Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (481338 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FlordFlorez(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ritajovy:

Bsc in Microbiology
seriously? Microbiology to Pharms? Thats rear. God got ur back.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Louis7473(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=labake1 post=75016120]

Hello! Please since transcript is not needed for the D.E exam and registration except untill clearance after admission.
Can l apply for direct entry Medicine in UNN OR UNIZIK while in final year of the current session says graduation year 2020 and l apply for DE form on same 2020 since my transcript and graduation from my first degree will be due by 0ctober till December
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2019
docyomex:

No, as at present
I'm applying for MBBS too

They only updated course and institution
They have started the admission for direct entry. Pharmacy department started the process last week.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ritajovy(f): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
ugofulfilled:

Thanks. that was an excellent performance. I will check & if not offered admission I will reapply next year.

I wish you the very best !!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ufemia26: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Spaceclenzy1:

Y didn't u apply in uniport?

I guess its because of the environment and standard of teaching.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by samsolite(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please, does anyone know of the admission status of UNIZIK DE 2019/2020? I've been checking online and asking around but nobody seem to be sure.

Has UNIZIK given admission to DE candidates?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by samsolite(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ritajovy:
Thos that applied for Direct entry in UNIZIK, check jamb portal....I just saw my admission there...

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by modewap: 2:27am On Dec 13, 2019
As part of our Christmas giveaway, we will be organizing free AutoCAD training to any interested individuals. In a bid to cover enough people in terms of distance, location and transportation, we have decided to organize the training sessions online and we promise to make it interactive in our own way.

With the training, you will be adding new skills to your CV and also position yourself for more opportunities.

NB: The training is full package with exercise at the end of each session.

Procedures to participate
(1) Visit www.instagram.com/craeson_
(2) Register your name and number on the post or follow the link on the post to join.

Note: Class will commence on the 17th December, 2019.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blissbath(f): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pls can i ask u some questions?
Olajumoke11:

They have started the admission for direct entry. Pharmacy department started the process last week.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blissbath(f): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Someone shld pls ansa me...i will be done wit my first degree by July next yr .My course is home economics wit a cgpa of 4.0,i wat to do direct entry into any federal university (university of ibadan)to study nursing.pls,wat r my chances of being admitted??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by joxxy01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
can I get Direct entry into a university with B.sc result of 2.75cgpa so I can upgrade? pls help a brother
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Blissbath:
Pls can i ask u some questions?
Of course you can
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ezimo777(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Blissbath:
Someone shld pls ansa me...i will be done wit my first degree by July next yr .My course is home economics wit a cgpa of 4.0,i wat to do direct entry into any federal university (university of ibadan)to study nursing.pls,wat r my chances of being admitted??

From home economics to nursing may be kinda difficult except you over know people.
Reason for the above : but courses are not related in terms of operational field(s) eg nursing and biology which are operationally related....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ezimo777(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
joxxy01:
can I get Direct entry into a university with B.sc result of 2.75cgpa so I can upgrade? pls help a brother
That's 2.2 I suppose..
U can get a DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blissbath(f): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Pls hw possible is it for me to do direct entry into any Nigeria uni from home economics to nursing science wit a gud cgpa??.Thank uu
Olajumoke11:
Of course you can
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Blissbath:
Pls hw possible is it for me to do direct entry into any Nigeria uni from home economics to nursing science wit a gud cgpa??.Thank uu
its not possible because of the direct entry requirements. For example most uni only accepts direct entry into nursing if you have certificate of registered nurse or SRN or A’levels. Click on this link to read more about the requirements https://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2013/01/jamb-bnsc-nursing-direct-entry-and-utme-requirements
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Paullardricky: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blissbath(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2019
I have a Bsc i.e A level in home economics wit a cgpa of 4.0.Is still not possible??
Olajumoke11:
its not possible because of the direct entry requirements. For example most uni only accepts direct entry into nursing if you have certificate of registered nurse or SRN or A’levels. Click on this link to read more about the requirements https://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2013/01/jamb-bnsc-nursing-direct-entry-and-utme-requirements
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Blissbath:
I have a Bsc i.e A level in home economics wit a cgpa of 4.0.Is still not possible??
it’s not about how high the cgpa is, it’s about how related the course is to nursing.
I will advise you to go to the school of your choice and do your findings.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Blissbath(f): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Tanks
Olajumoke11:
it’s not about how high the cgpa is, it’s about how related the course is to nursing.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olajumoke11:

This reminds me of 2013, when I was a DE candidate to 3 different Top Universities.

While you get info here on NL, I'd advice you guys to network and try to establish contact with those that have achieved that which you sort for. Try to meet those that have gotten DE admits in the department/schools you aim to apply to and learn from them.

Alternatively, go to your intended schools to seek for top notch info about any necessary requirement you'd be needing to get in.

Most often than not, DE admissions are usually on first come, first serve basis as there are limited space with many qualified candidates, so applying early is quite a key. The advantage of a very strong GPA or A' levels can not be overemphasized too.

Then, I got into 2 schools of mine all for the same course, didnt get that of UI.

Best of Luck to you All!!!

Hey dear, check your PM smiley
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by docyomex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olajumoke11:

I'm for MBBS
And it hasn't started yet( as at today)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iammanuel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
I got 2.61 pls list of universities that will accept me for direct entry or should I rewrite jamb I need advice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
I studied anatomy and graduated with 2.1(4.0/5). My plan is to apply for MBBS at unijos. Please how certain is the possibility of me being admitted?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
zod404:
I studied anatomy and graduated with 2.1(4.0/5). My plan is to apply for MBBS at unijos. Please how certain is the possibility of me being admitted?

Choose UI or dat ur Unijos, u will be admitted.

If u choose AAU [it's 100% sure] but u must work very hard to prove urself.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
opera1:

Choose UI or dat ur Unijos, u will be admitted.

If u choose AAU [it's 100% sure] but u must work very hard to prove urself.
I'll work hard... Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Aremson14(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2019
dearpiriye:
Hello, I'm a 300l student of medicine and surgery, university of Ibadan. I got admitted thru DE. I'm available for any questions pertaining DE to UI
I intend on applying for the next D.E medicine, u.i. Do u need nysc,will there b post utme... The transcript how would da b delivered. Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Gemineye: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2019
dearpiriye:
Hello, I'm a 300l student of medicine and surgery, university of Ibadan. I got admitted thru DE. I'm available for any questions pertaining DE to UI
How does UI calculate the agg for DE??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jennifers001: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, may check this? IE still is the market leader and a good portion of other people will miss your excellent writing because of this problem.xender for pc , Shareit , techfranks, Shareit for pc , http://www.softwarelearnings.com/
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Aremson14:

I intend on applying for the next D.E medicine, u.i. Do u need nysc,will there b post utme... The transcript how would da b delivered. Thanks
you need Nysc. No exams. Your institution can send it for you or you come your self. Either way you still l have to confirm that it’s at their office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gemineye:
How does UI calculate the agg for DE??
no idea
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Aremson14(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
dearpiriye:
you need Nysc. No exams. Your institution can send it for you or you come your self. Either way you still l have to confirm that it’s at their office.
Alright thanks. I'll appreciate if u can still obtain further clearifications for me as I'm very far from ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.