Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (113639 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
oduastates:
This is failure of governance and government on many levels .

1 Nigerians have so much unproductive time available that they can go to church all the time . If Monday to Friday was anything like more productive countries , I am sure that most people would be at home with their families sleeping off the tiredness from all the exertion of the working week .

2 Pastors, Imams and all these "born against " churches are taking advantage of people's misery and the government is doing nothing about the fraud being perpetrated.

3 A substantial chunk of resources which should be going to states and local governments ( resources required to build schools,hospitals ,roads etc ) is being diverted to meaningless and unproductive religious activities.

4 Lack of governance means that every quack is an engineer . A bricklayer becomes an architect , an architect becomes the surveyors,a surveyor becomes the plumber and the plumber becomes the civil engineer.

5 Lack of governance means that state and local governments departments are staffed by dunderheads.
Those who are supposed to regulate , administer and enforce building codes ( if at all they exist ) are not professionally qualified to do so ,are not equipped to do so, are too lazy ,corrupt or simply do not exist .

Nigeria is not a nation . Nigeria is the wreckage of a failed experiment. While other countries are constantly striving for the future , It is death, death, death, misery, misery , misery ,blood, blood ,blood all the way everyday of the week.

are u saying that Nigeria should disintegrate...
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Just imagine the MAYHEM....
U ask people to WORSHIP in an UNCOMPLETED BUILDING, with the promise that GOD will always protect them...
Please are u GOD...?
While in such Rickety churches , people are encouraged to VIBRATE the buildings like that of the JERICHO...

I ask all these churches that indulge in such to tell me when last they heard of PEOPLE worshipping in uncompleted and compromised buildings in the developed countries...?

NONSENSE.....
May GOD punish anyone that says " It is the WILL of GOD"
One eediot will say God knows the best
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
ngoben:
Rip ...we all actually went to serve God...bt u met ur untimely death...May God accet ur soul ...Be in paradise ..daz all I can say...bt its soo hrtbreaking....WONDER WHaT COULD HVCAUSED DAT?
what that building is carrying as a roof is heavy. Those beams are so heavy, those are heavy irons for that type of building,things like this are bound to happen sincerely. It was a poorly planned building structure. May the soul of the departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
They have doned their rituals again with innocent lives

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by pope191: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
TeamSimple:

mr man LIFE GOES ON.

I knw life goes on... When you lost your siblings, pls neglect other emotions ard ya. set a goal of four post, call ur folks and start playing football in front of ur house, later at night... if they bag his/her body in the room, pick a girl, bang, smoke weed all in bid of life goes on.

forming Pac!

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by DebbieLaw(f): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Really sad incident, dint imagine stuffs lyk dis cud happen in d place of worship..i hope family of d deceased are well catered for..Rest on!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
what that building is carrying as a roof is heavy. Those beams are so heavy, those are heavy irons for that type of building,things like this are bound to happen sincerely. It was a poorly planned building structure. May the soul of the departed rest in peace
they dided it intentionally for ritual purpose so that the church business can boom
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wisejoe: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
death toll has increased to 200.am in uyo where it happened.my house is close to the church
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by argob44(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
lord have mercy
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by call4shola(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Life... RIP guys.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
ngoben:
Rip ...we all actually went to serve God...bt u met ur untimely death...May God accet ur soul ...Be in paradise ..daz all I can say...bt its soo hrtbreaking....WONDER WHaT COULD HVCAUSED DAT?

Hi Dear,do u hav any of ur own involved In dis incident?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
may God console dia families
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
creamylicious:
help me with any money doubling scheme that would yield profit from now till next week ..... hardships biting hard
be careful of fraudsters but try ultimate cycler
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Donsammi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
they dided it intentionally for ritual purpose so that the church business can boom
dided

just kill me instead ....

3 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Donnetimmy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
The aide who sacrificed his life for the Governor tho
does he really worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by johnsung: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:
If GEJ and PDP had not looted the treasury this building would have been built by good engineers but GEJ Govt awarded it to a quack engineer.

May the souls of the departed Rest in peace.

Insha Allah.
Are u been sarcastic here or u are just dump

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kebesobase(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
God is God, no man can mock him. I smell something fishy. when the foundation is faulty, what can d rig righteous do?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sweetrolly(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:
If GEJ and PDP had not looted the treasury this building would have been built by good engineers but GEJ Govt awarded it to a quack engineer.

Insha Allah.

RECEIVE COMMON SENSE!, IT'S FREE
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
But it was reported that the governor came late. Which one is brave aide pushed him away again?

3 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you tell them that Yahweh is currently in a cage, they won't listen. Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, 4evergod, Promise01, Kingebukasblog, come and see how your god murdered innocent souls here. cry

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
funkyibodude:
stop smoking weed tongue
Epic!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bstringz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:

Insha Allah.

Just shut up! angry

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
ASSUMING THE GOVERNOR IS NOT INVOLVED ON A VISIT , HE WOULD HAVE SEALED THE CHURCH AND CALLED FOR AN INVESTIGATION
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
If you tell them that Yahweh is currently in a cage, they won't listen. Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, 4evergod, Promise01, Kingebukasblog, come and see how your god murdered innocent souls here. cry

How can someone who is in a cage murder someone ? How can an immaterial being be accused of murder ? Do you know the definition of murder?

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

4 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cephaswizzy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
yedidiah:
But it was reported that the governor came late. Which one is brave aide pushed him away again?
He was there live. After he narrowly escaped the accident, he later came bk.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by drmuri(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
so sad; may the good lord comfort the families of those who perished here
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by breakeven: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Buhari will never issue condolence statement concerning this but will be the first to issue statement when Yemen bomb kill one saudi citizen. Dullard, sadist and terrorist. God why allow me come out of a Satan infested country like Nigeria.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
funkyibodude:
stop smoking weed tongue
Epic!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
this might be a sign oooo... but all the same.. God knows
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
ogtavia:
when my home church was under construction many years ago...we invited a certain man for one of our programmes and he kept calling our church a death trap..we thought he was crazy and was looking for a way not to come...back then,i didn't even know I would be a professional in the construction industry...but looking at these sad pictures...it all makes sense now...this is the most shabby of all constructions that I have seen...the pastor,architect and everyone involved in this building project should be prosecuted...it has become a fad among some new churches to build huge cathedrals because a few of them who have started a long time ago have such huge structures...this is sad...
what was Yahweh looking at when the house was collapsing? If Yahweh can move mountain and conquer the Egyptians as they said he did, why can't he just simply hold the house from collapsing?

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How can someone who is in a cage murder someone ? How can an immaterial being be accused of murder ? Do you know the definition of murder?

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
He is in a cage spiritually, not physically. That's why funny stuffs like this are happening to his worshippers. Isn't it better to stay home and use your brain than to go worship someone who's in a spiritual cage? undecided
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by beejay2653(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.