Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

"YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this (4208 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire / "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Just kindly read what Jesus has said to a non-Jew christian:

He said to the Canaanite woman who asked him to heal her daughter from demon-possession: "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel" and also said: "It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs", Matthew 15:21-28.

This simply means Jesus was sent only to the Israelite and not Nigerians.

o ga oooooooooo
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
Na wa oo. . . .Hypertension go kill people for NL! grin
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
first time i'm hearing of this verse shocked shocked

thank you OP for your warning shocked shocked

you know the bible so well shocked shocked
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Horus(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
Law prince:

Just kindly read what Jesus has said to a non-Jew christian:

He said to the Canaanite woman who asked him to heal her daughter from demon-possession: "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel" and also said: "It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs", Matthew 15:21-28.

This simply means Jesus was sent only to the Israelite and not Nigerians.

o ga oooooooooo

You are confusing Jews and israelites, and this woman was a caucasian (canaanite).
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by njcdrich: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
God said, "do you think I was one like you" Psalm 50: 21b.

You think you know the scripture (the mind of God) haven't you read what is written in the book of Galatians 3:28. "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus".
The death of Jesus Christ has brought equality (of believers of Christ) before his grace, all He is required of is to accept him and you automatically become a Jew by faith.

Be very careful how you intepret God's Word. There is reward for every act whether you like it not. Judgment must come at a due course.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by alex0026(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
and the word of your OWN MOUTH IS THE WORD OF -------?
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
@tpia you are an embarrasment, i learnt this since when i was 10
years old, all you do in church is to go and dance and sing, christianity my yansh
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpia you are an embarrasment, i learnt this since when i was 10
years old, all you do in church is to go and dance and sing, christianity my yansh

gosh you're such a fool

the only thing you seem to understand is violence and murder.

the finer points of life always pass you by. undecided

you need help from non-sycophants though where you'll find them within your circle is beyond me.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
Tpia you are a slogan, no wonder you don't engage in arguement, go to bible school poor bitch
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2009
abuzola na your mama be bitch.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2009
Smile, baby no cry
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AKO1(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2009
Sounds more like He was testing her faith, read again:

26He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2009
After insulting her ? What kind of God is that
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
i just wonder
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
smiley
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by amicable09(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster wat are u trying to do?confuse people or make people angry and by the way are u a christian or one of doz who read few lines in d bible and use it to judge others.A piece of advice _go back and read dat story very well by that i mean in between the lines becos Jesus was trying to test her patience and in the end she got exactly wat she wanted,i bet u didn't even finish the story b4 criticizing.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
Gosh ! The truth hurts
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by amicable09(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ Abuzola No doubt u are a moslim but wat is the truth dat u think hurts.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
The truth is "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by amicable09(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
Do u really want to know more about Jesus,then the first step is to own a bible and after that look 4 a teacher but dats not all u also need the Holy Spirit to give u understanding.Back to wat Jesus said u need to know dat Jesus spoke in parables most of the time.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36;83
So Glorified is He and Exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things, and to Him you shall be returned.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by amicable09(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2009
Abuzola,wat are u up to I thought i read in your profile dat Allah isn't dead so where will d dead meet him.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by shewn007: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2009
@nj
don't forget that that was paul's own fabrications. Paul an un known entity to jesus whose claims of how he meet jesus was all but lies see act 9. 3-19, 22.6- 16, 26.12.18
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by luvola(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2009
xtians,stop arguing wit this aboki
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2009
Oduduwa mafia get behind me
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2009
^^ see person wey wan claim Yoruba.

na beans? na so e easy?

ode.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2009
And the bitch continue her ranting
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Maykelly(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]Why Is Abuzola so Senseless, Pointless in everything about Quaran,Quran,Koran, and the Holy Scripture "Bible" [/size]

Law Prince is much senseless than abuzola
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

And the bitch continue her ranting

not as much as your bitch pig mother
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
Woman watch ur mouth
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2009
or?

who do you think you are, boy?
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Thank God This Year 2024? / Im Confused Abt This Christian Theory... / 10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.