Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. (2519 Views)

Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by AjayiWrites2: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
I convey my hearty congratulations to the Senator elect Sen Magnus Abe on your landslide victory recorded in the just concluded re-run election.

It is indeed a victory for all lovers of true democracy and indeed the good people of Rivers South East. This is a litmus test for our nascent democracy.

Nigerians are showing we are coming of age and the stage is gradually looking brighter for future elections. Sen Abe's first term in office has attested to by the good people of Rivers South East and has earned him a well deserved victory.

This is indeed a lesson and reminder to all political office holders to work in accordance with people-oriented programs at the grass-root levels to bring about the much desired catalyst for social and economic development.

I urge my party the "PDP" and all other political parties to be magnanimous in victory and should cooperate and work in harmony with the returning Senator to hasten development.

I also want to appreciate the INEC official led by Professor Mahmood Yakubu, the security agencies and all those that ensured peace and orderliness towards the success of this historic election.
Once again, Congratulations Sen Abe,

Congratulations good people of Rivers South East.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/wike-congratulate-abe-apc.html

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by AjayiWrites2: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thats what I called maturity...

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by HungerBAD: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by GBTYO: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
More like afonja writers

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by HtwoOw: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Now I expect we should expect more activities from. NDA , of which it's been covered

Upon all the mouth and over sabi

Wike's trial will be the fastest in the history of Nigeria
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by truthspeaks: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sarrki n his fellow zombies shld be on dis thread

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by GBTYO: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
The useless afonja OP is quoting his dead blog as a source.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
What is Ajayi doing in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by morbeta(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good development.
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by AjayiWrites2: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
GBTYO:
The useless afonja OP is quoting his dead blog as a source.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

How sure are you that its falsehood? Grow up brother... 2016 is almost gone, have a receptive mind..

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by OsunOriginal: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Another Gambian drama loading...

In few days, he will make a u-turn and start wailing that INEC and military rigged the election.
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by GBTYO: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
AjayiWrites2:

How sure are you that its falsehood? Grow up brother... 2016 is almost gone, have a receptive mind..

Because ajayi writes is synomynous with RSG
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by GBTYO: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
OsunOriginal:
Another Gambian drama loading...

In few days, he will make a u-turn and start wailing that INEC and military rigged the election.

Another afonja from osun

We know why you guys from osun are so interested in Rivers election

Why they love Amaechi but hate Wike in Osun
Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2143294/why-love-amaechi-hate-wike#30653654

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by rawtouch: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
ok
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by dannytoe(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
wike how market na

Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by mamabomboy: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sen Abe should get ready for the party that will be thrown for him. He will drink beer until his stomach explodes. Abi he wants to drink from the oil well, ok, no problem
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Up apc
Re: Wike Congratulate Abe, APC. by spako4(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wicked Wike

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Sovereignty Suit : Court Strikes Out Nigeria’s Objections. / Happening Now - BSS Uncovers Bombs Planted All Over SE, To Be Blamed On IPOB / APC Responsible For What Nigerians Are Going Through - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.