Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse (15816 Views)

President Buhari Mourns Alex Ekwueme / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by systemz(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
I don't know for sure if God exists. But it'll be better for his reputation if he didn't.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sassiemyk: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Abbies post=51822261]

I don't think you are alright

You shud go get ur head examined
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by megareal: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2016
You CONGRATULATE the governor for escaping death? SMH.

I know a guy who lost four family members, his sister, her husband and two children.

RIP departed ones. It's indeed a dark time in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by dahunsy(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Coughs***clears throat# .....yinmu#
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm! Na wa o. What is happening? Everyday, news of death. Everyday!

May it not be like this in 2017.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by habsydiamond(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Rip to the dead.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by seunfly: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
Since he entered that throne he has been mourning people everyday. He shud resign already. Cos this is absurd. How unlucky can one man be that the whole country has to go down with him?

Does he mourn like your hero who only condemn when thansaund of people are killed on daily basis during his administration?
You need to know that only civil war recorded more lost of life than his administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Olukat:
Has Buhari ever stopped mourning since he became presidiot?
Dead, weeping and sorrow are Buhari trademark
Tell him to mourn for those killed in Rivers by his men too cry cry cry cry cry

Don't tell me this is why he refused to congratulate our amieble super Falcons because he is angry that plane didn't catch fire in midair on their way to the final match that day, we for dey mourn now shocked (joke o) grin MOD take note say na fun we dey have plz.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by DonCortino: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

Guy people are mourning, leave politics out of this for once. Haba! Dem curse you?
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Miles300: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2016
paradigmshift:
buhari own na to mourn ..e no they congratulate who win election..lmao
Hahahaha guy I no wan laff this early morning Abeg
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Miles300: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Like seriously , governor am calling to congratulate u for narrowly escaping death !!! .. Dem dey congratulate person for escaping death ?
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by CXLVII: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
madridguy:
May God accept their souls and comfort their family.

That God does not need to accept there souls. He massacred them by himself while they were worshipping him.

How can humans preach about a God that can use a mere finger to hold a building from collapsing
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by CXLVII: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
Since he entered that throne he has been mourning people everyday. He shud resign already. Cos this is absurd. How unlucky can one man be that the whole country has to go down with him?

You re sick and need help

Composition of a broke frustrated pauper.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by ClitRaider: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari mourns?! Joke of the year.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:
Didn't GEJ mourn during his time? Is death not bound to occur? Were we not wailing that PMB wasn't sympathetic with the lost of life during the Fulani saga? Now he has started showing concise you're still wailing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by paradigmshift(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Miles300:
Hahahaha guy I no wan laff this early morning Abeg

wen u dey laf with one side of your mouth lol..Na d fact I yan
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by hopesuarez(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

why u stupid lyk dis......wetin buhari do nowor as him sympathize with the lost souls na wetin dy give u joy b dat
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by MrigweC(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
Make buhari do islamize Nigeria,Nigeria pastors don finish our money with tithe

Do u have brain at all?
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrigweC:

Do u have brain at all?

That is own opinion

It shows lack of tolerance we are talking about

I be you follow ?
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by mceze(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hdz4luv:
if dis job is not in abj I Wll not do it wink

Which state is this vacancy located
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
sassiemyk:

well I don't knw what u mean but I "Wish you the same."

Hahaha.

It means "Shut The F**k Up"

Happy now? lol tongue
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by CHARLOE(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nothing bout d pastor n his quack engineers? They shld b Arrested asap!
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by billyG(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Did d pastor at d centre of this tragedy also died?
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by fapcrook(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Many need their brains examined with comments i read here. Hmmm ogaa oo
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by riczy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
How come d Governor's family escaped d tragic ordeal, am afraid somtin is "fishy" they been used to roll d next 4 years,quote me n die.
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by LazyTypist(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by richard870(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

Who's this
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
richard870:
Who's this

Resetter of wailers hard disk
Re: Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse by truthspeaks: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
He released a statement on dead ppl n dat makes him gr8? U go missing in threads about hunger in d land whr u shld com n defend ur useless buhari. Here u r hailing his greatness. D money u r bn paid must be accompanied wit some kind of juju
sarrki:
Great leader

Visionary leader

Long live Mr president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.