Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church (55482 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Bbnaija: Tacha Top Voting List As She Escapes Evictions - See How You Voted / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=johnsonjosbles post=51877731]u just don't have sense, those with brain undstnd me. olodo [/quote

Your unfortunate & senseless outburst is a clear display of your quality of reasoning. Sustaining an argument with your ilk is as futile as debating with a goat. Sorry excuse of a Homo Sapien. Go back to the gutter & converse with those in your category
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Evernaija: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by chrisblack1234: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Madam I na blif u,na lie..Kate too go say na god save am soon, even bishop too go talk soon
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by rodriquez1: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
work and study in malaysia low tuition fees send all enquiries to netinfo64@gmail.com
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Noblesoul123 post=51885612][/quote]all This ranting for ur father right? ok continue pig!
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Irrisistable(f): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thank God for saving you dear
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
all This ranting for ur father right? ok continue pig!

I will not even dignify your rants with a response. Anybody with home training don't insult other peoples parents. From the trash you just spewed out, its easy to see that you are from the gutter. You are not worth my reply. Wasted sperm
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:

I will not even dignify your rants with a response. Anybody with home training don't insult other peoples parents. From the trash you just spewed out, its easy to see that you are from the gutter. You are not worth my reply. Wasted sperm
e pain am, too much english has destroy u! lol, u replied 5times, yet u r claiming i dnt worth reply,d way u sound, ajegunle is beter than ur home, u r born inside seawage gutter, u belong to slump, u r delicately stupiid vagabon pig.
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by Noblesoul123: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
e pain am, too much english has destroy u! lol, u replied 5times, yet u r claiming i dnt worth reply,d way u sound, ajegunle is beter than ur home, u r born inside seawage gutter, u belong to slump, u r delicately stupiid vagabon pig.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See grammar.
Your father should have used a condom rather than giving birth to a hopeless disgrace like you.
So my English dey pain you? That's a sign of proper training, class and comfortable background.
A word of advice to an internet troll like you.
Stop smoking expired weed and garri o.
It will help to improve your life and standard of English.
Go and sleep my boy; you are beneath contempt
Re: Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See grammar.
Your father should have used a condom rather than giving birth to a hopeless disgrace like you.
So my English dey pain you? That's a sign of proper training, class and comfortable background.
A word of advice to an internet troll like you.
Stop smoking expired weed and garri o.
It will help to improve your life and standard of English.
Go and sleep my boy; you are beneath contempt
ur papa na ediot, oya reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Surprise Newlywed Couple, Crash Wedding (photos) / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.