Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (776397 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Mrwip Thanks so much Mrwip.
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dr WIP , i am getting ready to visit the turkish embassy at abuja, for my turkish visa, i have a sponsor's letter(with the letter head of his company), his bank statement for the last 6 months and a photocopy of his passport, will that suffice the sponsor's requirement.Thank you in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
benji93:
Dr WIP , i am getting ready to visit the turkish embassy at abuja, for my turkish visa, i have a sponsor's letter(with the letter head of his company), his bank statement for the last 6 months and a photocopy of his passport, will that suffice the sponsor's requirement.Thank you in advance.

Ask him for his Tax Clearance letter as well....after that...you are too good to go. Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
wip7:

Yeah yeah vacation has been great ooo. Was in NZ and UK...hmmm those people dont have summer there ooo...still kinda cold..and hav got nice pics.... landed back to NC now...heading out to Barbados possibly b4 the wknd end...waiting permission. So am enjoyin my Vacay well ooooo my work starts end of Aug.

How ur end? guessed u good....meen I was greeted with hot air in NC oooo

Lol... You're having all the fun oo. Sun no gree me step outside for afternoon, it's insane!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Mimah142: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
@Wip7.. Hello mr Wip, please can you help me get my confirmation letter from emu.. I have paid the total tuition fee
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Dynamitehimself:

@godson. Plz do they have medical courses like medicine or nursing.if yes what is the duration of study and is there employment after study.tanks
Medicine is 6yrs while Nursing is 4yrs, for nursing if you are exceptional you can get a job otherwise your chances are slim.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Mimah142:
@Wip7.. Hello mr Wip, please can you help me get my confirmation letter from emu.. I have paid the total tuition fee

Since you have paid your fees, then the confirmation letter will be sent to your registered email....wait for it...............
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Mrwip
Good afternoon my sure oga boss wip pls like hw much is d visa fee mr wip so I can knw hw much to budget wen goin to abj...tnkz sir
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
kcbentley:
@Mrwip
Good afternoon my sure oga boss wip pls like hw much is d visa fee mr wip so I can knw hw much to budget wen goin to abj...tnkz sir
10k naira
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
kcbentley:
@Mrwip

If you dont live in Abuja...and you dont have friend place to stay...i will advise you go with at least 50-100K that will save you stories that touch the anus....Visa fee is just 10k but many other expenses you may encounter.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please how do you transfer your tuition fee from Nigeria to Cyprus. Please I need details
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
opaniyi12:
Please how do you transfer your tuition fee from Nigeria to Cyprus. Please I need details

Visit any commercial bank with the admission letter. You will be guided there.....
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2015
@Mrwip Lol ok mr wip I have some1 der..
Re: North Cyprus by kenlouis(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dear Wip...
I applied to EMU since 7th of last month for the 2016 February admission & am yet 2 get a feedback 4rm them..pls do u av ani info u can help me with so that I cann plan myslf very well.
Regards
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
kenlouis:
Dear Wip...
I applied to EMU since 7th of last month for the 2016 February admission & am yet 2 get a feedback 4rm them..pls do u av ani info u can help me with so that I cann plan myslf very well.
Regards

Currently the University is evaluating applicants interested to study starting from Sept 2015. Since your application is for 2016, then you may not get a response now until many many months......when 2016 evaluation is started....or you may be admitted for 2015.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2015
pls how many days does it take for near east university to send names of admitted students to the Turkish embassy abuja after giving one their confirmation of payment
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
fondy:
pls how many days does it take for near east university to send names of admitted students to the Turkish embassy abuja after giving one their confirmation of payment
every Friday, just make your visa appointment request as soon as possible .
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
does the embassy need proof of accommodation? If so how can I go about reserving an accommodation with near east university?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
fondy:
does the embassy need proof of accommodation? If so how can I go about reserving an accommodation with near east university?
No, just take your unconditional letter and your conditional letter with other documents on the Turkish embassy website .
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
thank u so much Mr wip
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
fondy:
thank u so much Mr wip
@fondy it's @godsong
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
@godson thank u. pls are u a student in near east university?
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
fondy:
@godson thank u. pls are u a student in near east university?
yes
Re: North Cyprus by kalybaly: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Is there anyone going to Cyprus emu this fall 2015?
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 6:22am On Aug 09, 2015
@godsong is it really easy to get a transit visa to TRNC once ur documents are complete?
Re: North Cyprus by Eureka123(f): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
fondy:
@godsong is it really easy to get a transit visa to TRNC once ur documents are complete?

Yes. Just go and answer your questions as "on point" as you can.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2015
fondy:
3 most common questions are 1) what course will you be studying 2) who is sponsoring 3) who is your sponsor you will be done in less than 30seconds and yes with a complete document your good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.