Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768820 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2013
princetoochi:
@mr wip,that's a wonderful and good observation you have just made and I must confess I am humbled by this line of yours.Anyway ,I am not like the way I sounded but just that I felt within me that the EMU as a very big and well cordinated school should be able to correct this prob because this same thing started when I was sent acceptance letter and they promised that it's not gonna repeat itself but the same thing happened again when sending my confirmation letter and this third one again,I mean we are all human,certain things are capable of triggering anger in us.But this doesn't mean I am still sounding rud/authoritative,as I said earlier on am still humbled by this your observation and promised it's not gonna repeat itself,after all my oga at the top,mr Wip is there to handle some issues above us little babies trying to learn and see tru him....once again,my oga mr wip,I am loyal.Thanks daddy.immediately,I leave this forum,am going straight to my gmail to revisit my mails to the school Authorities at least to let them know that my problem is resolved and equally make them happy by sincere apology,hope that will be fyn shaaaaa.

NO that wont be fine only if u buy them,wip and i a cup of coffee or chewing gum.....lol,kidding my dear....hope you adhere to his advice cus will cus u alot if come that way....kudos
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
penroll55:

NO that wont be fine only if u buy them,wip and i a cup of coffee or chewing gum.....lol,kidding my dear....hope you adhere to his advice cus will cus u alot if come that way....kudos
Coffee inside this sun,lolz,I just left NC for about 3weeks and as I came my skin almost caught fire,ha ha. Lastly Mr wip sounds more like an Adana kebap person with ayran at the side.na joke ooo grin
Re: North Cyprus by zayyanmahmoud: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hello wip,
Please I just got an admission letter from cyprus international university concernin my masters program there beginin in September 2013, please I would like u to advice me on how im goin to make the payment and how u will get to apply for the student visa before the date of the regisration begins.

This my email
Zayyanmahmoud@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
zayyanmahmoud: Hello wip,
Please I just got an admission letter from cyprus international university concernin my masters program there beginin in September 2013, please I would like u to advice me on how im goin to make the payment and how u will get to apply for the student visa before the date of the regisration begins.

This my email
Zayyanmahmoud@gmail.com

Thanks

How you will pay and the bank details are stated on your offer letter. Read it well or ask somebody to help you read it and follow the steps there. How you will get the visa will be on Turkish embassy website, kindly check the site and be informed. Email your university for additional directions!
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
penroll55:

yeah,am matured enough to adhere to mr wip's advice.my bro penroll how is ur studies or u still enjoying ur summer break.takia
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
princetoochi:
yeah,am matured enough to adhere to mr wip's advice.my bro penroll how is ur studies or u still enjoying ur summer break.takia
Nothing to enjoy under this hot sun oooo.....always go to the beach when free....dont worry you might experience it little before winter...
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
penroll55:
Nothing to enjoy under this hot sun oooo.....always go to the beach when free....dont worry you might experience it little before winter...
lolz.......it's well bruv....just look into future and see ur gold smiling at u.keep hope high.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
wip7:

Thanks my bruddah... Penroll is very correct. I don't work with embassy neither am I paid by EMU or any school to give advise or info here.. Just my own way of contributing to assist students from fallen victims of fraudsters...

Pls I don't work with embassy there is no way I can know when appointment will be send or receive from embassy. You can contact embassy for any embassy related problems.

Any questions directed to me and no reply within 2days just know .... I won't answer cos some have even emailed me asking for color of cloths to buy when they arrive NC... pls am not weather also . Thanks for your understanding. I will attend to technical and reasonable questions.
. Hnmm. Thats my man.*Winks*
Re: North Cyprus by olaniyi11: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls mr wip, is it possible to get job while studying in north cyprus Lefkosa precisely. If possible, pls how much do you think is the minimum pay.
Re: North Cyprus by smutlinz: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr Wip and all. Permit me to ask if there is a minimum amount the officials at the Turkish Embassy would like to see in my Bank Account's Statement. I have an appointment for August 21 and of course, my statement of account is one of the required documents.
kindly help with necessary information.
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2013
@mr wip, can u pls help me check if my name was in d last batch of names sent 2 d embassy in turkey -ANIMASHAUN ABDULLATEEF ADEOLA.
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2013
@mr wip, can u pls help me check if my name was in d last batch of names sent 2 d embassy in turkey -ANIMASHAUN ABDULLATEEF ADEOLA.Tanx u're wonderful
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2013
smutlinz: Mr Wip and all. Permit me to ask if there is a minimum amount the officials at the Turkish Embassy would like to see in my Bank Account's Statement. I have an appointment for August 21 and of course, my statement of account is one of the required documents.
. Atleast 1.5m.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2013
olasco_akon: @mr wip, can u pls help me check if my name was in d last batch of names sent 2 d embassy in turkey -ANIMASHAUN ABDULLATEEF ADEOLA.Tanx u're wonderful
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2013
smutlinz: Mr Wip and all. Permit me to ask if there is a minimum amount the officials at the Turkish Embassy would like to see in my Bank Account's Statement. I have an appointment for August 21 and of course, my statement of account is one of the required documents.

If you can kindly go back like 3 pages or more u will see this particular question have be addressed, so kindly do so.
Always try to read through the trend to see if your intending question have been answered so you avoid repeating same question....think thats the essence of keeping previous comments instead of deleting it so new members can go through and get some info there even though it seems much but it worth the time u will use in reading it cus what u dont know nor have in mind to ask you can know it through the past post.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello. Please I applied through an agent. My name is IKELUGO CHIGOZIE VALENTINE. I have my confirmation letter addressed to the Turkish embassy with ref no. 400-807-5120. with date 19th July.. although my name is not yet in the embassy..
I want to know if this confirmation letter of payment of fees covers the acceptance/admisson letter..
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gsmiles: Hello. Please I applied through an agent. My name is IKELUGO CHIGOZIE VALENTINE. I have my confirmation letter addressed to the Turkish embassy with ref no. 400-807-5120. with date 19th July.. although my name is not yet in the embassy..
I want to know if this confirmation letter of payment of fees covers the acceptance/admisson letter..

You both the confirmation and acceptance/admission letter not just the confirmation letter.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
visa stampd. Xtending ma grtns to wip9 and to every1 who supported me one way or the other. May God bless you in abundance
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Congrats wish you gud luck ahead
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ togsonkaks. How was the interview and hw was the whole thing. When will u be leaving for NC. Congrats once again
Re: North Cyprus by veeokafor(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
olaniyi11: Pls mr wip, is it possible to get job while studying in north cyprus Lefkosa precisely. If possible, pls how much do you think is the minimum pay.
hi, wen do u intend going to lefkosa. I also got ma admission dere. Hw far hv u gone with d admission process.
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
togsonkaks: visa stampd. Xtending ma grtns to wip9 and to every1 who supported me one way or the other. May God bless you in abundance
congratz bros,how was the interviw like....when did u go for ur interviw and when did u collect ur visa,who is ur sponsor and how much is in ur sponsors account,does he made the tax stuff available to you?pls anwser these questions for it will go along way in guiding the pple that will soon go for theirs.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2013
jolugo: @ togsonkaks. How was the interview and hw was the whole thing. When will u be leaving for NC. Congrats once again
. The interview isnt the problem, but al u have to work up to is getting all the required documents.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2013
princetoochi:
congratz bros,how was the interviw like....when did u go for ur interviw and when did u collect ur visa,who is ur sponsor and how much is in ur sponsors account,does he made the tax stuff available to you?pls anwser these questions for it will go along way in guiding the pple that will soon go for theirs.

Hmmm....some people dey ask questions sha....so you expect him to start telling you how much his sponsor have in his account,surprising if u expecting such to be answered.....
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2013
princetoochi:
1. When did u go for ur interview? I applied to the embassy for the visa appointment immediately i was given my unconditional letter(confirmation letter that ive paid my tuition). I went to the embassy on my appointment date(that was on friday) and i was given the visa on monday. 2. Who is your sponsor? Lol, My sponsor could be anybody. 3. Your sponsor must have nothing les than 1.5m. I didnt use the tax. I dont think that is necessary. Any other questions?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2013
penroll55:

Hmmm....some people dey ask questions sha....so you expect him to start telling you how much his sponsor have in his account,surprising if u expecting such to be answered.....
lols. I was once in his shoes. Anxiety i think
Re: North Cyprus by Gsmiles: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Remember to give God all the Praise and Glory.. He is a jealous God and doesn't want his glory to be shared.

Though people might help, advice or direct you on what to do. you can be thankful to that person. but acknowledge your God and praise him, for your not better than the ones that are there already or the ones yet to go there..
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2013
I give glory to your holy name. The king of kings. I thank U
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
togsonkaks: lols. I was once in his shoes. Anxiety i think
@togsonkak,thanx bros,I appreciate ur response ....@penroll,I expect u to treat pple's comment and questions with respect,this question wasn't made for u boy,don't you see the way and manner at which togsonkak answered the question,if not for any other thing,I believe a lot of pple here have benefited from the question.this is not the first time you responded to pple's comments and questions in a rud manner.is like you streamline urself only on this cyprus forum,pls try vist other forum like canada to see the kind of questions that flow there and still have their questions answered in brotherlly and friendly manner.pls treat pple with respect bruv....u are still ma friend.one luv.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
princetoochi:
@togsonkak,thanx bros,I appreciate ur response ....@penroll,I expect u to treat pple's comment and questions with respect,this question wasn't made for u boy,don't you see the way and manner at which togsonkak answered the question,if not for any other thing,I believe a lot of pple here have benefited from the question.this is not the first time you responded to pple's comments and questions in a rud manner.is like you streamline urself only on this cyprus forum,pls try vist other forum like canada to see the kind of questions that flow there and still have their questions answered in brotherlly and friendly manner.pls treat pple with respect bruv....u are still ma friend.one luv.

My dear let be real and forget the question comes from you,how can u ask someone how much his sponsor have in his account.....i hold no offense of grudges with you or your questions but surprised with that particular one cus really u shouldn't have ask such.....although its not asked to me but felt like expressing how funny the question is...Am not rude to anyone just trying to bring some point out for others you know,yes here is a place to ask and know things but not every thing are meant to be asked....wish you all well and u as well,no harm
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2013
penroll55:

Mr Penroll55, I solely think you should consider most prospective undergrad students here as "desperate teenagers seeking transparency".
Stop picking faults. Be lenient, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.