Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480926 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by SunbeamClothier(f): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
GD evening everyone!pls what are the processes involved in gaining admission into nursing school unilag, graduated with 2:1 in microbiology!most certainly thru DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ezimo777(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Topazgem:
Thanks alot.....never new ATBU offered MBBS
Just started about 4/5 years ago
The first set are currently in 400/500L now
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dearpiriye: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gemineye:
how will someone weigh his or her options now?
if involves a lot of faith
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ebenezer880(m): 4:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning... Please I finished with lower credo.....
Mineral and petroleum resources engineering
Federal polytechnic ado
And what to put in fir DE
UNIJOS,UNICAL,ABU

Please I need ur advice in this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Harni99(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
With the introduction of NIN for 2020 registration
Do u think one can still obtain both JAMB and DE forms?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Harni99:
Interesting question. I will also need the answer to it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Harni99:

We can't say yet cox we don't know how the system will work.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Laren24(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2020
I graduated from an institute which happens to be a monotechnic called Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (MINILS) at ajase-ipo Rd, Ilorin, kwara state. My course is Industrial Relations. And I have upper credit.

I'm choosing Unilorin, Unilag, Lasu.

I would like to know is it possible to choose up to two or more Universities/institution when registering for Direct Entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Graduated with upper, what's my chances of gaining admission into unilorin mass comm
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by muslaty2k(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Are you still looking for Admission to study in a Nigerian University, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, one of the foremost private University licensed by the Federal Government welcomes application to about 60 accredited courses by NUC. Please visit www.alhikmah.edu.ng.
The University also welcomes application for tuition free or subsidized fee 233k -253k plus accomodation for the following courses;
B.Sc. Physics
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Mathematics
B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
B.Sc. Statistics
B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.A. English
Education Courses
The offer is for Admission from UTME, DE and INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER Applicants.
For more Information on Tuition waiver or Subsidized fee. Please call 08058352656.

Or Admission officer - 07032754666

Attention: visit www.alhikmah.edu.ng for your course requirement before application.

Admission opens till 27 Jan. 2020. Please publicize this for your students, friends and relative still seeking for Admission this year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Laren24:
I graduated from an institute which happens to be a monotechnic called Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (MINILS) at ajase-ipo Rd, Ilorin, kwara state. My course is Industrial Relations. And I have upper credit.

I'm choosing Unilorin, Unilag, Lasu.

I would like to know is it possible to choose up to two or more Universities/institution when registering for Direct Entry?
DE registration is just like utme registration, you can select two institutions. But mind you, the second choice is a camouflage in most cases. Most institution won't even consider you for admission. Your first choice should be your main focus. You can back up your direct entry admission with UTME (if it is possible)

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2020
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Graduated with upper, what's my chances of gaining admission into unilorin mass comm
To be sincere, unilorin DE admission is a war on it's own. You will be competing with jupeb and ijmb candidates. I'll advise you to get a "good connection" and also being an indigene if Kwara State will be an added advantage. Also try to find out if unilorin will accept your polytechnic qualification for the course that you wanted to apply for.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
zod404:

To be sincere, unilorin DE admission is a war on it's own. You will be competing with jupeb and ijmb candidates. I'll advise you to get a "good connection" and also being an indigene if Kwara State will be an added advantage. Also try to find out if unilorin will accept your polytechnic qualification for the course that you wanted to apply for.
wish I can get the connection from here.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mazzaratie(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2020
I have a cgpa of 3.42 in elect elect Fed Poly, Oko. What are my chances of securing DE admission?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Gakpors: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please can i study medicine and surgery with this result
Math b3
English c4
Physics b3
Chemistry c6
Biology b2
P.H.E b3
Civic c4
Geography f9
Data processing d7
Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by drisaac4luv(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ezimo777(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gakpors:
Good afternoon everyone, please can i study medicine and surgery with this result
Math b3
English c4
Physics b3
Chemistry c6
Biology b2
P.H.E b3
Civic c4
Geography f9
Data processing d7
Thanks.

Yes you can
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Vecto(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello please how long does jamb regularizarion take? I did mine on the 2nd of of december but I'm yet to receive approval from jamb office yet. Please if there is anyone who has an idea about it kindly enlighten me
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hammedmuizlekan(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
pls what is the changes for me to be given an admission to futmina or U I with upper in metallurgical engineering to mechanical or mechatronics engineering pls help me out.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AkProsper(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Vecto:
Hello please how long does jamb regularizarion take? I did mine on the 2nd of of december but I'm yet to receive approval from jamb office yet. Please if there is anyone who has an idea about it kindly enlighten me
How and where did you do yours?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Vecto(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
AkProsper:

How and where did you do yours?

Did mine at jamb office in lokoja
That was on the 2nd of december
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Horlekanmi(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Please anyone here knows If Oau has been giving admission to direct entry candidate
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jamb has cancelled use of NIN for reg this year, can one purchase D.E with UTME then?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Gemineye: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
more4rm9ja:
Jamb has cancelled use of NIN for reg this year, can one purchase D.E with UTME then?
Jamb did not cancel use of NIN...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ImMamaPikin: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gemineye:
they have my dear, Goan check update
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
more4rm9ja:
Yes..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by ezimo777(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gemineye:
NIN for jamb registration has been suspended
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gemineye:
Try and stay up to date bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Sadiqali24(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hi everyone! I have NCE in maths/physics and graduated with a 4.25 cgpa. I really want to deviate from education to just a physics B.sc. what are my chances of securing admission by means of direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
zod404:
Yes..
All right, thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nathanielhenry: 4:25am On Jan 12, 2020
[center]Please i want to know if unilag recognizes Ogun state institute of Technology (OGITECH IGBESA). I did my OND there and want to go for DE and my CGP is 3.54/4.00. Do they recognize the polytechnic?. And should i push on for the DE?[/center][b][/b]
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by owenman(m): 5:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Can I apply for medicine and surgery with B.ph bachelor of public health CGPA 4.54/5.0
What are the requirements and their school fees schedule

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.