Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. (41153 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Bibitayo2: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bartwale:
which set did u grad wit?
seen your dp, we were classmates.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by HAH: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set

Is this Ishaya
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by demmy66: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lagusta:
abeg where are the AFSS 04 set here, i rep the nigerian air force....
lagusta of afss ikeja.. no lele.. 2005 set here

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by phyiktor(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep csskd 12...i sight you
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Dayg88(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep command day secondary school, odogbo Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by ogalandlord: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is this one saying?
numericalguy:
The disadvantages are too much.

1. You become anti social. Always feeling like the sore thumb in any social gathering.

2. You lack the yarns to toast babes because all those moto park gra-gra no dey win girls heart.

3. Its very easy for a smart smooth talker to snatch the only babe you finaly hustle to get.

4. They are usually lonely, unhappy and frustrated

5. They resort to hard drugs, weed and end up alcoholics.

6. They are very weak academically and many of them
don't go beyond secondary school.

7. The few that make it to universities end up as cultists
and get involved in cult fracas and become injured or even killed by rival cult groups

8. They find it heard to become succesfull busines men because of their anti-social nature.

9. They are mentally weak and instable but quick to violence because they always feel every single issue must be resolved violently.

10. Because of their violent nature, they themsleves get injured or even killed in fracas theirby putting their family in terrible sorrows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Opatoranking(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
I REP COMMAND APATA IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by assyn(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice write up. Repping Airforce Military school Jos 99set Dornier squadron.

In addition, the discipline, proactiveness that one learns in military school is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by ymx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
CDSS Ojo 97 here sir!

Permission to stand at ease sir?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Emempaul:

we no dey carry last . at all at all

sotey we come get command extension for AAU ekpoma
seriously
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by ej4sub: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
idris4r83:
It encourages child soldier phenomenon.The official stance taken by UNICEF is that child soldier is illegal and infringement of fundamental human rights. Child soldiering should seriously be discouraged. Military schools turns innocent gentle children to be brutes. It exposes young children to meet the undisciplined barack boys who later corrupt the mindset of these youths.
know the difference between command secondary school (CSS) and Nigerian military school (NMS).
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by smartngentle(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
comlag06 we don't get scared easily.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by adedayoa2(f): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
edudguy:
I rep Command Ojo amd Oshodi

Shout out to all the X Commandos
a beg what set? Ojo precisely
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
@CSSKADUNA wia una dey?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by idris4r83(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
ej4sub:
know the difference between command secondary school (CSS) and Nigerian military school (NMS).
lolz! I have brothers that attended both.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by seunajia: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
CCS and CDSS, 12 years of military school. Flying horse. Is that klear? angry

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emempaul(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
seriously

yes like seriously. from all command in the country most especially ipaja. AAU ekpoma was their extension
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emempaul(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
ej4sub:

command is runned by the army budget
AFSS is runned by air force budget
NNS is runned by naval budget
NMS ZARIA and AFMS JOS is runned by defense ministry budget

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by stuffs4me(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
ogalandlord:
What is this one saying?

Lol.. All those military school boys and girls are hardly useful to themselves not to talk of the society.

Fighting around the neighbourhood and smoking weed is hardly a yardstick for success anywhere in the world.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Anchuna: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Army Children School Mokola, Ibadan, 1989. I won't forget Sergeant Shittu and Mr. No Yansh the parade master.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Emempaul(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
I rep comlag... Command secondary school ipaja LAGOS 2012 set cheesy

which house
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Homestic01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Proudly Ex-Commando. CDSS Oshodi my alma mater.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by emaskocoded(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
repping command secondary school omi apapta ibadan
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by delkinz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Repping Command Children School and CDSS OJO 2003

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by mostee4all(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
all commandos i hail thee. i rep cdss oshodi Fadipe alias Fado i hail thee and all other disciplinarians in cdss oshodi and respect to the falling hero's such as RP etc. rip
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by toprealman: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
officialPMN:
Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. So you can be sure of having the best education.

3) Smartness
You can not compare the smartness of a child that attended a military school to other schools. Because while they are busy trying to outsmart a soldier you are busy trying to outsmart a civilian you know the difference. When you spend six years outsmarting a soldier trust me you are totally going to survive on the streets.

3) Barrack Influence
Attending a military school makes you get in contact with barrack peeps as well as the barrack itself. Not everything in the barracks is actually a social vice there is this feeling and vibe that comes from the barracks it grooms you to be tough for the task ahead in the outside world.

4) Easy choice of a career path
When you are in an environment for long it tends to affect your choice of career in the future. Being around the military men makes you see the beauty and importance of their profession so its not always difficult to pick a career.
Too be continued.....

https://pmnlive..co.ke/2016/12/advantages-of-attending-military.html?m=1
#1 Disciplined, yet they break all manner of rules and behave like animals?#2 Knowledge, well I'm yet to come across a military guy who impressed me with his knowledge. How come they've not applied this knowledge to wipe out the menace of book haram. Heard Buhari passed through same military.... smh. #3 Smartness, mtchew! #4 Career....Easy is relative brah. Okezie Ikpeazu can explain better. As a doctorate degree holder.....he was once a ......let me leave it there.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Maghan37: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
It could also create more criminal elements ln society. Some pple do not take well to excessive discipline but advice.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by fragrant(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Proudly AFGMS. Gamus for life.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by madskills(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
fragrant:
Proudly AFGMS. Gamus for life.
hey gamus geh wat set r u?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by madskills(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
EXJAM/EXJAW pls like....

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by DozieInc(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
I rep Command Bori Camp, ADSS Bori Camp Port Harcourt.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Sutherland(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
For the record the example of a military school is not commad secondary school, use examples like Nigerian Military School Zaria (NMS) , where many were called, few were chosen yet only the fittest survived.. I'm damn proud to be an Ex Boy.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Riddle: The Man, The Lion, The Goat, The Grass, The Canoe And The River / JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.