Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1512 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Tank you all for matured advice & d sily advice
Re: Closed by Mimzyy(f): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2016
wtf do u want us to say to u... u know the right thing to do so do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Goldmaxx(f): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Who forked you
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
mature advise only
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Follow ur heart,meanwhile this ain't a pregnancy problem centre if u looking fr mature advice,talk to a spouse,partner or ppl close to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Evrywhere I turn I see them.
THEY ARE HERE PEOPLE,open ur inner eyez. lipsrsealed
Re: Closed by Gratefulsoul(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Did I hear you say boyfriend? my dear you running no way cos he hasn't performed any marital rite on your head.. Stay put and notify both your family and his on the latest development.. Motherhood is sweet and I bet you will enjoy having your little child in your arms when the baby is born... Don't listen to him cos he's devil's advocate..
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
No nature advice? cry

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
Did I hear you say boyfriend? my dear you running no way cos he hasn't performed any marital rite on your head.. Stay put and notify both your family and his on the latest development.. Motherhood is sweet and I bet you will enjoy having your little child in your arms when the baby is born... Don't listen to him cos he's devil's advocate..
he say I shld terminat it

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
I smell Lies

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Correctbro1: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
When enjoying him on bed,u did not call us... Now when you want to kill the baby u are telling us What do you take us for? Assassin??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Break up with Him and keep the baby angry

I'm still struggling to understand why ur picture is included

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by SmellingAnus(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Since you already have plans of running away, you can as well change your phone numbers before you run away
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2016
Correctbro1:
When enjoying him on bed,u did not call us... Now when you want to kill the baby u are telling us What do you take us for? Assassin??
you r dul
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Nma27:
I smell Lies
get out of my trend if you can't give mature advise not for kids lk you
Re: Closed by kullozone(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
There must be something people get from "attention seeking" that I don't understand yet.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Gratefulsoul(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2016
raquelraquel:
he say I shld terminat it

I can see you are concerned about what people will say.. ashamed to be called a single mum or one that got pregnant out of wedlock.. My dear, what assurance do you have that after committing this abortion that he will still marry you in the future? think twice.. please I care about you and your unborn child, don't terminate the life of this innocent baby.. If he isn't ready to marry you now then let him walk, your man will still come by and will love both you and your child... Please..
Re: Closed by funkyibodude(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2016
If your bobo is not interested give me the baby please, I can provide him/ her a loving home.. At least my money can cater for the baby, don't terminate that innocent baby that was conceived outta pleasurable carelessness undecided. And I mean it you can pm if u consider my offer
Re: Closed by eph12(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2016
It's frustrating sharing same cyberspace with some people. I just feel like I should just kill myself cry Mature advice please embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:
It's frustrating sharing same cyberspace with some people. I just feel like I should just kill myself cry Mature advice please embarassed
lmao I'll advice u just kill urself sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by funkyibodude(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2016
eph12:
please go ahead my dear at least it will reduce the number of stewpid people we have in this world wink
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2016
No need to runaway... Since he doesn't want that baby and u want to keep it then move on with u plans but avoid communicating with ur dead beat bf...

Plans ur future with ur baby.

Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Closed by xendra: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
kullozone:
There must be something people get from "attention seeking" that I don't understand yet.
I wonder too o... maybe na mamagee relative. they seek attention to live
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2016
keep the baby.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2016
raquelraquel:
get out of my trend if you can't give mature advise not for kids lk you
Seriously! You lack manners. Run away na because u are d first person to become pregnant. When u were spreading it like fowl, u didn't ask us dumb questions o... Infact, go and hug a wet transformer.

1 Like

Re: Closed by eph12(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2016
See people giving advices here and there. Just a simple Google search will bring up this same picture.

1 Like

Re: Closed by eph12(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
lmao I'll advice u just kill urself sad
funkyibodude:
please go ahead my dear at least it will reduce the number of stewpid people we have in this world wink
Mature advise only please embarassed
Re: Closed by TIDDOLL(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2016
Asper mature Advice o...I think you know what's best for you, Seek Yur mama's advice*

Buh I never mature doh

Why the bleep didn't u make use of Condom, when you know u don't wanna be a momma yet ...abi e break undecided
Re: Closed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Did you ask us for advice before fúcking him?? Auntie abeg swerve joor
Re: Closed by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Berlynn:
wtf do u want us to say to u... u know the right thing to do so do it
What exactly is the right thing to do? To abort or to keep it?

What would you do if you were in her shoes?
Re: Closed by phpNET(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
why does he want the innocent child who is not even aware of the reckless life both of you are leaving?

These are, most possible reasons why he wants you to terminate the baby.

1. he sees you as not good enough for marriage, but maybe you grace his bed well.

2. He doesn't want to have anything joining both of you for life.

3. he doesn't even know your value,

4. He doesn't love u
5. He doesn't love uu
6.He doesn't love uuu
7. No love uuuu
8.Just want to flirt with you
9. He might be entangled to another woman
10. He has some bad motives.

My advice? don't do it! and run for your life a future, you both has no future together. so runnnnnnnnn, rumnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

before your sweet life is ruined.
Do you know whom you have in your womb(the baby)?

Is the baby, a he or a she? do you know who your pillar is in future?

ask yourself all these questions.

my 1cube advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Airforce1 Thanks For Being A Big Inspiration To Me / Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? / Oropo; The Village Of The Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.