Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse (15805 Views)

President Buhari Mourns Alex Ekwueme / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by nghubs1(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2016
The Nigerian President Mohammadu Buhari Saturday mourned victims of the Uyo State Church building collapse.

President Buhari speaking through his spokesman Mallam Garba Shehu prayed for the repose of the souls of the victims and quick recovery for the injured.

He further ccongratulated the family of Akwa Ibom State Governor Emmanuel Udom for their narrow escape from the incident.

President Buhari said

PRESIDENT BUHARI EXPRESSES SADNESS OVER UYO CHURCH BUILDING COLLAPSE.

President Muhammadu Buhari has ended a conversation a while ago with the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel in which he congratulated the Governor and his family on their lucky escape from the tragic collapse of the building of the Reigners Bible Church, Uyo.

The President also conveyed to the Governor and the People of Akwa Ibom State, the deep sorrow of his family, the government and the entire people of Nigeria over the many deaths and injury recorded following the incident.

In praying for the repose of the souls of the deceased and the quick recovery of the injured, President Buhari implored the people of the state, especially those in the catchment area of the incident to rally around the victims of the tragedy to help ease their sorrow and pains.

He commended the Government of the state for the handling of the situation, so far.

Garba Shehu,

SSAP (Media and Publicity)

10-12-16

http://nghubs.com/buhari-mourns-victims-of-uyo-church-building-collapse/

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by nghubs1(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2016
May God accept their souls and comfort their family.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by littlewonders: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2016
When I first saw the news I quickly put a call through cos most of my friends were to join the program, the first voice answered with tears as I could decipher, saying her friend sitting close to her lost her life at the hospital.

That was her first time she was surrounded with dead bodies of people she knows, my palpitation increased, I felt this penetration on my heart, it pierced me so deep am yet to wake up.

Words cannot express this sad event,
A day we will never forget,
May all the departure
Rest in the bosom of our Lord.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sarrki(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by cephaswizzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2016
God save Us.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Franchise21(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Young03(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2016
GOD BLESS THE DEAD
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Rrabbit: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Chikelue2000(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Really sad
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by veekid(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2016

RIP to the dead
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by NaijaMutant(f): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sakalisis(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
cry
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sassiemyk: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Since he entered that throne he has been mourning people everyday. He shud resign already. Cos this is absurd. How unlucky can one man be that the whole country has to go down with him?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by paradigmshift(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
buhari own na to mourn ..e no they congratulate who win election..lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Olukat(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Has Buhari ever stopped mourning since he became presid..t?
Dead, weeping and sorrow are Buhari trademark
Tell him to mourn for those killed in Rivers by his men too cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
Since he entered that throne he has been mourning people everyday. He shud resign already. Cos this is absurd. How unlucky can one man be that the whole country has to go down with him?

STFU angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Fantastic2m(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2016
paradigmshift:
buhari own na to mourn ..e no they congratulate who win election..lmao
He would wait for the winners to die and Mourn dem
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by benjamin007: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
S
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by saaedlee: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Timely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by paradigmshift(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Fantastic2m:

He would wait for the winners to die and Mourn dem

hahahaha funny u
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by KAHNUL(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2016
THEY WENT TO SEE THE ORDINATION OF THIER PASTOR WHOM THEY FEED WITH THIER HARD EARNED MONEY, THEY DIED WHILE HE ESCAPED UNHURT. HAPLESS NIGERIANS, HAD THEY STAYED AT HOME MASTURBATING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DIED. RIP TO THE DEAD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Make buhari do islamize Nigeria,Nigeria pastors don finish our money with tithe
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by fortune1968: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
Obviously, some people cannot reason at all.Is it buhari dt built the churh ?What did u tell jonathan when synagogue church of t.B joshua collapse in 2014 ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sassiemyk: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

STFU angry

well I don't knw what u mean but I "Wish you the same."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by nbuli(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Abbies: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:

I don't think you are alright

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sassiemyk: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=fortune1968 post=51822222]Obviously, some people cannot reason at all.Is it buhari dt built the churh ?What did u tell jonathan when synagogue church of t.B joshua collapse in 2014

If u had brains you wud have understood what I meant. I said he has been mourning this or dat each dat passes even while abroad he still mourns in the pages of tabloids. So shut the f up and face front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
KAHNUL:
THEY WENT TO SEE THE ORDINATION OF THIER PASTOR WHOM THEY FEED WITH THIER HARD EARNED MONEY, THEY DIED WHILE HE ESCAPED UNHURT. HAPLESS NIGERIANS, HAD THEY STAYED AT HOME MASTURBATING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DIED. RIP TO THE DEAD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
true but the usage is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Esan Central & North East Wards (Photos) / June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt / MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.