Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (480665 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BlushPink: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2020
zod404:
Thank you
are you in Lagos and any success withe the booking.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by BlushPink: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Has anybody visit jamb ikoyi (Lagos) office recently. are they attending to people?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2020
BlushPink:

are you in Lagos and any success withe the booking.
No, I'm in Osun state. No response from JAMB but I'll go to their office tomorrow.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Charles4sure(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Please is Fuoye post utme form out?
No.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Charles4sure:
No.
thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomiwaaa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
tomiwaaa:
hello here.
pls has anybody been able to do the UTME to DE conversion
I haven't been able to do mine and it's getting me worried. I've been to the jamb headquarters annex at Ikoyi and it's closed down.
pls I need information on this conversion. 2020 admission processes are starting already and my fear is beginning to rise.
I want to CONVERT from UTME to DE.....
I've answered your question in the other thread.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please which other thread? I'm also having same issues.. I want to convert UTME to D.E too
I'm getting worried☹️
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Annie33:
Please which other thread? I'm also having same issues.. I want to convert UTME to D.E too
I'm getting worried☹️
The medical aspirant thread. That was where I saw his question. You can only do it at the State office.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Annie33: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=zod404 post=91893407]

I'm quite confused.. the jamb headquarters is in Ikoyi, Lagos( which is also the only jamb office we have in the state).. and from his statement above.. he has been there and it's closed down
I too have been trying to book an appointment with them..but all to no avail
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by johnsonm2g: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Good morning to you all.
Please can anybody in thread help me with this bothering issue? I have a degree of which I obtained via part time. I want to apply for direct entry, should I just do jamb regularisation or buy Jamb form and later convert it to Direct entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zod404(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Annie33 post=91894251][/quote]
You can try that of Oyo or Ogun State. That's if you're ready to go to another state.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dcurtly:

if you didnt buy your jamb d.e. form i'm sorry its to late, you will have to wait till next year when jamb starts selling form. If you have already gotten the form, good for you. One abt DE is that jamb does not set any exams for d.e. Candidiates, when your institution of choice starts selling thier entrance form(for utme/d.e.) you go ahead and pick the form. This time depending on you school, there might be an exam or just screening.
Thanks man you guys have always been of help on this thread.
please am really confuse i have and N.C.E result and i want to apply for D.E but i don't really know what to do.
i saw this link of my university choice please help me with guide lines.thanks in anticipation.
)
)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dcurtly:

if you didnt buy your jamb d.e. form i'm sorry its to late, you will have to wait till next year when jamb starts selling form. If you have already gotten the form, good for you. One abt DE is that jamb does not set any exams for d.e. Candidiates, when your institution of choice starts selling thier entrance form(for utme/d.e.) you go ahead and pick the form. This time depending on you school, there might be an exam or just screening.
please am really confuse i have an N.C.E result and i want to apply for D.E but i don't really know what to do.
i saw this link of my university choice please help me with guide lines.thanks in anticipation.
https://www.nairaland.com/6010063/nasarawa-state-university-keffi-post
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fetula4u:

please am really confuse i have an N.C.E result and i want to apply for D.E but i don't really know what to do.
https://www.nairaland.com/6010063/nasarawa-state-university-keffi-post

U are welcome.
DE registration has close for now. Hence, u av to wait until next year.
D form is sold/collected when JAMB UTME FORM is on sale.
is it JAMB dat gave u ur 1st admision? or do u av JAMB reg. number?

w
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:

U are welcome. DE registration has close for now. Hence, u av to wait until next year. D form is sold/collected when JAMB UTME FORM is on sale. is it JAMB dat gave u ur 1st admision? or do u av JAMB reg. number?
w
. i don't have a Jamb Number .my N.c.E was with out jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fetula4u:
. i don't have a Jamb Number .my N.c.E was with out jamb
Alright. when it time for reg. jux use OTHER DIPLOMA as ur qualification. Stay safe & enjoy yaself 4 now while waitin 4 d form. Don't 4get to check back here when it's time for any assistance.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:

Alright. when it time for reg. jux use OTHER DIPLOMA as ur qualification. Stay safe & enjoy yaself 4 now while waitin 4 d form. Don't 4get to check back here when it's time for any assistance.
. presently can i go to purchase the Jamb number?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fetula4u:
presently can i go to purchase the Jamb number?

Pls which JAMB NUMBER?
What u need is DIRECT ENTRY FORM & d form is not on sale currently until next year. pls review my prevous response to ur post.

ji4p
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fetula4u: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:

Pls which JAMB NUMBER?
What u need is DIRECT ENTRY FORM & d form is not on sale currently until next year. pls review my prevous response to ur post.

ji4p
okay thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Sadiqali24(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
opera1:

Pls which JAMB NUMBER?

ji4p
no sir, he can't use other diploma for nce, he needs to do regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sadiqali24:
no sir, he can't use other diploma for nce, he needs to do regularization

He can use it. not all NCE requirez regularization.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Gemineye: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cc Opera1 is 8C's 1A and 2:1 B.sc in Microbiology okay for AAU DE into MBBS??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gemineye:
Cc Opera1 is 8C's 1A and 2:1 B.sc in Microbiology okay for AAU DE into MBBS??

Very hard with 8C's, it's either u go for MLS or U get another sound O-Level for next admisstn if u insist on MBBS.
And again NO MBBS ADMISSION DIZ YEAR.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Gemineye: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
opera1:

Very hard with 8C's, it's either u go for MLS or U get another sound O-Level for next admisstn if u insist on MBBS.
And again NO MBBS ADMISSION DIZ YEAR.
For Direct entry?

can i have ur contact pls....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gemineye:
For Direct entry?
can i have ur contact pls....
Either via UTME or DE, NO MBBS ADMISSION @ AAU DIZ YEAR.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Govinda69: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Many people are afriad to pursue upsc. Yes, this is the toughest exam of India. However the rewards are also high. You get the dream job one aspires. The diversity and the perks of the Job are the crucial things that attracts a lot of people, but many are afraid of giving a try. The total no of aspirants applying for the exam are more than a million and merely 1000 are selected for the Job. Many people are found [url]upscfreematerials.org[/url] hard because they are not able to limit there sources.

What you guys think about it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rationalhuman(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
A very Inefficient and Useless system,

How can a graduate in Art becomes official and can supervise the Civil construction? how the hell on earth he can discuss about Electrical distribution with ED company?

How a person from Art or Fine Arts, Humanities background can be compared with someone who has graduated in Engineering, Technology or core science.

Completely outdated system that need reforms.

Govinda69:
Many people are afriad to pursue upsc. Yes, this is the toughest exam of India. However the rewards are also high. You get the dream job one aspires. The diversity and the perks of the Job are the crucial things that attracts a lot of people, but many are afraid of giving a try. The total no of aspirants applying for the exam are more than a million and merely 1000 are selected for the Job. Many people are found [url]upscfreematerials.org[/url] hard because they are not able to limit there sources.

What you guys think about it?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Good day everyone here, please I need materials to read for IELTS text.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by FlordFlorez(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Any Unn DE science based candidates' WhatsApp group?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by nkakp(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
SURE FOUNDATION POLYTECHNIC Ikot Akai, Ukanafun L. G. A, Akwa Ibom state.

A private polytechnic with state of the art equipments,labs and classrooms.

2020/2021 Academic Session! Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!!

THE FOLLOWING COURSES BELOW ARE AVAILABLE:

- Accounting
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mass communication
- Business Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Office Technology
- Building Technology
- Architecture
- Agricultural Technology
- Land Surveying

Interested students should obtain application form from the admission's office or call the following number 09099213377, 08036427254!!!!

It is now your turn to have a qualitative polytechnic education!

Tuition Fees are Affordable with a standardized laboratories, workshop and well furnished & Secured hostels!!!!!

Get Registered.

visit our website, www.sfp.edu.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.