Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Advantages Of Attending A Military School. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages Of Attending A Military School. (41158 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / 7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
HAH:

Is this Ishaya
No Ishaya in our set. Probably '94 or '95
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
daniska3yaro:
God bless my godfather.
Oya sit on your head cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
madskills:
bager wats ur service no. and sqd?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ninilowo:
E don tay
Yes we are grandfathers right now grin
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweery:

'93 wow.You gave me clean 10yrs.
Repp'n Airforce Secondary School PortHarcourt '03 set
Cool. I hope you enlisted, sadly i did not
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by stag: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by okusman(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
officialPMN:
Most people think going to a military school has disadvantages or takes a bad toll on children but today on this post I am going to highlight the reasons why going to a military secondary school isn't a bad idea.
1) Discipline
Everyone knows that you can not mess up around uniformed men. They are rules for every activity that goes on in the school and you totally know what an army slap feels like not to talk of flogging so you can not think of going against the rules. In military schools like command secondary school, Discipline is the first word on their motto before knowledge.

2) knowledge
I can confidently tell you that military schools can boast of having the best teachers cause there teachers are carefully selected by the Federal Ministry of Defence yes I said ministry of Defence their teachers are under the ministry of defence not education. So you can be sure of having the best education.

3) Smartness
You can not compare the smartness of a child that attended a military school to other schools. Because while they are busy trying to outsmart a soldier you are busy trying to outsmart a civilian you know the difference. When you spend six years outsmarting a soldier trust me you are totally going to survive on the streets.

3) Barrack Influence
Attending a military school makes you get in contact with barrack peeps as well as the barrack itself. Not everything in the barracks is actually a social vice there is this feeling and vibe that comes from the barracks it grooms you to be tough for the task ahead in the outside world.

4) Easy choice of a career path
When you are in an environment for long it tends to affect your choice of career in the future. Being around the military men makes you see the beauty and importance of their profession so its not always difficult to pick a career.
Too be continued.....

https://pmnlive..co.ke/2016/12/advantages-of-attending-military.html?m=1

@op, u can lie o .. 70% Of the guys end up as weed smokers and gamblers.. Even my female cousin ends up as Fisher of men..

Thanks to the family's prayer
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Bartwale(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bibitayo2:

seen your dp, we were classmates.
ooh... okay.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by bensonAkw: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qyubee:
Proudly cssj!
Am with You guy flying horse house,CSSJ zaria road plateau state,it takes a strong heart to survive six years of agony,pains and torture,it makes you strong to face life daunting challenges,one can never be intimidated by our brothers in black cos a call from any of your school sons thats a senior man in any of the armed forces will make them run helter skelter,they ll be amazed an officer is answering you yes sir,our hero the late Lt col Abu Alli.was my immediate senior(may God bless His soul).

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set
choiiiiiiiiiii u senior me by farrrrrrrr 04set
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by egedege1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
ADSS PH.... We learn to employ ourselves
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
currentbrands:
Excellent write up......being a product of AFMS Jos, i completely agree with u.

Strive to Excel
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
bezimo:
Reping Airforce Military School,Jos.

04 set, u nko?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
assyn:
Nice write up. Repping Airforce Military school Jos 99set Dornier squadron.

In addition, the discipline, proactiveness that one learns in military school is second to none.

David Ekene's set......

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
fragrant:
Proudly AFGMS. Gamus for life.
oho better

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphael81:

choiiiiiiiiiii u senior me by farrrrrrrr 04set
By more than a decade, but we are still all members of the EX-JAM family

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Raphael81(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
By more than a decade, but we are still all members of the EX-JAM family

yes sir, God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Antara0503(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cdss ojo.o hail
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by mrjay04: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
fragrant:
Exjaw what set?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by mrjay04: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphael81:

04 set, u nko?
Afms Jos Exjam. 04 set...which Raphael is this? Alpha squadron or dornier
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Antara0503(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
8.they find it hard not 'heard'. 10.thereby not 'theirby'. No pun
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by mrjay04: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphael81:

David Ekene's set......
David ekene was J/rsm in our form 1. ..if he commands parade form jaguar junior school you ll hear his voice echoing.
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Raphael81:

yes sir, God bless ur hustle
Amen. I wish the same for you too
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by assyn(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2016
fragrant:

Ah Gamus nice dp. Which set?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by cutepaul(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2016
EXJAM till fade..........................................
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by cutepaul(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2016
fragrant:
ah.....gamus girls that year can form ehn..........
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by cutepaul(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
Repping Airforce military school Jos 93' set
Adams Ayo? Or is it Ahmed abdullahis set ?.......98set exjam here boss....
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Owoblow01(m): 4:30am On Dec 13, 2016
rawtouch:
true talk......

by the time U do crab walk, plant ya head, frog jump on staircase, lie down facing sun, pickpin[quote author=fragrant post=51871736]Proudly AFGMS. Gamus for life.
fragrant:
[left][/left] I observed that children that have the opportunity to attend military school usually display thuggery in the society; I stand to be corrected!
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 13, 2016
AFSS kd '06 rocks!
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Centurion04: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2016
By the way who told you guys that command day is a 'military school'...pls let only true survivors of NMS and AFMS talk!
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2016
cutepaul:
Adams Ayo? Or is it Ahmed abdullahis set ?.......98set exjam here boss....
Umaru Muhammed was our set J/RSM and then Humphrey Medugu. Umar Usman was provost Marshall. That Abdullahi you speak of was one year behind me, he is of 94' set. How you dey? Still striving to excell abi?
Re: Advantages Of Attending A Military School. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Emempaul:

which house
palm house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / Riddle: The Man, The Lion, The Goat, The Grass, The Canoe And The River / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.