Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) (3696 Views)

Opinion On Thread "Don't Date A Broke Girl" / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okay, so I had a pretty busy day at work and couldn't wait to be out of the office. It had rained heavily earlier and everywhere was partly flooded with traffic fast building up angry so you can imagine my rush to get home ASAP.

On the way out I realised I had promised to give someone some money and a quick check in my wallet showed I was low on cash. I actually groaned aloud cry but still took a detour to the nearest bank ATM. Silently praying for no queue as well as evaluating my day and some work I had to catch up on later, I barely noticed a young man standing by the gate of the bank...

2 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by dayleke: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
You will find out how many Henrys' are living in PH and beyond today.
Wey pinshure na?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by soberdrunk(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin. My sister lemme search with you!! Please if you are that lady that i wrote my number on 1k note and gave it to you in Asia town, its been 2 weeks and you havent called, just jejely buy Mtn #400x2 and #200x1 and send to the number i gave you i nor do again!!! angry angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
dayleke:
You will find out how many Henrys' are living in PH and beyond today.
Wey pinshure na?

No pictures o. Lol. That would have looked creepy nau.

The real Henry will relate to this story.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Laveda(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
This one just realised she's missed another chance to have husband at 35.

Too late ma'am

8 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by charijee(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This one just realised she's missed another change to have husband at 35.

Too late ma'am
That hurts....be nice next time

3 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by finally1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
mmmm
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by xendra: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Too late ma'am
abeg go sitdown! na your own be that. everything is about marriage to you when it concerns women.

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Darkseid(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
I'm very sure that you realized you were being rude after you saw the guy entering his range undecided

5 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Too late ma'am

Sigh! The disadvantages of social media, no kiddie filters.

Not 35 but I've definitely outgrown you.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sorry, ur angel came visiting at a time u were so disorganise. Wait for another opportunity in 10yrs time and this time around be sensitive.

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Awww. .. Henry, oya show face oh cheesy
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

Sigh! The disadvantages of social media, no kiddie filters.

Not 35 but I've definitely outgrown you.
Just go and sidon somewhere ma'am. Henry is gone. Wait for the next person. Hopefully you won't let the next slip off

2 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Sorry, ur angel came visiting at a time u were so disorganise. Wait for another opportunity in 10yrs time and this time around be sensitive.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
abeg go sitdown! na your own be that. everything is about marriage to you when it concerns women.
ok. Wait till you start growing grey hair in your pubic part
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin. My sister lemme search with you!! Please if you are that lady that i wrote my number on 1k note and gave it to you in Asia town, its been 2 weeks and you havent called, just jejely buy Mtn #400x2 and #200x1 and send to the number i gave you i nor do again!!! angry angry

Lmao. You know money is the most travelled object right? Just be expecting a call from one Beninese lady soon grin
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
charijee:
That hurts....be nice next time
I will. I promise embarassed
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
So u created this acct just to luk for the man, eeyaaah, l understand.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Tunami(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

No pictures o. Lol. That would have looked creepy nau.

The real Henry will relate to this story.
hmmm, i just went through your profile. Kwontinu.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
So u created this acct just to luk for the man, eeyaaah, l understand.

Actually been thinking of creating an alternate moniker for a while now. I want to post some silly stories too.

It's my first thread ever and I'm enjoying it already. cheesy
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by soberdrunk(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

Lmao. You know money is the most travelled object right? Just be expecting a call from one Beninese lady soon grin

Chai!! What a loss!! 1k just go like that, 6.8 litres of fuel, 2 bottles of gulder and 1 plate of fish peppersoup. In other news, i know one guy called Henry oo! He is a barber in my area in Rumuibekwe, tomorrow after work i will find out for you.....

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by knightnemesis: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
[s]
SouthieGirl:
Okay, so I had a pretty busy day at work and couldn't wait to be out of the office. It had rained heavily earlier and everywhere was partly flooded with traffic fast building up angry so you can imagine my rush to get home ASAP.

On the way out I realised I had promised to give someone some money and a quick check in my wallet showed I was low on cash. I actually groaned aloud cry but still took a detour to the nearest bank ATM. Silently praying for no queue as well as evaluating my day and some work I had to catch up on later, I barely noticed a young man standing by the gate of the bank.

Anyways, I'm on the queue (thankfully just one dude there), still musing and watching the traffic building upon the expressway, when said young man walks up to me. I was lost in thought just watching him absentmindedly before I realised he was talking to me. He actually politely introduced himself and paid me a compliment. Nice guy. Unfortunately before I could say anything the dude ahead of me was done and my mind was on autopilot to make my withdrawal and take off. So all I could do was mumble a thank you, ignore his introduction (although I caught his name) and turned away to the ATM. By the time I was done and realised how rude I must have seemed, the young man had disappeared. undecided

I drove home worried about it and I'm still worried. Now, one may wonder why I worry. I put a lot of effort normally not to appear rude or stuck up. Thing is on a normal day I appreciate how much it takes for someone to walk up to a working class young lady, with a slight frown on her face angry and still pay her a nice compliment... and I mean while completely behaving like a gentleman. Plus the compliment actually brightened up my otherwise stressful day.

So.. here goes nothing. If your name is Henry and you were at a GTBank ATM today between 4.30 and 5.00pm and this story sounds familiar, here's me apologising and saying thank you again. If you're on NL, feel free to say hello again. cheesy [/s]
fucccccccck you bitch
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by modestofynest(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Woww are u that lady at gtbank gra junction its me oh henry woww what a small world u wr forming hard to get na i had to bounce

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by xendra: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mehn....you get problem o
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Princevinn: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
U go fear how many people wey for claim answer henry...u should have dropped ur contact for the chemistry to be complete...
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by xendra: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
modestofynest:
Woww are u that lady at gtbank gra junction its me oh henry woww what a small world u wr forming hard to get na i had to bounce
if its you then don't worry am sure she's no longer interested grin
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
modestofynest:

Why don't I believe you? undecided
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Did you have a rough childhood?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by numericalguy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

On the way out I realised I had promised to give someone some money and a quick check in my wallet showed I was low on cash. I actually groaned aloud cry but still took a detour to the nearest bank ATM. Silently praying for no queue as well as evaluating my day and some work I had to catch up on later, I barely noticed a young man standing by the gate of the bank.

Anyways, I'm on the queue (thankfully just one dude there), still musing and watching the traffic building upon the expressway, when said young man walks up to me. I was lost in thought just watching him absentmindedly before I realised he was talking to me. He actually politely introduced himself and paid me a compliment. Nice guy. Unfortunately before I could say anything the dude ahead of me was done and my mind was on autopilot to make my withdrawal and take off. So all I could do was mumble a thank you, ignore his introduction (although I caught his name) and turned away to the ATM. By the time I was done and realised how rude I must have seemed, the young man had disappeared. undecided

I drove home worried about it and I'm still worried. Now, one may wonder why I worry. I put a lot of effort normally not to appear rude or stuck up. Thing is on a normal day I appreciate how much it takes for someone to walk up to a working class young lady, with a slight frown on her face angry and still pay her a nice compliment... and I mean while completely behaving like a gentleman. Plus the compliment actually brightened up my otherwise stressful day.

So.. here goes nothing. If your name is Henry and you were at a GTBank ATM today between 4.30 and 5.00pm and this story sounds familiar, here's me apologising and saying thank you again. If you're on NL, feel free to say hello again. cheesy

At 35 years and you have not developed a way to handle situations. Even if your mind was on something, courtesy demands that you must be civil with people you meet instead of displaying your village and uncivilised mentality. Na so una dey take chase away una husbands only to start running from pillar to post when you are 45 and lonely.

This story is irritating sef. The guy britened your otherwise stressful day with a nice compliment but what did you give him in return, you humiliated and saddened a happy guy that complimented you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
mehn....you get problem o
why you carry the matter for head like darling yaki? Are you same person as op?

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Chai!! What a loss!! 1k just go like that, 6.8 litres of fuel, 2 bottles of gulder and 1 plate of fish peppersoup. In other news, i know one guy called Henry oo! He is a barber in my area , tomorrow after work i will find out for you.....

cheesy Funny guy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Squirt Like A Pro / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.