Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

"YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this (4207 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire / "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola11(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
eater
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola11(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
shocked
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by sokislam(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
Abuzola, would you stop this childish character of urs, If what Jesus meant is to call non jews dogs, that implies that you are among. But I know you wouldn't want to be called a dog.

I remembered early this year we had a debate with an Islamic Scholar, and all he could say is that Jesus called the Christians dogs, but it is pity, he could not really prove his assertion just like Abuzola.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
Your God jesus not only called you dogs he also called you pigs (The guy really hated pigs, no wonder he casted demons that he could have otherwise destroyed into an innocent herd of pigs. Yet somehow you guys enjoy eating them)
" 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.' " (Matthew 7:6, NKJV)

To further remind you that he was not sent to pigs and dogs like you he further said
Matthew 15:24} But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Jesus also said:  "These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: 'Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.'  (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:5-6)"

If you still are not convinced take a look at this scene on judgment day. If you are not a jew nothing for you. Say who?
Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.’" Matthew 19:28
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola11(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2009
Soki knows the truth, he is just acting
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by sokislam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
@ seeker, it is a pity that u just decided to be irrational in ur statement. There is no iota of fact in what u are presenting. The question is "where exactly did Jesus called Christian dogs?"

But instead of answering that simple question, u went on behaving irrational. I really want to discuss with an individual that are ready to reason out issue and not being kidding. And that's the simple reason why most christian had stop responding to your comments. Would you for a moment think about your actions?
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
sokislam:

@ seeker, it is a pity that u just decided to be irrational in your statement. There is no iota of fact in what u are presenting. The question is "where exactly did Jesus called Christian dogs?"

But instead of answering that simple question, u went on behaving irrational. I really want to discuss with an individual that are ready to reason out issue and not being kidding. And that's the simple reason why most christian had stop responding to your comments. Would you for a moment think about your actions?

Did you go to school at all. How would jesus have called christians DOGS when he never heard the word CHRISTIAN all his life,
However, you or any christian in the world cannot deny that he called Gentiles (non Jews) DOGS and SWINE.
I wonder how you can bow down your head to a racist God that called you and me such filthy, dirty names. Unless you are telling me you are a Jew. Are you a Jew? Answer me if you dont have any shame or conscience
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Abuzola11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
smiley
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by sokislam(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
Look at who is correcting one of going to school here. Maybe u need an eye glass to check the bone of discussing, incase u can't make it anyway, it is a pleasure to offer u a free service.

Here is the topic of discussion "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this

Therefore the topic is in a way related to Christians and going through the discussion so far, it was established.

Now, you were asked to make a cogent point on how Jesus called the Christian dogs, just an evidence of your statement, you started beating around the bush. What an Illiterate Scholar! (U have a reference point anyway  smiley)
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
sokislam:

Look at who is correcting one of going to school here. Maybe u need an eye glass to check the bone of discussing, incase u can't make it anyway, it is a pleasure to offer u a free service.

Here is the topic of discussion "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this

Therefore the topic is in a way related to Christians and going through the discussion so far, it was established.

Now, you were asked to make a cogent point on how Jesus called the Christian dogs, just an evidence of your statement, you started beating around the bush. What an Illiterate Scholar! (U have a reference point anyway  smiley)

DONT YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY? FIND BELOW YOUR POST AND MY RESPONSE AGAIN! YOU CANT DODGE

Quote from: sokislam on December 05, 2009, 05:58 PM
@ seeker, it is a pity that u just decided to be irrational in your statement. There is no iota of fact in what u are presenting. The question is "where exactly did Jesus called Christian dogs?"

MY RESPONSE
Did you go to school at all. How would jesus have called christians DOGS when he never heard the word CHRISTIAN all his life,
However, you or any christian in the world cannot deny that he called Gentiles (non Jews) DOGS and SWINE.
I wonder how you can bow down your head to a racist God that called you and me such filthy, dirty names. Unless you are telling me you are a Jew. Are you a Jew? Answer me if you dont have any shame or conscience
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
A_K_O:

Sounds more like He was testing her faith, read again:

26He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

27"Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

28Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

If Jesus is God, He must be a racist.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
Sokisalam, jesus is a fraud, a true God never dies unlike ur Crucificted God
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Habib16(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes its true Jesus called Kafr Aja and Elede what Sssshame! Dnt ask qstn remember Abu Zola Said earlier Kafr dat are hypertensive dnt read why replying! Its a pity to you all CHRISTIAN HIDE AND SEEK RELIGION!

Ssshut Up!!!!!
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
it thought we muslims are the only one that are not fond of Dogs and Pigs.
Looks like the christian God loathes them too!
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2010
Lol
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Habib16(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
Allhamdulillah I am a Muslim! Godiya ta tabatar da Allah da ya alceni Cikin tsan tsan tsaptan Muslumi!! Modupe lowo Allah tosemi ni Muslim. Allahu Akbar!!!

Abubakar Zola da True Seeker Walahi talai inajin daddin abinda kuke yi Allah ya maku Albarka Amin Suma Amin!!!.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Akebulan: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
It is well.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2010
Amin, habeeb, kasan wadannan kafuran yan iska ne
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2010
This is serious. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by donnie(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2010
Hmm, thank God say na internet we dey. Dagger for don dey fly for air by now.

Anyways,
@ poster, before Jesus death, His ministry was limited to Israel for that is where he had authority. He was sent to preach repentance and the kingdom. He had not died for the whole world and so had not purchased their salvation. Even when he sent out his disciples to preach, they were not to go beyond Israel. The world was still under satan's captivity. The Israelites on the other hand were God's own people. They are the seed of Abraham according to the flesh.

His death however broke down the middle wall of partition and made both(Jews and Gentiles) one in Him. The Gentiles now share in the same Abrahamic blessing which those who do not know about, perish in their sin and condemnation despite Christ's sacrifice on the cross.
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2010
Alas he said you are dogs, hehehehe
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2010
can you imagine a god that created you calling you dogs and pigs!
A racist god indeed!
Now donnie is telling us that this same god abandoned the entirety of mankind except his dear jews to rot in hell until 2,000 years ago. I just luuuuv the christian god.  the guy is simply amazing, even the devil could not hav done any better!
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2010
A'ha, they are living in deception don't mind them
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2010
Good morning ya ikwan, and how was your nite ?
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
Alhamdulilah, it was fine. Hope yours was fine too
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
Yap, mine was cool, didn't sleep last nite, i was busy doing some things, more greese to your elbow, i dey feel the way you dey disgrace this Ghost worshippers by teaching them their bible, barakallahu fihi kathiran
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by ugo2u(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
*sigh*
@poster

I dont normally get involved in forum sqabbles but when someone tries to misinteprete me lord,savior and best friend then I got a problem with that.

you point fingers at Jesus ask yourself if you would have done better(which you know the answer)

Beside Jesus did not insult her, he was testing her to seee her level of faith.

Besides you know (if u even read d scripture) that Jehova was originaly the God of Israel alone before He brought salvation through Christ.

Bottom line Jesus healed her son (which you wont and can never do)

I am glad the Jesus will always love us no matter how screwed up we are.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ogbeni, we know that jesus healed her son but thats after insulting her, so much for a God. Ko ko ko
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by theseeker2: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
ok jesus did not insult her. Dog and Pig are are just pet names eh!
These christians will not kill me o! Ugo is telling us that initially God was a Unity (or maybe twinity)  before christ came and added up to form trinity. Dont you guy think!
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by AbuZola3(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
Funny, don't mind them
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Accepted jesus said that,though as a test of her faith.But mohammad didnt call people dogs but treated them as dogs by sluttering human beings as dogs&wasting human lives.Who among d 2 should never be remembered in history.No wonder jesus is being celebrated around d world till today
Re: "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Accepted jesus said that,though as a test of her faith.But mohammad didnt call people dogs but treated them as dogs by sluttering human beings as dogs&wasting human lives.Who among d 2 should never be remembered in history.No wonder jesus is being celebrated around d world till today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn / Advice Atheists Thread / Download Free Gospel Music: James Fortune & FIYA - I Trust You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.