Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA (8814 Views)

BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA by Babacele: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
bayelsaowei:
why are you mentioning barrels here and there??...your dullard is an illiterate that lacks skills in governance and basic economics...

Your dullard has worsened the killings of his people by his people due to foolishness and lies...

May bokoharam deal with all those who have incessantly supported the dullard and his useless admin..

Gej this gej that...see you big mouth... undecided
No worser Boko Haram could have befell a nation than a 'PhD' IB who sabotaged the military by plundering the arms budget, under whose suoervision the worst heist was unleashed on the nation , who allowed the chibok girls kidnappers escaped several days before acknowledging their kidnap, whose essence is ' stealing is not corruption', who did nothing for ND but rather promoted rogues etc; why wont i mention barrel when Buffon couldn't change a national fortune in oil boom of about $100/barrel to a barrelful of diversified opportunities to secure the uncertainty of tomorrow , why wont i ,ehn? abi illiterate you is part of the stewpid Skool of thought where' Our Oil money'- that the IB couldn't transform positively- is the mantra? You can't take it away from dullard ; as far as handling security of this nation is concerned, he far ,far,far better than shoeless.
Re: Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA by dumodust(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
divinecode101:

How hold were you in 2015? Did you remember the election result then?

Check when i joined nairaland and my posts and ask how old i am again... apc can not, i repeat, can not win landslide like that in rivers. They should rig with sense abeg... the reverse is more plausible in that locality. Just like pdp winning landslide in kano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / Rivers: Let The Will Of The People Prevail — Obi •says Rivers Too Critical To Be / Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.