Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (63318 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by somez(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2016
U are a baboon
B2Spirits:

The holy spirit was voting in Rivers state at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Jacobx007: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
U construct rubbish and because its a church building u expect it will not collapse abi? Oya continue!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Segadem(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Did did Holly Spirit say they can't die in the Church.
u dhey mind the sons of anti-christ
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2016
castiello:

To all sin there is forgiveness but sun to the Holy Spirit has no forgiveness so this clearly speak about your comment u are no son of God if you are u will know this when ever the sons and daughters of the devil speak will know them by there words

Holy spirit is a very big fraud.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by victorazy(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

The Bible says, except the lord builds the house, builders work in vain. So, it doesn't matter whether quality materials or adequate engineering supervision was given, God in his omnipotent powers can still decide to bring down or uphold the structure as he so pleases. And in the exercise of his powers, he decided to bring down the structure on his own children, people who gathered to worship and adore him.

grin grin grin kai!

For ur mind God was talking about structure?

How many edifice have u seen or heard on earth that was built and droped from heaven or God came down to build, Burj of Arab? The Pentagon? National Christian Centre Abuja? Which one sir?

My brother, God meant foundation of life.
E.g. You see many of our rich men sending their children to abroad to study for better future but the children will end up as drug adicts because they have no fear of God from their homes.

Pray to God he will give u the spirit of his understanding so that whenever He says sit u will understnd what He meant, God's words are mostly like parables, they don't make sense to canal man.

Plz make we dey reason like God na!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
O LORD please have mercy.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by castiello(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

I have noting to say to you man, cos if I do it's a waste of time and energy what I will say is the end will tell you son of lucifer
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by cento25(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2016
GOD is this end time.. Is this how rapture will take place.. May the souls of the departed rest in the bosom of GOD almighty..
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by lastpage: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
When there was crane crash in saudi last yr,u christians literaly say all manners of thing,asking where was Allah,now can u say such in dis case,

God's way are not our way,becareful of what u say,u dont knw tommorow,may Almighty God heal d injured,accept the dead,nd give the living the fotitude to bear dis loss

Whether in Saudi or Uyo, the collapse has NOTHING to do with God!

The Church is just a building, like many ordinary buildings in the neighbourhood, afterall, most Pastors start their Church from Hotels where Ashy and other forms of satanism takes place!

The Collapse of both has to do with human Negligence, Incompetence and GREED!
STOP blaming God, e nor concern my "Papa for heaven".
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Tadeus(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Where was the holy spirit when this evil was haUppening to people who gathered in a church to worship God? Why did the holy spirit refuse to save all these children of God? Sigh! embarassed cry

The church is supposed to be a sacred place of refuge, a place where the powerful and omnipotent spirit of God dwells. So, when horrible things like this keep happening in the presence of God, where then will the children of God run to to seek refuge?

You don't question God because He is the Alpha et Omega, omnipresent, omnipotent, omnimerciful.

RIP and I pray that God Wil grant d families of d lost souls the fortitude to bear d lost
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
this will happen again if some thing is not done, i mean, this whole accident needs investigating and the culprits sent to prison! these poor ignorant innocent people have been murdered unnecerssarilly.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by CarrotAndStick: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
CXLVII:

Re you kidding me?

Let's be logical please

A God that could not save the victims while worshipping him would now grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss? Does it make sense?
Save the sarcasm for another day. This is not the first time that a church building would collapse upon worshipers (but I pray it's the last) and it hasn't deterred faithful Christians from seeking the face of God. Not even death can separate us from God, so try again.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by lastpage: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:

You can say so many things without consequence but this one that you "profane against the Holy Spirit", is bigger than your mouth o! shocked shocked

Its better you to ask for forgiveness, the Bible says "this" is the only sin without forgiveness!

You don enter your own for this world, brother. undecided undecided

I am not begging you to ask for forgiveness...

Lastpage!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Dandyboy57(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmm---ur life is worthless---u called the holy bible ''fictional''---if i call d quran ''fictional''---u will plug ur teeth on me as if am a wall socket----Frankly speaking only God knows what caused d prob---No human being gat d right to blame God nor the Holy Spirit abt what happened----u muslims--na wa for u ooo--Most herbalist are dominated with muslims---terrorist--muslims---worst goverment--lead by muslims----God will judge you for calling the holy bible ''fictional''---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by CXLVII: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Save the sarcasm for another day. This is not the first time that a church building would collapse upon worshipers (but I pray it's the last) and it hasn't deterred faithful Christians from seeking the face of God. Not even death can separate us from God, so try again.

grin grin grin

I really use to love unrealistic peeps like you. Building will keep falling on your likes in as much as you preach how a man can use his finger to tilt the earth but can't hold down a building where they worship him grin grin grin

Let's b logical please.....dont you think that God could have saved people so much tears if he actually existed and had such powers you preach?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
When there was crane crash in saudi last yr,u christians literaly say all manners of thing,asking where was Allah,now can u say such in dis case,

God's way are not our way,becareful of what u say,u dont knw tommorow,may Almighty God heal d injured,accept the dead,nd give the living the fotitude to bear dis loss
When will you people learn? Your god is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Tadeus:

You don't question God because He is the Alpha et Omega, omnipresent, omnipotent, omnimerciful.

RIP and I pray that God Wil grant d families of d lost souls the fortitude to bear d lost
Rubbish! God was not there at the time he was on holiday, i mean, the way nigerians are always calling and hassling him every hour, day and night, calling him to help kill their enemies, the poor god has proberbly become so tired and fed up he decided to go on holiday and let these people die.
What the hell? is Alpha and omega anyway? is it the name of the new iphone?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by creamylicious(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2016
i need a referral email address on givers forum. net... anyone here willing to drop his or her address thanks
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by feodan: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Every Muslims Posting Trash on did trend are Insane
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
lastpage:

You can say so many things without consequence but this one that you "profane against the Holy Spirit", is bigger than your mouth o! shocked shocked

Its better you to ask for forgiveness, the Bible says "this" is the only sin without forgiveness!

Lastpage!
come on! man! people commit murder every day and God still forgives them let alone, can you please stop deciding for the so called holy spirit on what to do with these guy, i mean, can this god or holy spirits not speak or make their own decisions? are they that dumb? why is it humans like you who always decide and pass jugdements and purnishments unbehalf of god and the holy spirits? Damn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!
Duh! Feck the holy spirit.tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Naijaepic: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016
This is too gory. Every soul shall taste death one day. Where, when and how is beyond your mortal reason faculties.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2016
Tadeus:

My friend kip kwayet.

Which Stupid alpha and omega are you talking about? The one that sat idly by while people who supposedly went to worship him die painfully? it's about time y'all started asking questions, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by seunmsg(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

So, what's the consequence for calling out the ineffectual holy spirit for the fraud that he is?

The people who died yesterday at reigners church have probably never said anything against the holy spirit before and still, they died horribly while worshiping the same holy spirit. So, what can the holy spirit do to me that he has not done already to his worshippers? I will rather die as an unbeliever than die horribly in obedience to an holy spirit that cannot save me from a building collapse while in church.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Rilwayne001: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:

Although i wouldn't have said this on this thread because the issue is still fresh and heartbreaking, however i can't forget how parisbookaddict and true2god make this same scenario that happened in Makkah last year - a case to insult Islam and call Allah all sort of names. I will like to see what they have to say on this as well.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by InvertedHammer: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
/

Why do christians mourn when someone dies?

Are they doubting the existence of a better place?

Or it is tears of joy?
\

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2016
They collect millions of monies from people calling it offering, tithe, sowing seeds and what have you, yet they can't put good structures in place, see how they just murdered these ones in the name of worshipping their useless God, some people need to be jail for this, arrant rubbish. angry

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2016
castiello:

To all sin there is forgiveness but sun to the Holy Spirit has no forgiveness so this clearly speak about your comment u are no son of God if you are u will know this when ever the sons and daughters of the devil speak will know them by there words
Thunder fire that holy spirit.

It is better to worship the devil than your god and holy spirit, atleast the devil doesn't pretend to be what he's not.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by koolaid87: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Athiests, please show some respect to the dead or just shut the f up.

RIP to the Brethren that we lost.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2016
koolaid87:
Athiests, please show some respect to the dead or just shut the f up.

RIP to the Brethren that we lost.
And you stupid christians don't know it's an insult to imply the dead people deserved it? Talking about fortitude to bear loss being granted by god/holyspirit, my friend get da feck out of here if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Frenchkisss(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Shaking my head!
Re: Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Confusion everywhere. Building such structure without pillars, how did they expect it to suspend on air without collapsing? Who did and who approved such poorly scripted architectural design? Are these people joking with human lives? It is disheartening watching that video. God helps us in this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.