Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (1260 Views)

Praying For The Absolute Destruction Of Jews&christians / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Abuzola(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

'Lest you (Arabs) should say,'The scripture was sent down to only two sects before us (the torah for the jews and injeel or Gospel for christian), and for our part we were infact unaware of what they studied'

or lest you (Arabs) should say,'if Only the scripture had been sent down to us we would surely have been guided than they ( the jews and christians)'
so now has come to you a clear proof (The Quran) from ur Lord, and a guidance and a mercy.

Who then does more wrong than one who rejects the verses of God and turns away from it ?

We shall requite those who turn away from our verses with an evil torment because of their turning away'
Quran 6:156-157
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Nezan(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2009
^^ Dont you think it would have been more fair for allah to send a revelation to all people, including Africans (and Nigerians) by given them a prophet and a scripture of they own? bollocks!!
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Abuzola(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2009
Prophet muhammad was sent to all mankind Quran 21:107

Prophet Muhammad sent them the message of Islam, from Abysnia to Abasha Known as Ethiopia and other African countries then
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by jcross22: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
@abuzola, WITH A SWORDS AHA AH AH YOUR ALLAH IS NOTHING BUT BAFOON OKAY WHY CAN'T YOU THINK MOHAMAD WAS LEGEND OF DOOM NOT A PROPHET B,COS HE NEVER PROPHESY , REMEMBER THAT HE DIED OF POISON.
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Abuzola(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
@jcross, jesus said,'think not that i came to send peace on earth but rather a sword'
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
The title says this - The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs

But why is the muslim overly desperate to force the biblical God into islam? Sorry . . . allah gave "revelations" to arabs . . . the God of the bible had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a book that advocates killing apostates.
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Abuzola(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
How many times am i going to show you that Yahweh advocate the killing of apostates ? What a blind bat, even bat bow at ur arrogancy
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by sleek29(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2009
Just leave this abuzola guy alone, he's just seeking attention
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Abuzola(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
Who asked u to open the thread, idiot
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by oguntola18: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
jcross22: @abuzola, REMEMBER THAT HE DIED OF POISON.
.WHERE U HEAR SEY IN DIE OF POISON. DEM ONLY TELL US SEY HIN TASTE THE POISION THAT HAD BEEN GIVING TO HIM SOMETIMES AGO WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO DIE
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by drhappy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
You have to be hopelessly ignorant to be lumping or infer that the God of the bible and allah are one and the same. I laugh when some people say,' we serve the same God'. The arabic word for God is even Illah not Allah so allah must mean another deity.
God CANNOT be an author of confusion and maintain double standard as dictated by the teachings of Christianity and Islam.
As a father with two children, will you tell one to :
1. Marry only one wife and tell the other to marry four?
2. Tell one not to kill for any reason(Exodus20:13, Deutoronomy5:17,Luke18:20,Romans13:9,James2:11) but tell the other to kill for Islam because it is a command and the surest way to heaven.(sura9:19,Sura9:29).Infact some muslims protested against killing (S4:74-80) but mohamed convinced them that it's a command from allah (S16:10-12).
Furthermore from the quran, submissn to allah is not just in praying and fasting but obedience to the order of killing(Sura4:74-77)
Finally, Hadith of Kanz Al-muttaqi,vol II pg252-286 says, 'swords are the keys to paradise. kill a tithe collector,killing is better than prayer and fasting,fighters are better than traders and cultivators'.
Jihad is ordained for Muslims (Sura 2:216)

3. Tell one that when he dies will come to him in heaven and occupy some of the mansions already prepared for saints by Christ(John14:2-3) but tell the other that his fate after death is uncertain cos it is at the discretion of allah and that the only sure way to heaven is to kill for Islam.

4. Tell one that marriage is for life and the only room for divorce must be due to adultery(Matthew19:7-9, Mark10:9) but tell the other that once he's tired of his wife, he can say 'talac' three times, put her away and that's final.

5. Tell one to pray anytime, anywhere(even on the toilet's seat. Matthew 6:5-15) but tell the other one to pray five times daily facing the east and after washing some parts of the body.

6. Ordained one 'wifeless' prophet to die and woke him up again after three days for onward ascension to heaven but allowed the other prophet (who philandered and even married Zainab the wife-to-be of his adopted son,Zaid {Sura 33:37,Sura 33:36}to die and not wake up again.

7. Tell one that there no marriage in heaven after death(Matthew22:30, Mark12:25) but tell the other that there are 72 virgins waiting for him to marry when he gets to heaven(Sura44:54,Sura52:20,Sura55:70)

I could go on and on but by now it should be very obvious that God and Allah CANNOT be the same being going by ordinary common sense. Point 2 above should be a pointer to why some fanatics bomb themselves and others as it is their belief that it is the surest way to heaven and this explains the violent nature of moslims. I don't blame suicide bombers because they are only obeying the true dictates of the quran. Any moslem that says otherwise is not practising Islam. QED
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by ParisLove2(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs
OP are you arab?
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by Sweetnecta: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
@Oguntola18;
by oguntola18: 10:06pm On Oct 03

jcross22: @abuzola, REMEMBER THAT HE DIED OF POISON.

.WHERE U HEAR SEY IN DIE OF POISON. DEM ONLY TELL US SEY HIN TASTE THE POISION THAT HAD BEEN GIVING TO HIM SOMETIMES AGO WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO DIE
"OGUNTOLA" is christian and criticizing The Last Prophet of God. By the way, the bold is untrue and who told you such an awful lie? maybe sunday school story at the church? its not true. dying of poison is not an evidence against prophetic office if beheading of John is not or the claimed hanging of Jesus is not. OGUNTOLA, OGUNTOLA, OGUNTOLA, how many times did i call you except at least 3 times?

@drhappy:
by drhappy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06
You have to be hopelessly ignorant to be lumping or infer that the God of the bible and allah are one and the same.
God of the Bible is Yahweh for the Jews, Ellah for the Christ and Jehovah for the St Paul and for the Christians and of the Quran for the muslims.

I laugh when some people say,' we serve the same God'. The arabic word for God is even Illah not Allah so allah must mean another deity.
But no muslim worships allah but Allah, while no christian worships jehovah but Jehovah, while no jew worships yahweh but Yahweh. Each of these Names; Yahweh, Jehovah and Allah refers to God while yahweh refers to god like the golden calf, jehovah may be the cross and the paints and all the baby jesuses. we do not have an allah in Islam.

God CANNOT be an author of confusion and maintain double standard as dictated by the teachings of Christianity and Islam
I wonder how ot says God is 1 and paul in nt proposes 3 gods as Father Jehovah, son Jesus son of Mary and holy spirit the ghost that came upon virgin Mary? is that not a confusion? finally you forgot that there are 3 groups that say they are monotheists; Jews, Christians and Muslims. the first see God differently, Jews saying God is 1 while Christians saying God is 3. Both of them use the same book, the Bible. I guess Islam is safe in its Book the Quran saying God is Alway 1 without partner, without son and not a tribalist belonging to a group instead of being God of all.

As a father with two children, will you tell one to :
1. Marry only one wife and tell the other to marry four?
Yes. The one who is to marry 4 wives may know the value of women while the one to marry one may be irresponsible and he is known to be unable to handle reality as in the abundance of water the foo.l feeling thirsty. If you know women, 1 may not be enough when there are few men eligible. who do you think will marry all the women if some men will not be able to marry more than 1? no woman who is praying to remain a spinster forever.

2. Tell one not to kill for any reason(Exodus20:13, Deutoronomy5:17,Luke18:20,Romans13:9,James2:11)
you wanna lie, dont lie about what the truth is an open book. the evidence of Yahweh/Jehovah/I AM telling Moses and others to kill is in the Bible: (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB), (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB), (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT). The list is too long if you goggle "Verses of killing [mass murder] in the Bible" www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

but tell the other to kill for Islam because it is a command and the surest way to heaven.(sura9:19,Sura9:29).Infact some muslims protested against killing (S4:74-80) but mohamed convinced them that it's a command from allah (S16:10-12).
Muhammad [sa] convinced them its command from Allah? Muhammad [sa] words are not in the Quran. Allah commands him, the reason you will see "Qul [Say]" before whatever he was going to say.Did Yahweh/Jehovah commanded all that killing in the Bibles, sorry [my mistake] inspired?

Furthermore from the quran, submissn to allah is not just in praying and fasting but obedience to the order of killing(Sura4:74-77)
everything you read in the Quran is from Allah. For you, i am sure you are at least ashamed about some killing in the Bibles, so much so that you rejected the parts where Yahweh commanded [i keep making the mistake; it is inspired] men of God to kill. Who is correct; you or Yahweh about Biblical killings?

Finally, Hadith of Kanz Al-muttaqi,vol II pg252-286 says, 'swords are the keys to paradise. kill a tithe collector,[b]killing is better than prayer and fasting,[/b]fighters are better than traders and cultivators'.
Jihad is ordained for Muslims (Sura 2:216)
Jihad is an obligation upon your soul/self because it is a struggle against evil within your chest and those outside of you. I disagree with the bold because prayer/salah is the greatest daily obligation. I see you lie for Christianity upon Islam.

3. Tell one that when he dies will come to him in heaven and occupy some of the mansions already prepared for saints by Christ(John14:2-3) but tell the other that his fate after death is uncertain cos it is at the discretion of allah and that the only sure way to heaven is to kill for Islam.
I am not going into the mud of deceit with you. Allah is the Lord of you, me, Jesus [as], Muhammad [sa] and all. Jesus, like Muhammad did not now the time of the hour, but what both gave were the signs of the hour. If Jesus promised the saints, Muhammad confirmed paradise on many; Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Khadiah, Fatima, Hassan, Hussaine, Asma bin Abu Bakr, Hamza, Abdullah Abdusaalam [a former jewsih scholar who accepted Islam] and many other sahabah [ra]. Others included The King of Ethiopia on his way to see him [sa]. Could you list by name of the saints? I hope you will not be naive enough to list Judas Iscariot, his beloved companion or Paul who he never met?

4. Tell one that marriage is for life and the only room for divorce must be due to adultery(Matthew19:7-9, Mark10:9) but tell the other that once he's tired of his wife, he can say 'talac' three times, put her away and that's final.
You obviously dont know about marriage. Marriage is a contract. Sometimes contract are to be broken for reasons best for the signatories. While Islam forbids fornication and adultery with serious consequences for the offenders after due process, Christianity is silent and I see the reason many go into casual se.x. If you stay with a spouse who is a poison to you, the repercussion is always sad ending. If Eve had turned out to be a bad wife, do you think Yahweh will keep her and Adam together to the end? From your Bible Isaac would have been better divorced from Rebecca who hated her own son and full of deception in dealing with her husband. You remind of the wife of Samson. Is that a woman you will lie to end up with as she made her husband a mass suicide murderer? If I married such a woman, the first talaq is enough because i will not marry her again, while you can marry your wife 3 times before its over in the first exclusive set of marriage between you.

5. Tell one to pray anytime, anywhere(even on the toilet's seat. Matthew 6:5-15) but tell the other one to pray five times daily facing the east and after washing some parts of the body.
lol. obun mi iwo man yi [if you dont speak yoruba, here is a loose translation; you are some filthy man]. If God is Holy, i wonder if on the top of potty worshiping is expected? Maybe you are just joking around? If Jesus washed up and went "further" to pray in worship of God, should anyone do less, if he says he is following Christ?

6. Ordained one 'wifeless' prophet to die and woke him up again after three days for onward ascension to heaven but allowed the other prophet (who philandered and even married Zainab the wife-to-be of his adopted son,Zaid {Sura 33:37,Sura 33:36}[/b]to die and not wake up again.
the first bold is not days supposed to be 3 days and 3 nights. so calculate exactly the "time of being dead" for me from friday to sunday or from whatever to whatever and my point is you will arrive at some mistake/miscalculation, either on what the Christians are calling Good Friday and Easter Sunday or time of hanging, if it ever happened {i say it didnt achieve its object set up by the jews).

By the way there is no adoption in Islam. Call them by their father's name and Jesus was called son of David, son of Joseph the carpenter, by his own lips, son of man. The rest of that opinion is not worthy of a new response because of past discussions.

7. Tell one that there no marriage in heaven after death(Matthew22:30, Mark12:25) but tell the other [b]that there are 72 virgins waiting for him to marry when he gets to heaven(Sura44:54,Sura52:20,Sura55:70)[/b]
I know know about 72 virgins, but I will love to reunite with my wife/wives in paradise, just as much as i would love to reunite with my parents, my aunts, cousins, etc and my forebears all the way to Adam [sa]. will like to meet all the prophets [as] of God; the whole 124,000 of them. Adam and Eve were married in heaven. And many verses of the Bibles shows marriage in heaven and se.x is known so much so that the sons of God came to earth to go in to the daughters of men and they produced the giants of old. {Bible verses about se.x in heaven; how would sons of God know what to do with the pretty daughters of men on earth unless its done in heaven; - Genesis 6:4

so that you know that the "Garden of Eden" is not on earth and physical bodies that will enjoy physical pleasure is proposed by the Bibles, the below is for you to ponder; [b]Genesis 3:22-24
22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Isaiah 51:3
3 The LORD will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the LORD. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.

Ezekiel 28:13
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

Ezekiel 31:9
9 I made it beautiful with abundant branches, the envy of all the trees of Eden in the garden of God.

Joel 2:3
3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste— nothing escapes them.[/b]

Matthew 19
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Mathew 17
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

I could go on and on but by now it should be very obvious that God and Allah CANNOT be the same being going by ordinary common sense. Point 2 above should be a pointer to why some fanatics bomb themselves and others as it is their belief that it is the surest way to heaven and this explains the violent nature of moslims. I don't blame suicide bombers because they are only obeying the true dictates of the quran. Any moslem that says otherwise is not practising Islam. QED
You people are ashamed to write Yahweh, Jehovah, I AM, etc I think when you write Allah, you always write God. Is God Yahweh and Allah is not God? What do you think Yusuf Hamza calls Allah in his english native tongue, but God? Common sense should tell you thatan english man taking to his brother in Islam can say God meaning Allah in the minds of the speaker and the listener[s]. Do not kill yourself, the Quran says and here is the verse:
"O you who believe, . . . do not kill (or destroy) yourself." (Qur'an 4:29)
". . . And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for the requirement of justice." (6:152)6
"Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter, or for spreading mischief in the land, it is as if he had slayed the whole people" (Qur'an 5:32)
"Allah has purchased the lives of the believers . . . They fight (Qatl) in his cause, and slay and are slain . . ." (Qur'an 9:111)
From these Quranic Ayat it is clear that killing is strictly forbidden for Muslims, whether the victim in question is ones own self, from the Muslim nation, or from other nations. In fact, the killing of one person is perceived to be equivalent to killing all the people. However, as verse (9:111) illustrates, both killing others, as well as getting oneself killed is commanded when it is in the cause of Allah.

now show me a verse from the Quran that says become a suicide bomber or to be suicidal. I personally can show you verses of the Bible that says you should mutilate yourself. In fact here is it:
Matthew 5;30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
you may as well core out your eyes and cut off those parts that make you err, daily. You are in the custody of the merciless it seems.
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by drhappy(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2012
@Paris-Love:It is rather pathetic that you don't even have a good grasp of the quran that you profess. Most of your above submissions are obviously contradictory.I know the truth and the truth had made me free. I was born into Islam and my eyes was opened to the bondage and attempted imitation of Christianity by Mohammed. I did not need anybody to tell me that Islam can never be the way to heaven. All those wanton satisfaction of your prophet's insatiable lusts should be a pointer. My prayer is for God to have His mercy on you too and open your eyes to the gospel truth. Being born-again is a miracle and not explainable as it is beyond the imagination of man and that's what makes it a miracle. You cannot fight God battle for Him with physical arms or might so I cease to continue in this discourse. Wishing you all the best.
Re: The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs by ParisLove2(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
drhappy: @Paris-Love:It is rather pathetic that you don't even have a good grasp of the quran that you profess. Most of your above submissions are obviously contradictory.I know the truth and the truth had made me free. I was born into Islam and my eyes was opened to the bondage and attempted imitation of Christianity by Mohammed. I did not need anybody to tell me that Islam can never be the way to heaven. All those wanton satisfaction of your prophet's insatiable lusts should be a pointer. My prayer is for God to have His mercy on you too and open your eyes to the gospel truth. Being born-again is a miracle and not explainable as it is beyond the imagination of man and that's what makes it a miracle. You cannot fight God battle for Him with physical arms or might so I cease to continue in this discourse. Wishing you all the best.
i think there must be a mistake somewhere.

Am not a jihadist angry

(1) (Reply)

Between Bribe And Gift / Sheik Yusuf Refutation On Asrau, Fodil And His Prison Ordainment / The Historic Fraud Of Ashura Fasting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.