Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (113742 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
op my middle finger goes to u from nw till new year day...lie lie aint nting like aide push him out....d govt wz der like 20mins b4 dis shit happen....just dat he wz lucky like those dat survive shikena......

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
franchizy:
If GEJ and PDP had not looted the treasury this building would have been built by good engineers but GEJ Govt awarded it to a quack engineer.

May the souls of the departed Rest in peace.

Insha Allah.
is ur brain paining u I wish u SENSE b4 d end of did year
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
funkyibodude:
stop smoking weed tongue

dnt mind d shoeface...
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by internetgangste: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2016
ogtavia:
when my home church was under construction many years ago...we invited a certain man for one of our programmes and he kept calling our church a death trap..we thought he was crazy and was looking for a way not to come...back then,i didn't even know I would be a professional in the construction industry...but looking at these sad pictures...it all makes sense now...this is the most shabby of all constructions that I have seen...the pastor,architect and everyone involved in this building project should be prosecuted...it has become a fad among some new churches to build huge cathedrals because a few of them who have started a long time ago have such huge structures...this is sad...

xpecially those boys n girls wey like to dey go big big church to show der saggin yansh.....lookin for guys to woo dem...well mek i no talk.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Onyi4live(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2016
People went to church to worship almighty God

Now there're dead

I wonder were the God is when such a tragedy is set to happen

At least he would have manifested his power

OK na... RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2016
This is sad. May God grant them eternal rest.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by lakamua21: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2016
abiolert:

i dont know why i had to show my fiancee this pic from this horrible scene; she is weeping uncontrollably at the moment. May the lord accept their souls in His bossom.
sorry my friend, i never wanted to quote u.
How ur fiancee use concern us now.. chai boring talk
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Dstarst(f): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Na waooo!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2016
One day you black Africans (half monkey half humans) will realise, in your hard brutish fashion, that God doesn't exist. That truth will continue to slap you in the face and knock your head.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
what was Yahweh looking at when the house was collapsing? If Yahweh can move mountain and conquer the Egyptians as they said he did, why can't he just simply hold the house from collapsing?
even if Yahweh did..people like you won't believe Him...the problem is not really your unbelief..the problem is you feel ur weak human comprehension can fathom who God is....
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Siscooh: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2016
cephaswizzy:
more
Jesus this is so sad
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2016
cybriz82:

xpecially those boys n girls wey like to dey go big big church to show der saggin yansh.....lookin for guys to woo dem...well mek i no talk.
I am sorry bro but I fail to find ur comment amusing..
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2016
I just hope d pastor doesn't have hand in d sudden collapse of d church wen pple are many and after offering. And if it was accidental may d soul of d faithfully departed through d mercy of God rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Siscooh: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Onyi4live:
People went to church to worship almighty God

Now there're dead

I wonder were the God is when such a tragedy is set to happen

At least he would have manifested his power

OK na... RIP to the dead
Someone could t have ignored the voice of the Holy Spirit. God can never like to watch this reproach on His name.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by idupaul: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Atiku2019:
"Governor Udom would have been no more, but for one of his aides who immediately pushed him out of the building.
Unfortunately, the aide was killed by the fast descending roof after he pushed the governor who fell outside."

Udom Shouldn't forget the family of this aide wink

What a sensational lie

2 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by idupaul: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2016
abiolert:

i dont know why i had to show my fiancee this pic from this horrible scene; she is weeping uncontrollably at the moment. May the lord accept their souls in His bossom.
sorry my friend, i never wanted to quote u.

She clearly needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2016
God of mercy. This is too graphic shocked

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by daveP(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!

Who's to blame now?

all about quality

RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2016
I am sure some people will blame this incident on the devil or witches instead of blaming the engineers that constructed that place .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bukoladada41: 1:42am On Dec 11, 2016
No matter the Situation.... GOD will continue to be GOD.... Death is inevitable. Somebody who will die in church wnt have road accident, this life is a market place!everyone will leave one day one way or the other. Let's always reverence God in all our thoughts,words and action. All we can do is to pray for the souls of the dead and the family they leave behind. May God console everyone mourning @ the moment. What is unclear to man,is very very open to GOD. May their Soul rest in peace. Its so sad...

3 Likes

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by binaws(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2016
wuta sallau. Allah yakara nauyin kasa arna
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Siscooh:
Someone could t have ignored the voice of the Holy Spirit. God can never like to watch this reproach on His name.
God will not come down from heaven to build churches,and The moment we start realising that we are the number one architect of whatever happens to us the better. The building engineer that constructed that building should be arrested and a proper investigation conducted to ascertain the cause of the building collapse. When you do the right thing ,God supports you,but when you are doing the wrong thing He neither stops you too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Siscooh: 2:12am On Dec 11, 2016
onatisi:

God will not come down from heaven to build churches,and The moment we start realising that we are the number one architect of whatever happens to us the better. The building engineer that constructed that building should be arrested and a proper investigation conducted to ascertain the cause of the building collapse. When you do the right thing ,God supports you,but when you are doing the wrong thing He neither stops you too.
I get your point but He can put unrest in your heart over your choice of contractor or Engineer. Are you born again? If not you won't be able to pick my point.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by enchantedone(f): 2:27am On Dec 11, 2016
ogtavia:
when my home church was under construction many years ago...we invited a certain man for one of our programmes and he kept calling our church a death trap..we thought he was crazy and was looking for a way not to come...back then,i didn't even know I would be a professional in the construction industry...but looking at these sad pictures...it all makes sense now...this is the most shabby of all constructions that I have seen...the pastor,architect and everyone involved in this building project should be prosecuted...it has become a fad among some new churches to build huge cathedrals because a few of them who have started a long time ago have such huge structures...this is sad...
I strongly agree with u. some churches even convert bungalows into storey buildings and employ unqualified church members to build deir church

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by vicmela(m): 2:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Chai God save us in this nation.

RIP
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2016
enchantedone:
I strongly agree with u. some churches even convert bungalows into storey buildings and employ unqualified church members to build deir church
true

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by obanth2016: 3:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Celebration of Bishop Week of Ordination was for d Bishop and not scriptural. Lives have been wasted and een God wd not have allowed it. It's unfortunate. Believer's, b wise.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Exciton(m): 3:19am On Dec 11, 2016
oduastates:
This is failure of governance and government on many levels .

1 Nigerians have so much unproductive time available that they can go to church all the time . That unproductive time is provided for them by a combination of their politicians, civil servants, religious leaders and "business elites ".
If Monday to Friday was anything like more productive countries , I am sure that most people would be at home with their families sleeping off the tiredness from all the exertion of the working week .

2 Pastors, Imams and all these "born against " churches are taking advantage of people's misery and the government is doing nothing about the fraud being perpetrated.

3 A substantial chunk of resources which should be going to states and local governments ( resources required to build schools,hospitals ,roads etc ) is being diverted to meaningless and unproductive religious activities.

4 Lack of governance means that every quack is an engineer . A bricklayer becomes an architect , an architect becomes the surveyors,a surveyor becomes the plumber and the plumber becomes the civil engineer. It is the same with every sphere of Nigerian life. Pharmacists becomes a doctor and a quack becomes a pharmacist.

5 Lack of governance means that state and local governments departments are staffed by dunderheads.
Those who are supposed to regulate , administer and enforce building codes ( if at all they exist ) are not professionally qualified to do so ,are not equipped to do so, are too lazy ,corrupt or simply do not exist .

Nigeria is not a nation . Nigeria is the wreckage of a failed experiment. While other countries are constantly striving for the future , It is death, death, death, misery, misery , misery ,blood, blood ,blood all the way everyday of the week.

THE PICTURE BELOW IS TYPICAL OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MILLIONS OF AFRICAN YOUTHS EVERY YEAR . THESE PEOPLE DIED OF ASPHYXIATION WHILE TRYING TO CROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN ON THEIR WAY TO EUROPE( MANY NIGERIANS AMONGST THEM)

No amount of prayer will solve a problem like this .

No one could have said it better.

Not a single fucking day goes by without a "graphic pics" post on nairaland. Bodies torn, limbs mangled, adults, children, babies. Yet, these hapless idiots won't stop to ask themselves deep questions like: "why did this happen?", "what can we do to prevent this?", and "why do we keep living and dying like common animals in some jungle?"

They'll only make stupid, unnecessary religious/spiritual remarks like: God knows best, God will judge, karma, thunder is doing press-up etc or they make it political, or tribal.

My hypothesis is that the society, her politics, her poor governance and every other thing that follows are like this because our society is built on two ideals: money and basic everyday survival.

Our mindset is locked to some sort of "I must survive and make it quick" mode of thought and existence. It's the reason why we have rich politicians, thieves, pastors etc as role models. It explains why we have a soft spot for the promises of religion and the supernatural. It explains why we are a materialistic society. It's the reason why the common man isn't curious about his environment, why we don't stop to think about the plants and animals and art and poetry to see beauty in the universe, why we don't invest time to understand the world around us, why we aren't scientific, why we don't explore, why we don't build, invent or create. We want it quick, so we hustle, make some cash and import products we have no idea how to make!

We Africans will keep living short brutish lives until good education awakens us to the reality of our pitiful existence and forces us to re-build our society from scratch by creating new ideals (like dignity in hard work, be curious and explore the world around you, always ask questions etc) that the people in a healthy society should aspire to attain.

People in advanced countries aren't intrinsically better than us. It's just our ideals and way of thinking that's holding us down!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by monica40: 3:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Biafrans Reading The Holy Scriptures is good Understand and Believing in it is more Better.Biafrans Stop going any Church for now.all these Trash religion Catholic,Anglican,Pentecostal,Sabatharian,Redeemed,Christ Embassy,winners chapel,Lord’s Chosen,Celestial and Deeper Life are the Spirit holding Biafra Restoration make you Unclean in sight of Chukwu Okike Abiama (Exodus20v4v5)Chukwu Okike Abiama speak if you can not find any Church in your area that teach what is in Holy Scripture please go back to your home in peace(1kings22v17)Biafrans Obey Ten Commandment for now pray at your home.when Biafra restored we start going BIAFRA TRUTH OF GOD TEMPLE.The only Church in The Holy Scriptures Yahweh yahshua way of service stand for Truth(Romans15v8)
Re: Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 3:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Jesu christi have mercy on your people and grant them eternal rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.