Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480698 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by labake1(f): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
opera1:

U can sent me an email �

I have

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Joislim(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Papacypaul:
i school in ahmadu Bello university zaria and there is english, for jamb regularisation, you register on jamb and use ur jamb reg number to access the particular year you did jamb, if there is congratulatory message that means you were offered admission by JAMB
Yeah... thanks..... I made some enquiries and I'm to do the regularization......it wasn't jamb that offered me admission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 4:02am On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

No. But it may cost you #3200.
Bro, do you mean printed certificate or final CPGA?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

U can register without uploading ur Result Provided u are very sure dat ur ND result will be available b4 ur intending sku commence their admission screening process.

DE registration should be 4k plus #700 CBT charges
Dat's #4700

Thank you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
labake1:

#4,700

Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ojikutuqudus: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Hello i have a bsc degree can i apply gor DE also...because the option is not listed in the registration step
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello, please can you help me out with names of universities (state and federal) that don’t do post utme exam for direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ojikutuqudus:
Hello i have a bsc degree can i apply gor DE also...because the option is not listed in the registration step

Sure.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JewelBukky(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
labake1:

It is out and I have registered
You just need your waec result, OND/HND certificate and jamb registration number. I thought the novel for DE candidate is the last days at forcados high school but I was given the New novel The Sweet sixteen
I sent you a mail dear, kindly reply. Thanks!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Papacypaul(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Am not here to demoralised you, but DE admission with ND in Southern nigeria is almost unrealistic. E. g school like futa will ask for transcript, write post DE yet be admitting 5-7 student, unlike northern Nigeria, e. g Abu zaria and almost all universities up North will not require transcript, post DE. For example, my class has over 25 admitted through DE for civil engineering.
I applied jamb DE thrice after my ND down South all to no avail, no option than to complete hnd with which i applied successfully, special admission into 300lvl Ahmadu Bello University. In summary, choose wisely.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ojikutuqudus: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

U can sent me an email �
Am about to register for DE but am yet to collect my Bsc degree certificate am currently in another state can I still register
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Papacypaul:
Am not here to demoralised you, but DE admission with ND in Southern nigeria is almost unrealistic. E. g school like futa will ask for transcript, write post DE yet be admitting 5-7 student, unlike northern Nigeria, e. g Abu zaria and almost all universities up North will not require transcript, post DE. For example, my class has over 25 admitted through DE for civil engineering.
I applied jamb DE thrice after my ND down South all to no avail, no option than to complete hnd with which i applied successfully, special admission into 300lvl Ahmadu Bello University. In summary, choose wisely.

Sure. Admission generally is very tough here in d South west.
It's easier to get in d northern part of the country.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by oladapo2017(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
SIR, I graduated with a CGPA of 2.98GPA out of 4.0GPA LOWER CREDIT from fedpolyado elect/elect can I apply for DE at Uniosun to study the same discipline
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
oladapo2017:
SIR, I graduated with a CGPA of 2.98GPA out of 4.0GPA LOWER CREDIT from fedpolyado elect/elect can I apply for DE at Uniosun to study the same discipline

With good O'level, I will advise u 2 choose Ambrose Ali University as both 1st and 2nd choice. Or find out if Uniosun accepts Lower Credit b4 selecting dem.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Suspect33(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
guys Is direct entry same as diploma which you do for one year and get admitted if you qualify
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adebowale89(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

Since you didn't accept the offer, it means that you were not admitted by Jamb. If u are to take DE, you need to do Jamb Regularization.

opera baba I won ask two QSTs for a friend abeg

1. she had a university degree in 2015, and what she wanted to do direct entry to study law in lasu but she only had her notification of result and her o level she didn't have lit-in-eng which would prevent her chances. she planned to retake a neco this year. my QST is this, can she proceed with registration with her notification of result not certificate and awaiting result

2. can she obtain utme and DE at the same time. is there anything she must do for that to be possible

I will appreciate if you can shed a light to this our ignorance. thanks in anticipation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

opera baba I won ask two QSTs for a friend abeg

1. she had a university degree in 2015, and what she wanted to do direct entry to study law in lasu but she only had her notification of result and her o level she didn't have lit-in-eng which would prevent her chances. she planned to retake a neco this year. my QST is this, can she proceed with registration with her notification of result not certificate and awaiting result

2. can she obtain utme and DE at the same time. is there anything she must do for that to be possible

I will appreciate if you can shed a light to this our ignorance. thanks in anticipation

She can obtain both UTME & DE @ d same time But she must use separate email addresses and phone number/Sim for each of the registration.

2ndly : she can register with Awaiting results and she can use her notification of result as well But her Transcript will be needed during the admission process.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adebowale89(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

She can obtain both UTME & DE @ d same time But she must use separate email addresses and phone number/Sim for each of the registration.

2ndly : she can register with Awaiting results and she can use her notification of result as well But her Transcript will be needed during the admission process.

thanks for your response bro.

@Transcript will be needed during admission process...
you mean after she has gain admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by samzyswaggz: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Papacypaul:

Bro Abeg give me your digit, i have questions on ABU
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by freke23(f): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to register for both jamb and De this year 2019 using different numbers and email addresses?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by samzyswaggz: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
freke23:
Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to register for both jamb and De this year 2019 using different numbers and email addresses?

Yes I have friends who did the same thing, some even got admitted through both
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
thank God i found this thread
please how do i apply for DE, I've created a profile code and went to the bank to collect my ePIN and i was given. but when i got to the cbt centre to complete the registration, they told me the pin i collected was for UTME

I'm confused because in the instructions i read, we weren't told to ask for DE pin, i only read that we should ask for ePIN only

please how do i go about it

and again, will i be requested to upload
my ND certificate or it's not necessary

thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
labake1:

It is out and I have registered
You just need your waec result, OND/HND certificate and jamb registration number. I thought the novel for DE candidate is the last days at forcados high school but I was given the New novel The Sweet sixteen

did you request for DE ePIN specifically when u got to the bank ?

cos i was given UTME ePIN unknowingly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PTI87: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
please have anybody been able to register successful ly for direct entry, I am confused on what to do because my skul has not submitted my indemnity form to jamb they are saying day are waiting for other student to submit
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PTI87: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
I don't know if I would b able to register with out my jamb number
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by freke23(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

Yes I have friends who did the same thing, some even got admitted through both

Thank God
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
jendhorlee:
thank God i found this thread
please how do i apply for DE, I've created a profile code and went to the bank to collect my ePIN and i was given. but when i got to the cbt centre to complete the registration, they told me the pin i collected was for UTME

I'm confused because in the instructions i read, we weren't told to ask for DE pin, i only read that we should ask for ePIN only

please how do i go about it

and again, will i be requested to upload
my ND certificate or it's not necessary

thanks

D 1st Step is to send ya names in full in an sms to 55019
E.g Oreoluwa Olayemi Temitope & send it to 55019
Den take d code u received to Any bank to purchase ya form or jux take it to ya nearest Accredited CBT center.

And Pls Tell them it's Direct Entry
A minimum of #50 must be on d sim/phone b4 sending d code.

Good luck.

D above Info was posted here on 11th of diz Month. U should have make enquiry b4 obtaining the form.

U can register it. Try to get money & obtain DE form OR it can be converted to DE form. [dis was introduced last year and it's been done @ Jamb office or CBT center.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

thanks for your response bro.

@Transcript will be needed during admission process...
you mean after she has gain admission?

Some skuz Do request for it b4 admission while some will request 4 it after admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by PTI87: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
someone should please answer me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adebowale89(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
opera1:

Some skuz Do request for it b4 admission while some will request 4 it after admission.

understood. thanks bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
PTI87:
please have anybody been able to register successful ly for direct entry, I am confused on what to do because my skul has not submitted my indemnity form to jamb they are saying day are waiting for other student to submit

DE registration is ongoing coz if u can check diz page or previous page properly u will see those who have registered successfully.

Stay calm, there's still time for you to register.

Pls note: U can take ur Form to Jamb office urself after it has been duly signed by Ur HOD or so for Speedy processing. Coz IF u continue waiting for ur sku to submit it to jamb office, dey may not submit it till June or July.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ojikutuqudus: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2019
I want to ask when is jamb DE FORM closing.....I am seeing different date on different website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.