Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview (37101 Views)

Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
u mean ur dad is a tithe collector??

I wont be surprised to hear dat ur dad used tithes to pay ur record fees

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by dhardline(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
If your father is cool with the vulgar lyrics then he was obviously not called by God but his Belly

called him.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by tolaabi: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
igraman:
where has the boy been?

Quite a while.
he has bin in d studio kitchen cooking new stuff. U garrit?
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm sorry to say this...His Songs are Meaningless to Me embarassed His beatz are always on a high pitch,I find it akind of disturbance to my hearing.Likewise to Terry G
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by cnnamoko(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
G
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by herzern(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cholls:
my brother her.zern "Omo pastor ton faa ci…
Ki len wa ni club ma so fun pastor
Peh ema nwo bump-short."

Bruh..

It's not even this one yhu typed....The one yhu typed is Efejoku.

Fiqure out this one... " WO ni e ma wo Kesh,e ma wo Kesh,omo pasitor Wa,Won ti n pey ni show,won ti n Wa kakiri,Ti wor Nawa ba fé blow,yey ma run kaa kiri"

Yhu know the Sonq??
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by igraman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
tolaabi:
he has bin in d studio kitchen cooking new stuff. U garrit?
I hope so
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Kakamorufu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:

W have Church founders sir.

BTW.

Concerning The Post.
I'm not taken aback because he once stated it clear in once of his sonqs...can't remember the name.

thats yaya oyoyo...
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Kakamorufu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by firstclassmumu: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
iamVirus:

Mr Me YAGI aka Lil Kesh shared many interesting views about his career, family, educational background and more in a new interview with Punch newspaper.
Keshniro Ololade shared insights about his educade a conscious decision to become an artiste; it grew on me He lets you do whatever you want to do. He feels that whatever his life story is doesn’t have to affect the way his children live their lives. According to what he used to tell me, everybody must live his or her individual stories. He watched me grow from being part of the choir, learning to play drums, and attending music shows. Till now, he gives me all the necessary support and respects my decisions.

Considering that your dad is a pastor, isn’t he bothered by your vulgar lyrics?

Those vulgar songs are basically about me doing my job and he doesn’t interfere. Besides, not all my songs are vulgar. I have recorded songs like Ishe, Semilore and others.

e such vulgar songs?

/ [/b]
which semilore know get vulgar lyrics? Girls them be showing me love
them be giving me hugs them
be giving me......
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by DrayZee: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
marynPearl:
I'm sorry to say this...His Songs are Meaningless to Me embarassed His beatz are always on a high pitch,I find it akind of disturbance to my hearing.Likewise to Terry G
Try Ishe and Life of a Star(ft. Adekunle Gold). You may find yourself liking his songs.
Kesh is a humble person, and he can sing good songs too.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by fratermathy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
y u angry

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
My dear, he loves and is supportive of you, NOT YOUR MUSIC. He is a good father who is happy when you're happy and fulfilled, period.
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by terrezo2002(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Son of end time pastor.
Whatever you do, do to the glory of God.
Singing vulgar songs doesn't glorify God. So Mr lil kesh stop it now. It is not a job
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Bekimbo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
damola1:
Nobody owns a church. He manages one

keep fooling yourself
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Kakamorufu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

ayam not understanding
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by femi4: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ein aunty Janet

Omo pastor to n fa si

Ki le wa ni club

Ma so fun pastor pe

E ma wo bum short
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by mikkypel(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:

W have Church founders sir.

BTW.

Concerning The Post.
I'm not taken aback because he once stated it clear in once of his sonqs...can't remember the name.

E ma wo kesh omo pasito wa.. That's semilore
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by fratermathy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by herzern(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
mikkypel:

E ma wo kesh omo pasito wa.. That's semilore

Thumbz up bruh..

Yhu are very correct!

People thouqht I'm referrinq to Efejoku..
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ah! Your papa na pastor? And your lyrics are so dirty?
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by HardMirror(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:

wetin be OJU?
Toto
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Mimzyy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Toto

That's raw angry
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by mikkypel(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
herzern:

Thumbz up bruh..

Yhu are very correct!

People thouqht I'm referrinq to Efejoku..

They jez claim they listen to music.. That's it... well.. I have always been a fan of Olamide from the start and that paved way for the love of his label.. There is no song under that Label that I have not heard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by HardMirror(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mimzyy:

That's raw angry
Is it better I don't help her out She wanted to know what "oju" meant
angry
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by Mimzyy(f): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Is it better I don't help her out She wanted to know what "oju" meant

angry

Carry on interpreter tongue
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by babyface224(f): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594683_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

Omo Ale Jati Jati

Bad son of a good father.

wat makes him bad? and wat makes his dad good? ...because he(dad) owns a church and d son is an entertainer? nawao..sombori will just sit in his house n be judging pple from afar..mtcheww
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by fratermathy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
babyface224:
wat makes him bad? and wat makes his dad good? ...because he(dad) owns a church and d son is an entertainer? nawao..sombori will just sit in his house n be judging pple from afar..mtcheww

How is what I have written your problem in life?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4594637_45923094543016odunladeadekolajpeg5ddef8396a85c9adf386dba9d2676ae6jpegbfaebcd9a0f071334bc2d46c46b8245201_jpeg_jpeg6aec122ac3ce64168a3435c0245e9029
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by KingRex1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
I know I have a severe distaste for Nigerian music.. But cause trouble by lil Kesh is one of the best naija music ever. I was struck the first time I heard it till date.

Stop throwing shades at him

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by mofeoluwadassah: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eh!church don suffer sha lipsrsealed
Re: My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview by VastFinder: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ishh... I Know this before now...
Issirite!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Son Doing Press Up / Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie / Late Bukky Ajayi For Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.