Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768886 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
onedebos:

before i go on to answer this question,i just want to point out to you that if you had taken just 7mins to read pg129 and 130 you'd have seen the answer to your question. We are trying to make this thread progressive whereby answers are provided to novel questions only.

Ans: the names of those who have recieved confirmation letter has been sent to the embassy in Abuja and the consular should be in receipt of the names this week.
Mr.wip cannot and will not tell you whether on nl,email or otherwise if your name is on the list due to existing internal protocols except perharps in cases where the student applied through him.
You're adviced to contact the registrar to get the lowdown on the including of your name. Now my brother,contacting the registrar is another wahala as they never seem to reply.

Hope that answers your question!
wonderful!!! thats what am talking about.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
onedebos:

I don't think that'd be necessary. Once the bank statement is present, you're good to go.
thanks... so you mean i should forget about certificate of incoporation/employment letter? sorry to ask, do you intend leaving that out or have you gone already? experienced folks pls clear me on this.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
E-Engineer:
Oga WIP pls answer my question concerning cgpa requirements.thanks
2.5/4.0
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
E-Engineer:
visit here and get your answer. hope it fills you. www.grad.emu.edu.
Re: North Cyprus by hirise: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
E-Engineer:

CGPA
EMU as stated by wip7
2.5 on a scale of 4

CIU
Using Nigeria system; bachelor's degree with first class or 2.1 or 2.2 or third class division, you are good to go for your msc @ CIU
HND applicants can also apply for their masters directly @ CIU.
Re: North Cyprus by comyd(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello, pls I would love to obtain information about nursing top up course if it is being offered in north cyprus. I am a registered nurse (rn) with a diploma cert will love to upgrade to bsc. Tanx
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
comyd: Hello, pls I would love to obtain information about nursing top up course if it is being offered in north cyprus. I am a registered nurse (rn) with a diploma cert will love to upgrade to bsc. Tanx

NO ooooo
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:
thanks... so you mean i should forget about certificate of incoporation/employment letter? sorry to ask, do you intend leaving that out or have you gone already? experienced folks pls clear me on this.

If you go through the stated requirements on the Turkish embassy website for student visa, it doesn't mention employment letter. So I doubt its necessity.

though this is hearsay - a couple of agents have said that these documents(certificate of incorporation and tax clearance card) is only for when the student is using a company account.

And Although I haven't been there yet, I believe the consular would look at the main documents especially the bank statement and wouldn't pay attention to employment letter etc as long as they see evidence of fees paid and the confirmation letter from the school.

Its just a transit visa to be honest, it shouldn't be much of a problem in getting.

Do remember that not all the documents listed are required of TRNC student but would be required from those heading off to Turkey to study there.

To be on the safe side even though I believe strongly you wouldn't have a problem even without it, you can take along the employment letter if you can lay your hands on it.

But don't fret over it.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Dear EMU registrar,
Pls employ more people to your helpdesk. I can't understand why an institution of such size and quality would take so long and in nost cases never reply to emails from prospective students. You guys are loosing $$$$$ ooo.

Maybe Mr.wip can help us tell them. I think they should employ students on a shift-basis to deal with all the emails that come in. It would really help step us EMU's reputation.

My two naira worth!
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2013
wip7:

Thanks for your help....am suspecting you will be a good student

Oga na your footsteps we dey follow ooo. wink
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2013
wip7: WIP scholarship

ONLY 3 students will be selected for 50% following semester tuition fees. WIP will offer 3 students scholarship based on merit.

Details: student must be admitted by WIP
CGPA: 3.7 above
application: minimum of 5 pages innovative ideas on how you can contribute to the growth of your country either by establish small scale industry or offering sustainable services. Ideas must be genuine, void of plagiarism, must be realistic and must stress on self-employment.
After June 2014, just send me your full name and student number if you qualify and other details will be given to you and you will receive your cheque if selected.

Mr.Wip naaa. You are not encouraging us to be independent. Pls open up some of these your initiatives to students who have taken the time to do the run around and the application for themselves. I'm sure there're some great students out there and it'd be of great mutual benefit if your scheme is opened up to accomodate a little more people than those within your sphere.

Pls consider.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2013
onedebos:

Mr.Wip naaa. You are not encouraging us to be independent. Pls open up some of these your initiatives to students who have taken the time to do the run around and the application for themselves. I'm sure there're some great students out there and it'd be of great mutual benefit if your scheme is opened up to accomodate a little more people than those within your sphere.

Pls consider.

Thanks for your suggestion, i think i will inform EMU if they can do same.........for now am not actually running charity but i have decided to employ graduates and the factory in full operation will employ 300-500 workers. I have decided to give out from my own money to assist talented and hardworking students. I have come up with the ideas that these benefits will be centered on people that apply via WIP. 3 students were given brand new laptops from WIP last semester ( you can meet them when you arrive at EMU). The money comes from my WIP pocket not EMU... if you apply directly to EMU you should expect EMU to do same for you... as a talented incoming student you can also table this before the BOD of EMU...... dont forget we have bunch of agents that ripped OFF students money and do they give them anything back ?? no no.....i do everything free for the student and still giving them a rare benefits hmmmmmmmm thank me young man!!!
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
ok mr wip, so we dt just wanna apply now tru u, au can we benefit from it?
Apply we go apply for laptop as well from u? Lol.
Make i for sharperly apply oh.
All d same i tink ulr r doing a gr8 job.
Re: North Cyprus by bellong: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Wip7,

I sent you an email this morning, could you please respond.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
bellong
Please note that Mr wip7 does NOT respond to many E-mails, he gets too many!
If you read back through this thread sure that your question has been answered before.
Re: North Cyprus by bellong: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
worry 359: bellong
If you read back through this thread sure that your question has been answered before.

And how do you know the content of my mail?
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
bellong: And how do you know the content of my mail?

For Gods sake CALM DOWN!!!!
This was a general reply to try to help you!
There are so many answers on here that I do not think that you have a new one.

However if you do not want help so be it, you can just wait.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
worry 359: bellong

Boss...i will reply this one is diffrnt from the FAQ here and more mature questions hmmmmm...happy xmas in advance!!

bellong: @Wip7, I sent you an email this morning, could you please respond. Thanks

I saw the email. bin busy all day... will reply that soon....
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow finally 131,red tru evry page on the tred, it wasn't easy, oga wip 2 much thumbs up and God bless u,finally I know y he said we should read tru previous pages on this thread, got wat am lookin.
Re: North Cyprus by dfutbolar: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
to mr wip and oda gurus on this thread. Kindly educate me. I ave read tru dis thread very well and i dnt tink dis questn has bin asked.
Pls if one month transit visa is wat we are issued, den wat does dis imply? Meaning within dt one month we must arrive north cyprus? After dt does it mean we cannot leave and easily come bck to north cyprus? Or we ave to apply for another transit visa if we come down to nigeria? Or a multiple entry transit visa? Or once we ave the stamp of north cyprus resident permit we dnt need a transit visa again? Thanks i will appreciate if anyone can enlightens me.
Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
hi,mr wip7. now enjoying cyprus but the weather is so cold and we no want on our heater becos our bill go rise.lng tym
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
dfutbolar: to mr wip and oda gurus on this thread. Kindly educate me. I ave read tru dis thread very well and i dnt tink dis questn has bin asked.
Pls if one month transit visa is wat we are issued, den wat does dis imply? Meaning within dt one month we must arrive north cyprus? After dt does it mean we cannot leave and easily come bck to north cyprus? Or we ave to apply for another transit visa if we come down to nigeria? Or a multiple entry transit visa? Or once we ave the stamp of north cyprus resident permit we dnt need a transit visa again? Thanks i will appreciate if anyone can enlightens me.

After your registration with the respective university, you should apply for residence permit which could be for 1-2yrs and you can renew if it expires. The valid permit allows students to travel in and out of the country..therefore you dont need to apply for visa anymore unless you run out of validity.

olasco_akon: hi,mr wip7. now enjoying cyprus but the weather is so cold and we no want on our heater becos our bill go rise.lng tym

Yes its quite cold and you can choose to on your heater or not depends on your current financial situation and i heard gas heater seems cheaper than electric but hv not used that before. Get more thick winter cloths, you can also try hot vodka and get some winter soup...wish u gdluck!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
wip7:

Thanks for your suggestion, i think i will inform EMU if they can do same.........for now am not actually running charity but i have decided to employ graduates and the factory in full operation will employ 300-500 workers. I have decided to give out from my own money to assist talented and hardworking students. I have come up with the ideas that these benefits will be centered on people that apply via WIP. 3 students were given brand new laptops from WIP last semester ( you can meet them when you arrive at EMU). The money comes from my WIP pocket not EMU... if you apply directly to EMU you should expect EMU to do same for you... as a talented incoming student you can also table this before the BOD of EMU...... dont forget we have bunch of agents that ripped OFF students money and do they give them anything back ?? no no.....i do everything free for the student and still giving them a rare benefits hmmmmmmmm thank me young man!!!

Alright I get the picture now. I for don apply through you if for say I know.
I'd like to use this medium to garner support from fellow incoming students who didn't apply through wip, let's have It mind to meet the EMU BOD when we arrive to see if we can push for fringe benefits for Nigerian students especially.

Mr.wip really should come and camapaign for governorship back home. How many individuals are taking money out of their personal pockets today to give to young people when its clear that they won't be getting anything in return?
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is just to inform those admitted on the basis of thier igcse or a-levels result that thier result authentication is to be done at british council rather than ministry of education.
Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Please guys, my cousin is trying to apply to a university in Cyprus and is really confused on Which to choose.. he has no idea about it..can someone Please recommend a low tuition university and a conducive environment... and admission requirements for schooling in Cyprus.. Please guys
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Please guys, my cousin is trying to apply to a university in Cyprus and is really confused on Which to choose.. he has no idea about it..can someone Please recommend a low tuition university and a conducive environment... and admission requirements for schooling in Cyprus.. Please guys
I recommend eastern Mediterranean university for him,he can get 50percent entry scholarship when applying and their tuition fee is low and affordable,with world class learning facilities check www.emu.edu.tr,he can send his docs to skull4una@gmail.com,mr wip will help him out... You can also read trough page 1 to 50 on this tread for better understanding.

My 3 spoons
Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 2:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Please guys I also want to study in Cyprus... I've been trying us But visa keeps on letting me down..Please I will like to know if I can get the 50% scholarship for emu with my WAEC result... English -B3..MATH-B3..further math -B3.. chemistry -B3..economics-b3.. yoruba-b3.. physics-c4.. biology -C5..agric -C5... I want to study pharmacy..
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Please guys I also want to study in Cyprus... I've been trying us But visa keeps on letting me down..Please I will like to know if I can get the 50% scholarship for emu with my WAEC result... English -B3..MATH-B3..further math -B3.. chemistry -B3..economics-b3.. yoruba-b3.. physics-c4.. biology -C5..agric -C5... I want to study pharmacy..
yeah man you'd get it. Google 'emu north cyprus online application' and follow the instructions to apply once you land on the page. Ensure you have your credentials on your phone or pc depending on the device you are using.
If you encounter any qualms let us know here.
Its as easy as e.z!
Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2013
onedebos:
yeah man you'd get it. Google 'emu north cyprus online application' and follow the instructions to apply once you land on the page. Ensure you have your credentials on your phone or pc depending on the device you are using.
If you encounter any qualms let us know here.
Its as easy as e.z!
thanks man
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Please guys I also want to study in Cyprus... I've been trying us But visa keeps on letting me down..Please I will like to know if I can get the 50% scholarship for emu with my WAEC result... English -B3..MATH-B3..further math -B3.. chemistry -B3..economics-b3.. yoruba-b3.. physics-c4.. biology -C5..agric -C5... I want to study pharmacy..
check the site I wrote on my last post u will see what your looking for,or send your birth certificate,weac and neco results,data of international passport to mr wip,skull4una@gmail.com he'll help u out.

My 3 spoons

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by dahfweshdude69: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Adepupo12: check the site I wrote on my last post u will see what your looking for,or send your birth certificate,weac and neco results,data of international passport to mr wip,skull4una@gmail.com he'll help u out.

My 3 spoons
yeah.. thanks.. am already on it..thanks for helping
Re: North Cyprus by ops84(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
hirise:

CGPA
EMU as stated by wip7
2.5 on a scale of 4

CIU
Using Nigeria system; bachelor's degree with first class or 2.1 or 2.2 or third class division, you are good to go for your msc @ CIU
HND applicants can also apply for their masters directly @ CIU.

Thanks for the info.
Please apart from CIU,which other universities can I apply directly into their masters prgm with HND esp in either north or south cyprus? or any other country if u hav idea.
Await ur response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.