Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church (55483 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Bbnaija: Tacha Top Voting List As She Escapes Evictions - See How You Voted / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by passionate88: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
sad
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:
embarassed

Your head get strong ororo for real.

But avoid saying things like "God has saved me". What about those that died? Do you think you serve God better than them?

You were just lucky and fortunate not to be there. It has nothing to do with God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594683_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

Stop crying, you and God no be mate.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by rawtouch: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
ok
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by sweetilicious(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:

some might blame God for not giving them admission on time but they never knew He have other plans for them, everything happen for a reason, some might think been late to some ceremony or occasion is the work of the devil but my dear no it's just how God want it to be.
Don't kill yourself over inability to get pregnant when your time comes people will celebrate you with your triplet.
Patience is the key.
Exactly. Thank God cos this is a testimony. We all need God's grace in this life

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by meezynetwork(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Is it that God didn't save those that died or he didn't give them 2nd chance? What I believe is that those that died might hv fulfilled their purpose in life. Life is too deep for us to understand.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by ismart: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Noblesoul123:
That's why we shouldn't attribute all challenges we face to spiritual attacks. GOD may be shielding us from disasters without our knowledge
And the ones that died God didn't shield them? undecided Thing is, in a situation like this, there should be no celebration whatsoever by anyone alive.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by daywatcher: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God you are saved. Thank God for those that died too.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Crap...

These yeyebrities have a way of using tragic events to seek publicity

That was how Timi Dakolo claimed to have narrowly excaped being in the helicopter crash that killed Andrew Azazi and Patrick Yakowa
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by lafean20(f): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abeg na the church all d calabar celebrities dey attend

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
ismart:
And the ones that died God didn't shield them? undecided Thing is, in a situation like this, there should be no celebration whatsoever by anyone alive.
I fail to see this as celebration. Going by our history, the use of substandard building materials must have caused the collapse. Anybody that escapes such a plight has every right to express gratitude

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Galactico1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:
some might blame God for not giving them admission on time but they never knew He have other plans for them, everything happens for a reason, some might think been late to some ceremony or occasion is the work of the devil but my dear no it's just how God want it to be.
Don't kill yourself over inability to get pregnant when your time comes people will celebrate you with your triplet.
Patience is the key.

God works in a mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Onopa(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why are people thanking God
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by charlove(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
bluediesel03:
Hope you will now repent?
u just sinned!
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by P0intBlank(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:
some might blame God for not giving them admission on time but they never knew He have other plans for them, everything happens for a reason, some might think been late to some ceremony or occasion is the work of the devil but my dear no it's just how God want it to be.
Patience is the key.

Yeah, like a line in a song I like reads: All things are working for my good cos He's intentional

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Phi001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Onopa:
Why are people thanking God

Should we thank you?
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Realgeo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
phemocheee:
Thank God for your life. However, I hate it when people come online to praise God for saving them from accident or disaster that claimed the lives of other people. It makes them sound as if God himself intentionally left others to die while deliberately shielding them. I'm sure the family members of the deceased wouldn't be happy at all.

Let's learn to show human feelings abeg. Sometimes, appreciating God within the confines of our rooms may be more logical than seeking public sympathy.

My opinion though.

Thank God that it's your opinion not reality.... smiley
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Onopa(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Phi001:

Should we thank you?

Shut up there

I think my question is difficult to answer
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by emijo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rest in peace to those that lost their lives
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Joephat(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
so God saved her life alone and took the lives of more than 160 members of the church....

that's partiality, could it be bcz you're a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Thank God 4 giving u a Second chance. Go n sin no more
noting we wont see in NL
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Realgeo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:
embarassed

Your head get strong ororo for real.

But avoid saying things like "God has saved me". What about those that died? Do you think you serve God better than them?

You were just lucky and fortunate not to be there. It has nothing to do with God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594683_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

When you understand what life is all about then and only then, can you know that Nothing ever happen by chance or by luck. You are not a Nigeria by chance!!!
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by plaetton: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nonsense people.
God saved Ini Edo and allowed an estimated 160 others to be crushed like minced meat because.......?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Realgeo:

When you understand what life is all about then and only then, can you know that Nothing ever happen by chance or by luck. You are not a Nigeria by chance!!!

I don't believe in all that. 1+1=2.

If there was no holdup, she would have been dead by now.

She should be thanking the holdup even.

Those who were in the church were no worse than her. Yet they are all gone!!! So spare me that BS.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Realgeo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
mrmrmister:

If god saved her from the tragedy, then who do we have to thank for the tragedy?
This is so ridiculous

See this one too
How will clicking like save them from death?

Y'all should just pull your heads out of your assholes

plaetton:
Nonsense people.
God saved Ini Edo and allowed an estimated 160 others to be crushed like minced meat because.......?

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by AvsGot007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think I've gotten little hope in my country folks considering what I've been reading so far on this thread! Lotta people posted what's on mind!
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by MaziOmenuko: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Allellujah! God has done it again! He abandoned over 200 people to save the live of our celebrity, if not God, who could have done this? Her life is more important than the other 200+ that died, who knows, God enjoys seeing her movies.

3-D hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by balanceofterror1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by fratermathy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
mrmrmister:

If god saved her from the tragedy, then who do we have to thank for the tragedy?
This is so ridiculous

See this one too
How will clicking like save them from death?

Y'all should just pull your heads out of your assholes
we will still thank God because all things work for our good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprise Newlywed Couple, Crash Wedding (photos) / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.