Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Stop Self-servicing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Self-servicing (1325 Views)

I Started Self Servicing At 9 - Actress, Jada Pinkett Reveals / Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / Secrets Of Self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2016
First post. Hoping it gets a considerable response. Back to topic... Not my type to post 10 this or that. If u wanna stop self-service,get a STRONGER ADDICTION (u heard me right). Ever since i started punting, who born wanking. Outlandish but more effective than tips i've come across.
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2016
David... Here's the help you so desperately need.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2016
0wk, (walks outta thread)
X'CREATOR™ cool
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be religious,don't be alone,don't stay long in the bathroom & all that didn't work for smellymouth & co. Fall in love with 24/7 betting,weed or flirting and watch d spirit fly off. (though the aforementioned gat its effect but can make u pass out time)
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
lost undecided 1 1 1
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
I still find it hard to believe that people still self-service in 2016 shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I still find it hard to believe that people still self-service in 2016 shocked
abi.. Economic decline c0m join too.power of conji i guess.
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
redbeans:
abi.. Economic decline c0m join too.power of conji i guess.
Konji is a respecter of no man
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Konji is a respecter of no man
i concur. But how some girls dey deny us wen we wan vibrate baffles me. Either dey cn control it or dey cucumbate.. :-)
Re: How To Stop Self-servicing by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
knowing the dangers of the act alone is enough to make you stay off - it produces a stench (bad smell), it makes you loose self confidence, it affects your job, it makes your dick have abnormal erection, affects performance and affects your relationship with the opposite sex

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / OMG: Mercy Aigbe Takes A ‘lick’ At Boobilicious Cossy Ojiakor / Man Ends 3yrs Friendship With Close Friend Who Ejaculated While Girlfriend......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.