Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480143 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyi134(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Futminna
Odunayaw:
any FUTminna and FUTA candidate here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Linzo:

I don't know why you people are so dumb!! what is the essence of wasting money and time to jamb office for submission of credentials when you have uploaded them all during registration?
Come-on you don't need to submit anything with JAMB again, OK, because it has been made easy for you through soft copy. Note: credentials upload is a new innovation by jamb to stop the issues and problems associated with carriage of hardcopy documents.
Finally, I would like to educate all DE aspirants here to disregard anyone who post that he/she has successfully submit his/her documents to jamb has a
result of their ignorant. Hardcopy submission of documents is no longer a practice by jamb, it has upgraded.
I hope this will help.
Thanks
Look at this big fool, why did jamb asked for the hard copy? If they had no use for it they won't have collected it. It people like you who refuse to follow simple instructions end up fooling them self.

Educationists, you only ended up making a fool of your self by not been civil. Next time when you come into a faceless forum try not to be rude. idiot.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adedayo9591: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
muyi134:
Futminna
yea
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyi134(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
My friend...... Jamb did not say we should submit any thing to jamb office ..... People are submitting theirs because jamb asked last yr candidates to do so last and the previous yrs .... And it was clearly stated at d bottom of d reg. slip...... Even the CBT center I used in 'Lagos' told me it doesn't necessary..... The woman told me that every thing we need to submit has been uploaded which was done in d previous yrs ....... Am also confuse when I came here and every bdy is talking of submission of their documents....... Even in all the advert av been seeing both jamb and other sites , it wasn't stated ......
Alpha:
well that's were the problem is, jamb said you should should summit it and now they refused to collect it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Jackossky(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hehehe....

what a hoity toity situation

I will reclude in this controversial anschauung....

observing
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Shegzhyboltzmann: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pleaese guys when is direct entry closung for real? I was told it has ckosed yedterday but didnt believe it.
l want to register for it but still gathering money.
l need urgent reply.
And who is FUTA aspirant here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Koats14(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
01Alpha:
Look at this big fool, why did jamb asked for the hard copy? If they had no use for it they won't have collected it. It people like you who refuse to follow simple instructions end up fooling them self.

Educationists, you only ended up making a fool of your self by not been civil. Next time when you come into a faceless forum try not to be rude. idiot.
What's the difference now? You just corrected him by insulting him too. Moreover, he passed a well known point some people know but still ignorantly visit nearest Jamb offices to submit credentials. If you have transport fare to risk, go ahead and come back to tell us the same usual story..."It wasn't collected".

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Shegzhyboltzmann: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Shegzhyboltzmann:
Pleaese guys when is direct entry closung for real? I was told it has ckosed yedterday but didnt believe it.
l need urgent reply.

please someone should help me out with sure response
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Odunayaw(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2017
muyi134:
Futminna
Mail me please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Shegzhyboltzmann:
please someone should help me out with sure response
not yet closed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muyiwa99(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Odunayaw:
Mail me please
am also an aspirant of futminna for both jamb and DE.. #whatsapp 09090080212
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Koats14:
What's the difference now? You just corrected him by insulting him too. Moreover, he passed a well known point some people know but still ignorantly visit nearest Jamb offices to submit credentials. If you have transport fare to risk, go ahead and come back to tell us the same usual story..."It wasn't collected".
OK..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by moderatedguy: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Shegzhyboltzmann:
l need urgent reply.

closes on the 19th
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aziciii11: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please , can I obtain another DE form? just got through wit one nd I choose uni ilorin, But going thru d thread here gave me a rethink, had 3.15 in computer eng from fedpoffa but my issue is I use waec / neco. I was told to consider catchment area that's y I choose ilorin.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
01Alpha:

Where did jamb ask u to submit any credentials? U are d one getting it all wrong.lastyr is diff from dis year oversabi Ll nt kill sm pple
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Thiwhy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
muyi134:
My friend...... Jamb did not say we should submit any thing to jamb office ..... People are submitting theirs because jamb asked last yr candidates to do so last and the previous yrs .... And it was clearly stated at d bottom of d reg. slip...... Even the CBT center I used in 'Lagos' told me it doesn't necessary..... The woman told me that every thing we need to submit has been uploaded which was done in d previous yrs ....... Am also confuse when I came here and every bdy is talking of submission of their documents....... Even in all the advert av been seeing both jamb and other sites , it wasn't stated ......

U better leave dem anybody dat has tfare ND time to waste sud go ND submit. dey Ll still come back ND give us same news wen dey reject dier credentials. Abi I sud slip in jamb office (ib) wen dey no collect it nko
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Antonblack(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
aziciii11:
Please , can I obtain another DE form? just got through wit one nd I choose uni ilorin, But going thru d thread here gave me a rethink, had 3.15 in computer eng from fedpoffa but my issue is I use waec / neco. I was told to consider catchment area that's y I choose ilorin.
shatap and av faith man only u by urself with this your doubting so av failed urself . when u listen to pple u end forgetting wat u initially planned to do. why not prepare well for the D.E exam or wateva unilorin will set if not that maybe screening and leave the rest for God instead u r here complaining about catchment nanxix u meet the minimum requirement so chill. do wat u like sha I hope the school u want to put av already given u admission before applying
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zicomanie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
moderatedguy:
closes on the 19th
I will be very happy if it is so!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aziciii11: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Antonblack:
shatap and av faith man only u by urself with this your doubting so av failed urself . when u listen to pple u end forgetting wat u initially planned to do. why not prepare well for the D.E exam or wateva unilorin will set if not that maybe screening and leave the rest for God instead u r here complaining about catchment nanxix u meet the minimum requirement so chill. do wat u like sha I hope the school u want to put av already given u admission before applying
thanks boss... sincerely appreciate u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Shegzhyboltzmann: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please is there any FUTA student here or any prospective FUTA aspirant who keep abreast to every singke information as far as D.E is concern?
l need answer ASAP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Shegzhyboltzmann: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
moderatedguy:
closes on the 19th
thank you very much guy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by yoqnnq: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jamb is yet to send me the new reg number,tomorrow will make it a week.should I get the DE form before it expires? Please someone should help me out. Dunno what to do.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Tplkenny: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=aziciii11 post=59434480]Please , can I obtain another DE form? just got through wit one nd I choose uni ilorin, But going thru d thread here gave me a rethink, had 3.15 in computer eng from fedpoffa but my issue is I use waec / neco. I was told to consider catchment area that's y I choose ilorin.

Broda Have Once Been In Ur Shoe..If Jamb Sells Change Of Institution, I Wil Advice U To Change It..Unilorin! Upper Credit! No Connection! Computer Science! Datz Waste Of Effort.. I Choosed Unilorin Last Year And My Course Is Even Less Competitive.. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Shegzhyboltzmann:
Please is there any FUTA student here or any prospective FUTA aspirant who keep abreast to every singke information as far as D.E is concern?
l need answer ASAP

I am an aspirant
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iamoracle: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2017
yoqnnq:
Jamb is yet to send me the new reg number,tomorrow will make it a week.should I get the DE form before it expires? Please someone should help me out. Dunno what to do.

You should ave done dat earlier enough, mine took more than 3weeks before it was approved, depends on d school u graduated from sha, if dey quickly take ur form to jamb office, it will approved without delay. So, i won't say u should obtain d form before d approval but it's beta u make enquiries or better still go to jamb office to make enquiries
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by teebest4we(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2017
iamoracle:

You should ave done dat earlier enough, mine took more than 3weeks before it was approved, depends on d school u graduated from sha, if dey quickly take ur form to jamb office, it will approved without delay. So, i won't say u should obtain d form before d approval but it's beta u make enquiries or better still go to jamb office to make enquiries

Plz a friend of mine want to do regularization plz what is the procedure
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2017
shocked me i yam confused oooo. And u said wen u input ur reg num on jamb [portal to chk the status it says no admission yet
Sharon8:

It bears jamb letterhead and I printed from jamb website via my school.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Me ill say u sud start rejoicing cos after seeing this a day after i was regularised.
Reylwane:
Plesase this is what i saw on my usage for regularization nw how many week will it take them to help me send my new regularization number nw
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by yoqnnq: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2017
iamoracle:

I submitted the form to jamb after it was signed by my school. Thanks. Maybe I should wait till I get an approval.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by yoqnnq: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2017
iamoracle:

I submitted the form to jamb after it was signed by my school.Maybe I should wait till I get an approval.Just scared that it might be too late.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by aziciii11: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=Tplkenny post=59447537][/quote]
thanks but is there anything like change of institutions for DE candidates... Thanks in anticipation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Thiwhy:

Where did jamb ask u to submit any credentials? U are d one getting it all wrong.lastyr is diff from dis year oversabi Ll nt kill sm pple
OK madam no vex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.