Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Reigners Church What Next???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Church What Next???? (804 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Reigners Church What Next???? by castrokiller(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
I DONT KNOW THE RIGHT THREAD TO PUT....

Breaking #New.
CASTROKILLER DECLARES REIGNERS BIBLE CHURCH/APOSTLE DR AKAN WEEKS WANTED FOR THE AVOIDABLE ACCIDENT THAT HAS TAKEN MORE THAN 100 LIVES SO FAR WITHIN AN HOUR.

The church starts from your Heart and I know that it's always good to gather together in one name.
Apostle Dr Akan Weeks.
You knew that your Massive church was uncompleted,
You called this Massive crowd together in the name of God,
From the Governor to the top members of the state and even the Keke Napep drivers and the locals.
The Governor and some other dignitaries has been rushed to the hospital and maybe including you.
What about the Keke Napep Drivers and the Locals?
Have they been rush to the Hospitals?
Apostle Dr Akan Weeks, you had no respect for life and you must account for every blood or tear drop and not to talk of the lifes of those innocent victims.
My brothers and my sisters, please let us NOT believe that bible quotations in this case that "God giveth and he took it and the book of ecclesiastes that says that there's time for everything, NO, it was not the time for this fellows to die.
This was committed act of selfishness and lack of respect for the Individuals.
Apostle Dr Akan Weeks, if you lost your family to the plane Crash, you will file the biggest law suit and same must be done against you and your church.
May you be well and live long to attest to every tear drop and the Blood of the innocent ones.
Although our people doesn't like to hear the truth and I am here to give it to you very RAW.
Blame no one for your mistakes and thank no one for your Success and justice must prevail.
I hear by Declare you wanted to Stand in the public or media and attest to this Avoidable Accident that has taken so far uncountable lives of our fellow Citizens.
I am CASTROKILLER and I approve this Message.
#Let my cry be your cry.
#My brother is my brother (#MBIMB)
Re: Reigners Church What Next???? by HQuadreal: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
hmmm hmmm clear throat.
Re: Reigners Church What Next???? by menxer: 6:10am On Dec 11, 2016
What baffles me is how all the engineers and architects, safety officers, could all gather inside a building under construction and hold a service in the name of God, I thought one is required to wear PPE when in a construction site?

Now Gov Udom is blaming substandard construction for the collapse, Smh.

That's the third church to collapse in Uyo in recent times.

(1) Christ Embassy (BLW), House of Assembly Drive, collapsed during construction and killed a site worker.

(2) Insight Bible Church, Nsikak Eduok Avenue, collapsed with no casualty.

(3) Reigners Bible Church, Uyo Village Road, collapsed and body count estimated at 100 within hours, may still rise.

Through it all, I noticed one thing: common sense is not applicable when anointed men wants to have their way.

Elderly Catholic Woman Has Mistakenly Been Praying Every Day To Elrond From.... / It Is Time for a core Christian President to rule Nigeria / See What Apostle Saviour Kika Said If Big Brother Naija Continues As Scheduled