Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,433 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. (1047 Views)

MTN Now Charges 7.5% Vat On Every Call That Is Made / MTN now allows you to borrow cash / Airtel Is Now Defrauding Customers. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Legend87(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, help me move it.

To cut a long story shot, this is actually the fifth time i'm experiencing such issue.. I borrow 200 from mtn, i was giving 170 as they now charge 15%. I decided to buy 30mb. I was charged and my money deducted yet i wasn't given the data.
I called customer care to complain, and the started giving me stories that my line is not coming up for them to see. But the can see that i borrow 200. Honestly, i'm so pained. This is the fifth time.

Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by TRADELYN: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lemme help you resolve it by sending you #200 airtime. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Legend87(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
TRADELYN:
Lemme help you resolve it by sending you #200 airtime. cheesy

Hahaha.. I need it oo! Like seriouslytongue
Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by def111(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
MTN full of Sh**
Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Phonejoel: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Same thing happy to me i called 10 customer care they said there is no info on my line i should call back very painful
Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
The body of your work doesn't correlate with the heading. That MTN defrauded you doesn't mean it did it to all her subscribers. It would have being better you change your title since it's misleading
Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Nbote(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Their excesses are jus getting too much. Dis is broad daylight fraud. Dey activated one useless promo on my line and deducted 100 daily for 2wks..
https://www.nairaland.com/3511219/mtn-new-fraudulent-tactics
Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Call their customer care line and explain your plight. Since you are tired of them removing your money, you can switch to another network, etisalat,airtel and glo are still there

1 Like

Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by freshkik(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2016
MTN are certified thieves, only them go register you for their music plus or whatever, without your knowledge and without you knowing, and will start deducting money anyhow from your line.. NCC is useless too for doing nothing about these

2 Likes

Re: MTN Now Defrauding Their Customers. by JideSM: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Legend87:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not, help me move it.

To cut a long story shot, this is actually the fifth time i'm experiencing such issue.. I borrow 200 from mtn, i was giving 170 as they now charge 15%. I decided to buy 30mb. I was charged and my money deducted yet i wasn't given the data.
I called customer care to complain, and the started giving me stories that my line is not coming up for them to see. But the can see that i borrow 200. Honestly, i'm so pained. This is the fifth time.

Hi Legend87 , i'm truly sorry about this experience. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where issue like this could be resolved promptly. Please send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Xaiomi Mi6 Features, Release Date And Prices In Nigeria / Glo Is Giving Out X8 Bonus To Customers That Recharge Via Etop Up / Subscribers Groan As 4G LTE Technology Delivers Narrow Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.