Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Will U Do If U Are HIM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Are HIM (1008 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Are HIM by GGclef(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2016
His gf who just got admission to anoda skul,called him abt a month ago and told him dat due to financial problem(wic is true)&accomodation problem she is staying wit two guys in a room,1 of those guys is her frnd.When he heard d news,he was shocked& confused.

Guys,if u ar Him,wat decision wil u take&wat wil u do?
candid advice needed pls.
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Get a place for her or find a female colleague she could stay with... or forget about her
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na t0 4get ab0ut ha o0 angry
X'CREATORâ„¢ cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by RENOWNED2(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
If She Sleeps With Her 'Friend' Or Others, Then Good Riddance Dont You Think?...The Problem Is How Good A Lair Is She?
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by olagbemi118(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Depends on the level of trust.
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by GGclef(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
olagbemi118:
Depends on the level of trust.
Trust....can u trust ur gf dat she notin wil apen if she shares a room wit guys 4 more than a month?
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by olagbemi118(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
GGclef:

Trust....can u trust ur gf dat she notin wil apen if she shares a room wit guys 4 more than a month?
yes...I trust her dat much. Even much more. As a matter of fact, I let her stay in the same room with a guy for more than 3 months till we sorted out her accommodation. If u don't trust ur partner, let her go. Why kill urself over insecurities?
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by Splinz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Simple. Since I can't bear the thought of those guys taking advantage of her stayed in their house to sleep with her, I simply have to provide her with money to rent her own apartment.

Where I can't provide this help, I can as well leave her at my competitors mercies... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If U Are HIM by GGclef(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
olagbemi118:
yes...I trust her dat much. Even much more. As a matter of fact, I let her stay in the same room with a guy for more than 3 months till we sorted out her accommodation. If u don't trust ur partner, let her go. Why kill urself over insecurities?
wow...i wish i could trust a gurl dat much..bt itz nt possible,especially if she is sexually active

(1) (Reply)

A Dy I''ll Neva 4get / Here Is How You Can Unban Yourself If A Moddd Bans You / If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.