Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ophy herbal tummy fat burner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ophy herbal tummy fat burner (682 Views)

Esalof Bitters Fat Burner Works Like Magic / 7 Days Fast Weight Loss And Tummy Fat Tea ( with pictures) / Lose Tummy Fat In Less Than 21days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ophy herbal tummy fat burner by azeshu(f): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
[sub][/sub]Ophy Tummy herbal tummy fat burner is a herbal fat burner formulated with natural herbs and ingredient.
It is a highly efficent herbal mixture that helps burn visceral fat i.e fat accumulated around your stomach, liver, kidney and other vital organs.
It also helps burn fat acculated in your abdominal wall that is responsible for big ang sagging tummy.
It decrease abdominal circumference by 5 cm in just three weeks of use.

use: One tablespoonful morning and night with food.

Price: 5000naira for 500ml bottle

Money back guarenteed of you do not get a visible result with 3 weeks of use.

Manufactured and marketed by :
Ophy beauty and fitness home
27,Ademoye street, behind police barrack Ikorodu, Lagos-state.

Call or whatsapp 08053557237.
Re: Ophy herbal tummy fat burner by azeshu(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
This product has revolutionized the weight management industry. It has been discovered that the proportion of un-metabolized fat in the body is directly linked to amount of toxins in the body. To lose weight and look good after the process, detoxification is of utmost importance.Toxins protects fat from being used up by the body. Therefore, to lose weight fast, those toxins have to be eliminated from the body.
Ophy abdominal fat burner helps prevent the process by which new fat cells are formed in the body i.e it blocks the division of old fat cell.
It increase body metabolic rate and reduces appetite.
Re: Ophy herbal tummy fat burner by azeshu(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
As people go through their middle years, their proportion of fat to body weight tends to increase — more so in women than men. Extra pounds tend to park themselves around the midsection.

At one time, we might have accepted these changes as an inevitable fact of aging. But we've now been put on notice that as our waistlines grow, so do our health risks. Abdominal, or visceral, fat is of particular concern because it's a key player in a variety of health problems — much more so than subcutaneous fat, the kind you can grasp with your hand. Visceral fat, on the other hand, lies out of reach, deep within the abdominal cavity, where it pads the spaces between our abdominal organs.

Visceral fat has been linked to metabolic disturbances and increased risk for cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. In women, it is also associated with breast cancer and the need for gallbladder surgery.

Ophy abdominal fat burner helps get rid of this unwanted visceral fat thereby firms sagging tummy and reduces abdominal circumference by 5cm within two weeks of use.

(1) (Reply)

Download Cardio Fitness & Exercise Trainer Apps / I Think I Have Lost My Emotion / 30 Major Health Challenges Associated With Dirty Colon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.