Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (484291 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
obisco4u:
Successfully registered today at Owerri. Here are a few tips if you are yet to register.

1. Make sure you have created a profile with your email address and phone number on JAMB website , as well as purchase the Direct entry pin b4 going to the CBT centre or JAMB office for registration.

2. Make sure you go for the registration with the following documents; A level Result, O level result, previous JAMB number (for NCE, HND/OND, Bsc holders only!), Bith Cert or Age declaration, Cert of Origin, and Payment slip containing your Pin.

3. Your A Level and O level will be scanned and uploaded. I suggest you scan them and save in a flash and take it for registration to make your reg faster.

4. Awaiting result and 2 sittings is allowed for both A level and O level.

5. Make sure you go through all your details during registartion b4 proceeding for thumbprints. There may be no window for correction afterwards. If the person is rushing you, politely insist that they slow down.

6. For those who have not done their regularization (NCE, HND/OND and Bsc holders only, whose admission records are not on JAMB website), using "OTHER DIPLOMA" may not help you!

7 Jubeb/IJMB/ICAN/ other forms of school diploma, etc have no worries about regulariization.

8. Double check your choices of institution. You have only 1st and 2nd choice.

9. After successful registration your Acknowledgment slip will be printed and JAMB will also send a copy to your email. Also collect your "Last Days at Forcados" novel b4 leaving. This will used for aptitude test by your school of choice, not JAMB.

10. Then make 2 photocopies each (one for 1st and one for 2nd choice) of the documents mentioned in (2) above and submit at the nearest JAMB office b4 4pm on a working day.

11. Registration they say, closes on 20th August 2017.

Regards!
thank you
please are photocopied documents accepted?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Saintinoo:
pls did anybody use statement of o level result to register for D.E? Because the one i used had no passport on it, hope there won't be problem

I used d one without passport, u can use it but dey might ask for d one with passport when doing screening in d school u used
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Jackossky:
HellO...

please,Is there anyone who can help me with the direction to Ikoyi(jamb office)..

PS
I reside at BDG

I finally decide to go submit my credentials......

Find ur way to d mainland, preferably oshodi, take a bus going to obalende, from obalende, take a bus going to Gerard-parkview-jamb, tell d driver, u r going to jamb office, he'll drop u at d junction, ask for jamb office from anyone at where u dropped, dey will just direct u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
roemef:
hi guys,i am a DE applicant,pls I have some of questions to ask,pls reply urgently, thanks
1.When is DE form closing?
2.I want to use nabteb result as my olevel but the result is not yet out,can I use awaiting result?
3.when is Nabteb result going to be out?

1. DE form closing date is not yet disclosed.

2. Yes, u can use awaiting result but make sure u upload d result immediately it comes out.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2017
There is one thing I haven't seen anyone talked about here, which is d issue of transcript, it is very important u go to d school u graduated from to ask for a transcript to be processed for u, in which after it might have been processed (takes like 5 working days), u will need to go and collect it and u will take it to d schools u choosed or better still, u ask ur graduating school to send it directly to ur school of choice, pls, dis is very very important. Those that chooses two schools (1st & 2nd ) choice will need to process two transcript.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2017
guys don't fall 4 any loan borrowing company ooooo, itz a scam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by obisco4u: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2017
saintjimos:
thank you please are photocopied documents accepted?
Yes as long as they are clear and readable. Orginals are more prefered.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
iamoracle:
There is one thing I haven't seen anyone talked about here, which is d issue of transcript, it is very important u go to d school u graduated from to ask for a transcript to be processed for u, in which after it might have been processed (takes like 5 working days), u will need to go and collect it and u will take it to d schools u choosed or better still, u ask ur graduating school to send it directly to ur school of choice, pls, dis is very very important. Those that chooses two schools (1st & 2nd ) choice will need to process two transcript.
wot of A level, IJMB in particular
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Tollicin:

wot of A level, IJMB in particular

Uhmmmm!, actually, to my knowledge, I don't think u ave to get transcript for that since it's d school u did d IJMB or JUBEP u still choose as ur choice. But it's beta u make enquiries about DAT sa
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Sharon8: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
orpehyemmy:
FAKE!!! How did u knw its fake??

You are to apply for the Fresh admission only if u arent given admission via jamb (i.e if u dnt av a jamb reg num or the jamb reg num u av wen inserted on the jamb page to chk ur admission status and its states "Sorry no admission given yet"wink. Dont just conclude and dash Jamb money just because the word regularisation is trending everywhere.

I was told so by a jamb official when my jamb status still showed no admission given yet despite having admission letter.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cyberguy72(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tollicin:

gud morning bro, please can you ask the undisclosed source that, "WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGE OF DATA FOR DIRECT ENTRY",cos i made a mistake in my DATE OF EXAM"...

There has always been provision for that in the previous year.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by propanet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
saintjimos:
thank you
please are photocopied documents accepted?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by propanet(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
obisco4u:
Successfully registered today at Owerri. Here are a few tips if you are yet to register.

1. Make sure you have created a profile with your email address and phone number on JAMB website , as well as purchase the Direct entry pin b4 going to the CBT centre or JAMB office for registration.

2. Make sure you go for the registration with the following documents; A level Result, O level result, previous JAMB number (for NCE, HND/OND, Bsc holders only!), Bith Cert or Age declaration, Cert of Origin, and Payment slip containing your Pin.

3. Your A Level and O level will be scanned and uploaded. I suggest you scan them and save in a flash and take it for registration to make your reg faster.

4. Awaiting result and 2 sittings is allowed for both A level and O level.

5. Make sure you go through all your details during registartion b4 proceeding for thumbprints. There may be no window for correction afterwards. If the person is rushing you, politely insist that they slow down.

6. For those who have not done their regularization (NCE, HND/OND and Bsc holders only, whose admission records are not on JAMB website), using "OTHER DIPLOMA" may not help you!

7 Jubeb/IJMB/ICAN/ other forms of school diploma, etc have no worries about regulariization.

8. Double check your choices of institution. You have only 1st and 2nd choice.

9. After successful registration your Acknowledgment slip will be printed and JAMB will also send a copy to your email. Also collect your "Last Days at Forcados" novel b4 leaving. This will used for aptitude test by your school of choice, not JAMB.

10. Then make 2 photocopies each (one for 1st and one for 2nd choice) of the documents mentioned in (2) above and submit at the nearest JAMB office b4 4pm on a working day.

11. Registration they say, closes on 20th August 2017.

Regards!
How do you know Using other diploma option may not help them. You are just an applicant as well so stop propagating unconfirmed information by forming unofficial jamb official
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
cyberguy72:
There has always been provision for that in the previous year.
okay bro,but will they annoce it when they have Start doing it. ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Frankie09y4(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamoracle:
Arrggghhhh.Pls anytin u are not sure of,dont post.@Everybody U only process ur transcript wen u are admitted and u wanna do ur clearance.NB: I am a 500level Petroleum engineering student UNIBEN and I entered via DE.Tank u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Oluwatayo1: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls when is 2017 DE form will close...pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cyberguy72(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tollicin:

ofcourse
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Frankie09y4:
Arrggghhhh.Pls anytin u are not sure of,dont post.@Everybody U only process ur transcript wen u are admitted and u wanna do ur clearance.NB: I am a 500level Petroleum engineering student UNIBEN and I entered via DE.Tank u
bros ..some schools accepts transcript before admission.. so it depends on the school of ya choice.. if you ain't sure of something. don't post either.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by werg(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls try get this straight, when obtaining post-utme form if we are asked to provide our jamb reg number is it going to be our previous jamb that was generated during regularisation that will be used in filling the form or the new one on the DE form

Bcoz. The new jamb reg on the DE form will say no admission given yet,but below your details on the DE form you will see previous jamb reg number.
So,pls which one are we going to use
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Frankie09y4(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Elizabethojo:
bros ..some schools accepts transcript before admission.. so it depends on the school of ya choice.. if you ain't sure of something. don't post either.
My friend,am privileged to register pple for several years now in different schools,there is no skul dat uses transcript b4 giving admission only at post graduate level.Thank you!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tollicin:

bros u seem seriously troubled bout dat year of exam, just calm ur nerves,if u meet ur school requirement,they will surely give u d admission,weda correction of data go dey or not.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Tollicin:
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by lizychimamanda(f): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed why is dis not yet on FP? anyways i registered nd was not given the novel so pls wt should i do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Elizabethojo: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Frankie09y4:
My friend,am privileged to register pple for several years now in different schools,there is no skul dat uses transcript b4 giving admission only at post graduate level.Thank you!!
bros am not disputing the fact that some schools accepts transcript after admission. some schools did accepts transcript before admission.. I have friends that got admitted last year through d.e.. I also applied through d.e to uniben. ND I know I won't be needing transcript till after admission. well my second choice school needs the transcript before admission.. so try and get my point. thank you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jollyakat(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bioanthony:
I Went To Jamb Office Today (IBADAN ZONAL OFFICE) To Submit My Document After Completion Of My Registration, And I Was Told By Jamb Officer That We I Don't Nid To Submit Any Document, Pls Any Way Out Ooo?

jamb office for ib dey craze. that's what i was told when I also went there
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamoracle:

Find ur way to d mainland, preferably oshodi, take a bus going to obalende, from obalende, take a bus going to Gerard-parkview-jamb, tell d driver, u r going to jamb office, he'll drop u at d junction, ask for jamb office from anyone at

where u dropped, dey will just direct u

Tanks bro

What I am looking is if there is anyway I can get there without passing the long route...

I don't know of there is a route that I can pass to get there...maybe Igbo elerin or something of sort..

From bdg to mile 2(considering the traffic) then from there to oshodi en route to obalende looks somehow far to me.I know you understand what I am saying

Maybe you have any 'short cut' route,I will be glad to hear that

Anyway, thanks once again.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by senny0001(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls,how much does it cost to do the registration at JAMB's office?
Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by damite94(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls i seriously need your advice. I already purchased the DE form, but haven't done registration because my ND result is not ready and i was told I'll have to submit the result in jamb office. Pls what can i do?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Frankie09y4:

Not all schools accept transcript after admission, FUTA for example accept transcript before admission.
Anyone processing DE should make findings so as not to be disappointed.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jackossky:

Tanks bro

What I am looking is if there is anyway I can get there without passing the long route...

I don't know of there is a route that I can pass to get there...maybe Igbo elerin or something of sort..

From bdg to mile 2(considering the traffic) then from there to oshodi en route to obalende looks somehow far to me.I know you understand what I am saying

Maybe you have any 'short cut' route,I will be glad to hear that

Anyway, thanks once again.

Actually, I don't know any shot route but if u can try to reach mile 2, u can get obalende straight from there instead of coming down to oshodi
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
iamoracle:

Actually, I don't know any shot route but if u can try to reach mile 2, u can get obalende straight from there instead of coming down to oshodi

Thank you once again bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by teanumi(f): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
had 66.4% in ND at Schl of nursing and I chose uniben pls wot re my chances of gaining admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.