Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It (595 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
I earn about N45, 000 monthly, but as selfish as I was, I never thought of paying my tithes, now that I realise, how will I make restitution.
Thanks,
I want helpful advice and guidance!!!
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44
Let my people help me so that God will be happy.
@fp
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by balanceofterror1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
I earn about N45, 000 monthly, but as selfish as I was, I never thought of paying my tithes, now that I realise, how will I make restitution.
Thanks,

Another thread to ridicule Christianity and tithe payment.

@OP, go and meet your pastor if truly you're a Christian.
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by annunaki2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Thanks,

As a christian under the new covenant, you are not meant to tithe in the first instance.
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
This guys are not helping me at all ooo. Haba.
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by annunaki2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
This guys are not helping me at all ooo.
Haba.

I helped you. Stop guilting yourself into thinking you ought to tithe as a christian. The tithe doctrine is based on twisting scripture and mis applying it to Christians.
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Thanks,

If you don't know how to restitute, forget the past and start from now. God overlooks our days of ignorance.
Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by lastmessenger: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Thanks,
some tithes are meant to be given to strangers like me. You can start your restitution by sending part of your tithe arears to me.can i send my account no to you and the lord will bless u as u obey him

2 Likes

Re: TITHE: How Can I Do Restitution, Since Am Guilty Of It by annunaki2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
lastmessenger:
some tithes are meant to be given to strangers like me. You can start your restitution by sending part of your tithe arears to me.can i send my account no to you and the lord will bless u as u obey him

Deut 14:28-29 supports the statement here. Tithes can be given to strangers and the needy, don't be exploited by your pastor's greed.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Pope Francis / Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. / Which God Should I Glorify For These 'testimonies'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.