs.

The guy is wishing the unknown.
"
If we dont know the function. Then it must have belonged to "ancestors"

What a funny thought.
another ignorant dude...

Did he refute any of the five i listed?
NO..
can he?..No

You're the person swimming in fantasy...if you believe the stuffs i listed have not been researched extensively...
NVM you may not be able to comprehend what i intended saying to you.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
[s]The hokB-sokB gene locus in E. coli is a toxin-antitoxin system. When found in bacterial chromosomes, these systems are commonly involved in responding to stresses and bringing about programmed cell death. The authors hypothesized that the observed insertion mutation would have knocked out this gene[/s] and a disruption of hokB/sokB would likely be beneficial in the experimental environment
Im guessing you and your article writers do not understand the simple statement in blue..

Evolution has always stressed on the importance of environment

5. The researchers observed that all 12 populations of E. coli lost the ability to catabolize D-ribose, an energy source that was not available in this experimental environment. Furthermore, this loss of function was remarkably quick—within 2,000 generations all populations had lost the ability. It was noted that this loss was caused by deletion mutations in the rbs operon. Interestingly, ribose is one of the energy sources that commensal E. coli use in the intestine.
so now the absence of the ribose operon is now a loss of novel information and not a ''re-arrangement/variation but the presence of the Cit+ gene is not a gain of novel information but a variation of normal function..
I laff at you in swahili

One thing you and the author of your article do not understand/know about biology is that
the envionment determines whether a mutation is beneficial or harmful

it is not just by listing a loss of genetic info that makes it a harmful mutation.....
The shame is on you and your AIG because the researchers themselves found it to be beneficial to the fitness of the E.coli

The
ribose deletions were shown to occur at a high rate
as well as to confer a fitness benefit under the
LTEE conditions
[url=mbio.asm.org/content/5/5/e01377-14.full]Richard Lenski;chromosonal changes[/url]

Richard lenski and two other researchers published a data/article on the significant role of deleterious mutations in evolution
www.pnas.org/content/110/34/E3171.full

there are many other cases in which a deletion became a beneficial mutation..
E.g
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377146/

The CCR5-Delta32 deletion obliterates the CCR5
chemokine and the human immunodeficiency virus
(HIV)-1 coreceptor on lymphoid cells, leading to
strong resistance against HIV-1 infection and AIDS

even a creationist website..
www.Creation.mobi confirms this..
www.creation.mobi/ccr5delta32-a-very-beneficial-mutation

etc..

So you and your site need to learn biology...really!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
This finding suggests that any fitness benefits from these mutations were due to a disruption of function.
rubbish!
Tabled data utterly disproves this lie

10. Interestingly, many bacterial populations evolved resistance to a certain virus even though they were not exposed to that virus throughout the experiment. The protein that the bacteria use to transport and metabolize maltose, an energy source that was not present in their experimental environment, is the same protein that the virus targets to infect the bacteria. Since there is no maltose in the growth media, downregulating this unused metabolic pathway would be beneficial for the bacteria and just so happens to confer viral resistance as well. Genetically this change resulted from a mutation in the malT gene, the regulator of maltose metabolism through positive regulation of the LamB surface protein. Mutation in malT likely rendered its protein product nonfunctional thereby eliminating expression of LamB.
another misinformed statement!
The aig publishers do not know that this viral experiment is a separate expiremental study..done under separate conditions...

Also another stupid conclusion that once a deletion mutation occurs...it is a ''hindering'' event!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
There you have it people! Richard Lenski's experiment did not prove "molecules-to-man" evolution, as many deluded people think.
see as your proclaiming thrash!
''there you have it people'' like it was your article..
You couldnt be civil enough as to reference your source..

Your misinformed article has been rubbished tho!

Instead, it showed that the E. coli couldn't have turned into another species because they gained no new information in their genetic makeup.
such rubbish claims!
From Michigan university,where the experiment is carried out
[url=myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/genomicsdat.html]Genome sequences of ancestral and evolved strains[/url]
analyze and see for yourself!

The existing information was either disrupted, degraded, lost or rearranged.

dont be lazy..
[url=myxo.css.msu.edu/ecoli/summdata.html]At least visit the website of the research and view their summary data's[/url]
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
jonbellion:

What I mean is that it's not necessary
It has become a creationist favourite
That's why I don't bother with it
Shut up already. angry
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
DeepSight:

Listen man, [b]no such thing as nothing exists - [/b]and that will remain the case even if Einstein or the greatest congregation of Einsteins think otherwise.

Keep up your study, evaluation and processing of nothingness.
It will do you good.
I'm just seeing this, and I'm very disappointed. You simply repeat the same sentences over and over again in blind determination. That's annoying because the conversation is going around in circles.

When you return to your senses, I'll be over at my space, pondering the concept of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

For materialists such may seem probable , for us who live in the real world its not possible . In spirituality , something happens when someone dies . But let me ask you , if the biological functions of a dead human are revived after cessation , will the dead human now come back to life ?
nether of us know.

Hypothetically, once the human dies, his personality, the patterns in his brain, are destroyed. So, it is not enough to revive biological functions, as the newly awoken person would have amnesia and a host of other mental problems.

This is an hypothesis.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Noblecx: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
nether of us know.

Hypothetically, once the human dies, his personality, the patterns in his brain, are destroyed. So, it is not enough to revive biological functions, as the newly awoken person would have amnesia and a host of other mental problems.

This is an hypothesis.

Which one is neither of us again... cheesy
Can't stop laughing

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm just seeing this, and I'm very disappointed. You simply repeat the same sentences over and over again in blind determination. That's annoying because the conversation is going around in circles.

When you return to your senses, I'll be over at my space, pondering the concept of nothing.

Oh yeah keep it up. Study very hard your nothingness. Process it and evaluate it as you said.

Comedian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Noblecx:

Which one is neither of us again... cheesy
Can't stop laughing
undecided

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
DeepSight:

Oh yeah keep it up. Study very hard your nothingness. Process it and evaluate it as you said.

Comedian.
I can tell you've been dying to use that line. I hope you feel better now.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by blueAgent(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
benzics:

I stopped reading when I read this nonsense! Do you know that gravitation is also a theory?? ?
You just claimed evolution has no scientific observations, so much stupid in one post! We humans share similar DNAs with most animals, which comes to the conclusion that we had a similar descendant... I don't even think wasting my time on this bullshit of an "exposé" is worth it .

You claim things without observations and evidence are FALSE... there you go.. Religion and Gods are all false (even though we already know this).. And if you try bringing your double standards here again, then once again "Keep wallowing in your ignorance"

Only you and animals have the same DNA.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by blueAgent(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Eastactivist:

I doubt you know what plagiarism really is...
All the people he quoted throughout his texts is what?

You really have no arguments that's why you are shivering already, just accept the truth.

Nothing like evolution, nothing evolved.
Everything on earth breathing is how it was originally and efficaciously created by God.

I have never seen this clowns put up a reasonable argument or points to counter the OP argument. they only excel in calling names.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Noblecx: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Only you and animals have the same DNA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.