Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs (1855 Views)

Share Your Best And Worst Moments Of 2014 Before It Runs Out...... / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2009
THIS THREAD COULD BE ANYWHERE, SO FAR THEY ARE NAIRALAND MODS.
THE RESULT SHALL BE SENT TO SEUN, TO SEE THE PERFORMANCES OF HIS MODS.

TO ME

THE BEST MODERATOR IS MONITOR-1

THE WORST MODERATOR IS MICHELLIN89
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by romsky: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
brb
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
where are u guys?
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by manmustwac(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
RichyBlack gets my vote
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 20, 2009
Someone is obsessed with me. Poor kid. The ganja he smokes must have gone into his head. tongue tongue cool cool
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 20, 2009
Why are you so obsessed, boy I wanna know.

I AM THINKING THE POSTER MADE A MISTAKE, SPIKE IS GOOD BUT AS FOR ME, MICHELLIN89 IS THE WORST MODERATOR HERE,

SHE KNOWS ME I DEY TALK, I WILL NEVER HIDE AND ACCUSE SOMEONE, I WILL PUT THE BLAME ON YOU WITH EVIDENCES FOR PEOPLE TO SEE.

OYINBOGOJU WILL ALWAYS BE AGAINST THOSE ITALIAN WHORES

I AM NOT THE POSTER,

I JUST SAID MY OWN PART, I AM NOT IN GOOD TERM WITH MICHELLIN89, ITS A DIFFERENT CASE BUT THE POSTER HAVE TO SPARE SPIKEDCYLINDER.

MY OWN PROBLEM IS WITH MICHELLIN89.

WHY NOBODY REMEMBER TO NOMINATE OYINBOGOJU GOOD OR BAD. JUST SAY ONE

THE DIRTIEST,UGLIEST AND HATRED GIRL EVER I NOMINATE MICHELLIN89

THIS THREAD COULD BE ANYWHERE, SO FAR THEY ARE NAIRALAND MODS.
THE RESULT SHALL BE SENT TO SEUN, TO SEE THE PERFORMANCES OF HIS MODS.

TO ME

THE BEST MODERATOR IS MONITOR-1

THE WORST MODERATOR IS MICHELLIN89

Besides calling me Italian LovePeddler. Ahahahha. You are deluded. Anyways carry on with your rants afterall, you mean absolutely nothing to me. cool cool cool
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by amebono1: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
best: mukina, spikey,michelin,dominque,iice , debosky

worst: richyblack
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Jarus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
Best: To throw a coin between Cristalz and Lawyer
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Jarus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
I'm surprised I've not seen my 'friends' in Muslims section(noetic and co) here to come and name me the worst moderator. grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ poster

I am sorry I am going to lose for the worst moderator and the ugliest girl. I just happen to be one of the best mods around and of course a hot babe. tongue
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
Best: Somewhat mukina, michelin and SeanT21. wink
Worst: manmustwac
. grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
Best - Crizzle and Mukie Muks. . . kiss
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
The worst mod: Brash for escaping! tongue
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by MrCrackles(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

The worst mod: Brash for escaping! tongue
grin
I will make a comeback shortly wink
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by muhsin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
Mukina for life. cheesy
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by sweetpie23: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2009
celebrity section moderator is the best.
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Dclique(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2009
This thread is nice.
The Best Mod: honsule

Worst: IDK
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2009
THE VOTE IS STILL GOING ON,

MICHELLIN89 THANKS FOR TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR SHORTCOMINGS

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS COME OUT AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Best Mods: Mukina - a defiant Arsenal fan if I'm right;
Michelin89 - very blunt and no nonsense lady;
Spikedcylinder - think she's got a caustic tongue, but she's cool;
Gabry - controversial and easily misunderstood, but she's a dear

Worst Mods: Richyblack - almost always inactive
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Is that even a name of a user on this site? grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 1:44am On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

I wonder why he's still the moderator of one of the busiest section of Nairaland.
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

I wonder why he's still the moderator of one of the busiest section of Nairaland.

What section is he a mod? grin grin
I swear he's the most underated mod on this forum
. grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 2:02am On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

What section is he a mod? grin grin
I swear he's the most underated mod on this forum
. grin grin
Politics section
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by No2Atheism(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

TheSeeker:

!amebo no1:

best: mukina, spikey,michelin,dominque,iice , debosky

worst: richyblack

mama-gee:

Best: Somewhat mukina, michelin and SeanT21. wink
Worst: manmustwac
. grin grin

I am not trying to be rude or something . . . but please is the idea of something or someone being the best not supposed be refering to just a single thing or a single person.

Wats with having so many people as the best, bests [/b]or [b]bestes and bestest
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 2:13am On Nov 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

I am not trying to be rude or something . . . but please is the idea of something or someone being the best not supposed be refering to just a single thing or a single person.

Wats with best having so many people as the best, bests [/b]or [b]bestes

That dictionary you keep reading all the time is working negatively on your head tongue grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by No2Atheism(m): 2:17am On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

That dictionary you keep reading all the time is working negatively on your head tongue grin

I reject that statement . . . . .  grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2009
@ ILoveAtheism

The title says worst and best moderator[b]S[/b]
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by No2Atheism(m): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2009
michelin89:

@ ILoveAtheism

The title says worst and best moderator[b]S[/b]

@MicheldoesnotlikeAtheism

cool cool cool cool

Nevertheless . . . that is still a massacre and genocide against general use of english . . .  grin grin grin

Best - Singular.
Worst - Singular.

Bestes - naija plural
Bests  - naija plural
Besters  - naija plural
Bestests  - naija plural
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2009
No2Atheism:

cool cool cool cool

Nevertheless . . . that is still a massacre and genocide against general english . . .

Best - Singular.
Worst - Singular.

Bestes - naija plural
Bests - naija plural
Besters - naija plural
Bestests - naija plural
Ever heard of this: rap, rapper, rappest?
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by TheSeeker(m): 2:21am On Nov 24, 2009
Actually, [b]bests [/b]is a verb
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2009
@4everAtheism

Why you wan come dey derail the thread now? Accept simpul correction and waka pass. tongue
Re: The Best And Worst Moderators: 2009 Award. Name Urs by No2Atheism(m): 2:25am On Nov 24, 2009
@MichelinapostateAtheist

Are you now a Verb . . . (I am quoting and using the seeker's statement mind you)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Days After Death, Woman Rises In Morgue ! / Poor Turn Out At Mtn's Loud In Naija Tour In Ibadan / What's Do U Think About This 3years Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.