Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22653 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Donphilly(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2012
Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ndukwejoe(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2012
Christians prophet is alive he can speak for himself.

34 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by OmoAlata(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2012
Listen! The LORD's arm is not too weak. He can save Himself grin

24 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by plappville(f): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2012
1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.

84 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by dorox(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
truthislight:

Thats because the muslim God cannot defend itself like the christian God, so, it follows must take action
Mohammed was a fighter, he ordered men into battle to defend and expand his new religion/empire while Jesus shunned the politics of his day and told his followers not pick up the sword.
From this brief summary of Jesus and Mohhamed, you can see that a true immitator or" mohhamedian" can easily become rabidly violent when provoked, while a true immitator of Jesus or christian is not expected to be violent when provoked.

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tobechi74: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
truthislight:

Thats because the muslim God cannot defend itself like the christian God, so, it follows must take action

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ghazzal: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2012
truthislight:

How did "Sodom & Gomorrah" a good reference Start, was it overnight or that people influence people with time and it became a norm. it is important we check ourselves else God`s wrath is much more severe. Not that VIOLENCE is good but let the target audience know the truth (of what is blasphemy) and that it is bad.... If we keep Quiet that God we fight for himselve, majority will be in the LOST FLOCK by then.............. "SODOM & GOMORRAH" in the making.......

some people are scared of God`s wrath and will distance themselves from it by all ACCEPTABLE, possible means. if some of them go beyond the acceptable limit, they also need to be checked.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by okeyxyz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.

What exactly is your problem with moslems taking offense at "infidels" blaspheming their prophet & god? Is it that they shouldn't protest & show outrage? or that they shouldn't destroy & kill? To put all the reactions in the same category does not show proper measurements on your part.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by carefulme(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
truthislight:

Thats because the muslim God cannot defend itself like the christian God, so, it followers must take action

I couldn't agree more.....
In fact last year, i saw a DEMOLISHED CHURCH rebuild itself.....
.........and a killer of a MAN/CHILD of God walk freely on a street, waiting for God to STRIKE him HIMSELF
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by carefulme(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet

FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION..........DO YOU MEAN ALL MUSLIMS OR SOME MUSLIMS.......
........AND CERTAINLY IF ALL MUSLIMS WERE TRULY OBLIGED TO DEFEND THEIR RELIGION BY MURDER, NONE OF US WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND........

...........HAVE YOU NOTICED RECENTLY THAT REASONABLE PEOPLE MAKE UP THE JURY OF A LAW COURT?.......I MEAN PEOPLE WHO WOULD NOT SEND THE WHOLE MUSLIM POPULATION TO JAIL FOR THE CRIME OF A MINORITY MUSLIM.........
.......NO WONDER THE PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO MAKE IT TO THE JURY ARE ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF THE WHOLE HUMAN COMMUNITY.....
.........THERE ARE LESS REASONABLE PEOPLE AROUND......

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Islam is still evolving. Though from the look of things, it's closer to extinction than evolution.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by F00028: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself....

undecidedmaybe they are more passionate about their Prophet that christians are about the "Son of God" even though he died for them.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by F00028: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Reyginus: Islam is still evolving. Though from the look of things, it's closer to extinction than evolution.

really now? at last count they are over a billion. 20 years ago they were not that many.

how is that 'closer to extinction'

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by TheOP1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
truthislight:

Thats because the muslim God cannot defend itself like the christian God, so, it followers must take action

Y do you christians always sufferfrom amnesia?
Need I remind you people fought for Yahwah and that didnt make any less powerfull.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
@Omo Alata:
by Omo Alata(f): 7:37am On Sep 27
Listen! The LORD's arm is not too weak. He can save Himself grin
This is ironic. The irony of it all is that the Christian Bibles say that God of the Christians in Trinity was killed by hanging. Omo Alata, was that "arm" too weak or cant save Himself? Jesus prepared for war in the same way they say Nidal of US army prepared for his last war; he sold all his belongings [Jesus told his disciples to sell all their belongings [your cloaks are the last of your belongings to dispose off, unless you wanna go about nu.de in a religious community. Thats a no no unless you wanna die].

@plappville:
by plappville(f): 10:06am On Sep 27
1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
unless you admit that corinthians writer is the another comforter tell the disciples what they knew not during the time of Jesus, the above verse does not count. it is absolutely irrelevant.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)
they did not survive for all men to see them. you as a woman did not see a single one of them. Heck. Jesus said "you vipers". You need more to know that some men were not loved but hated by Jesus "Fools" Jesus was reported to have said, thought he had earlier condemned people who say "fools" to hell.

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
and the God that didn't have anyone to fight for Him was hung on a tree [Paul said he was a cursed soul]. Allah says dialogue with with them in wisdom and in a way that is noble/decent. If I show you that from the Quran, will you accept Islam, while i show you from the Bible that The God that does not hate evildoers by their deeds does not exist and the one who does not have strong fighters to follow him will get crushed by hanging?

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Zexten(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

---
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2012
F00028:

really now? at last count they are over a billion. 20 years ago they were not that many.

how is that 'closer to extinction'
Which is more important, their growth rate or population?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by carefulme(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: Islam is still evolving. Though from the look of things, it's closer to extinction than evolution.

WISHFUL THINKING.............

1.4 billion Muslims ..........and still counting......*tick*tick*tick*

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
carefulme:

WISHFUL THINKING.............

1.4 billion Muslims ..........and still counting......*tick*tick*tick*
lol. Unrealistic thinking....
1.4 billion potential terrorists.......and stilll counting.....*kaboum*kaboum*kaboum*

26 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by wiegraf: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
There was a time the popular gods of the west endorsed violence, zeus, odin, bad mofos who didn't afraid anything. Eventually ppl grew tired of their shenanigans, the violence, hubris, decadence (I have no problem with that one), injustice, risible logic (not like today's popular faiths are any better, just thought I'd leave that in as a troll of sorts) etc. Also some other clueless religion happened to be around complete with populist appeal and messages of peace. The rest, as they say, is history.

Note, islams populist appeal will be lost, once the sheep realize just how ridiculous a distance lies between them and their 4 wived sheiks

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by F00028: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: Which is more important, their growth rate or population?

what's the difference? as long as they are muslims and they are over a billion how can they be closer to extinction?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
@italo:
by italo: 7:39am
Jesus (The Truth) is alive and God forever.

That liar is dead.
i wanted to respond to the "near extinction" of reyginus and then i saw your entry.
let me share a reality of how an earlier muslim man shut up a christian missionary of his day:

the christian asked the muslim if Muhammad [sa] was the last messenger [sa], why didnt Allah help and safeguard his grandson Hussaine [ra] instead of allowing him to be killed?

Fair and smart question until the muslim gave a knock out punch of an answer:

Muhammad [sa] was bold enough and probably furious with Yahweh, the muslim said.
Yahweh burst into tears and apology.

He said that even His own begotten son He couldn't protect as he was killed by hanging.

Swallow that for a moment.

We know who is the liar and we know who is not alive and we know who is weak and we know who does not care enough to stand for God.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by carefulme(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Unrealistic thinking....
1.4 billion potential terrorists.......and stilll counting.....*kaboum*kaboum*kaboum*

THANK U.....U just proved my point

If Muslims=terrorists, then terrorists = Muslims

Therefore, if terrorists increase in number, then it means there are becoming more Muslims around.............

It sounds to me that you are in fact pleading........

MAN A: Islam is becoming extinct
MAN B: no it's not
MAN A: it is....
MAN B: no it's not.....don't u read the papers?
MAN A: OK, it's not" but the Muslims are terrorists".........and there lies the plea

Reminds me of a statement ......." I failed because I didn't pass".......... Yeah, that's why I failed

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ruqaya(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
@op there av been soooo many topics similar to this. my friend, it's obvious u didn't paste this 2 make peace urself, therefore i reserve ma comment.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ghazzal: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2012
see hoe you live in a foly of blasphemy md self deceit.
there is only one God we all at least think we worship but in different ways. the question is how does God wants to be worshiped. Do some even know this God? read and study.
some of your lies is 72wives in heaven but u can never tell your source-cheap blasphemy.
i advise u read and make good/logical conclusion. time they say is no friend pf man.

when a man is se.tenced in d court of law, it makes the court a terorist zone. smh
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012
carefulme:

THANK U.....U just proved my point

If Muslims=terrorists, then terrorists = Muslims

Therefore, if terrorists increase in number, then it means there are becoming more Muslims around.............

It sounds to me that you are in fact pleading........

MAN A: Islam is becoming extinct
MAN B: no it's not
MAN A: it is....
MAN B: no it's not.....don't u read the papers?
MAN A: OK, it's not" but the Muslims are terrorists".........and there lies the plea

Reminds me of a statement ......." I failed because I didn't pass".......... Yeah, that's why I failed
Chei! What a failed attempt at logic. Dude, are you alright?
Are you the only one who dont know the world is experiencing a population explosion.
So, if muslims are only 1.4billion out of 7billion(common sense should tell you other religions are increasing as well, and by a higher rate), how does that relate to an improvement in the faith.
Dude, what determines the increase in a trend, is the rate of growth.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2012
F00028:

what's the difference? as long as they are muslims and they are over a billion how can they be closer to extinction?
lol. You dont know that for every man born, his procreation is at a geometric progression.
If islam is a billion plus, it does not reflect to an influx of 'new believing souls' because its adherents procreates geometrically as well.
How then is your population more important than your growth rate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.