Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (772727 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by mojibbz(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
penroll55:

Normally it takes days to get it. If a student in emu did the admission for you then contact him/her to go to the registrar's office with your payment details and verify what's holding it because 2 weeks is too long for the money not to have gotten here.
But if you did it yourself,then try sending a mail to the registrar.
Thanks bro.. I've done that already.. Waiting for a reply fro the registrar's office. Please how many days does it take the turkish embassy to reply an application request mail??
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
godsong299:
bro don't get me wrong you are right but I just feel it's best to give people the impression that they should get all listed rather than letting them have the impression that a particular requirement is not important , I have been hping people to get admission for years and I know embassy tend to change or make sure some ignored requirement in the past are been met, I am sure you know that there were cases in the past of people who don't have interview appointment date been interviewed after those who have dates but that does not happen anymore , so rules change, bro you know all this things you've been here for a while.
Yea you are right and I agree with you.
Just that the guy feel worried that why I have to tell him he can let go because his intl passport covers that also as a student though.
Nice work you doing here,keep it up...
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
mojibbz:
Thanks bro.. I've done that already.. Waiting for a reply fro the registrar's office. Please how many days does it take the turkish embassy to reply an application request mail??
No particular time frame as to when they reply because many factors are involved.
As you applied so many people does also which might delay your message being read on time. Some people might apply today and get reply tomorrow while other might apply same day and get replied in weeks time.
As long as u followed their rules and applied the specified way you will get a response.
Just be patient but if after a month no reply yet then book another and call them.

If you did the admission yourself,I can help you check with the account office if your transfer is here already,otherwise wait for the registrar reply
Re: North Cyprus by mojibbz(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
penroll55:

No particular time frame as to when they reply because many factors are involved.
As you applied so many people does also which might delay your message being read on time. Some people might apply today and get reply tomorrow while other might apply same day and get replied in weeks time.
As long as u followed their rules and applied the specified way you will get a response.
Just be patient but if after a month no reply yet then book another and call them.

If you did the admission yourself,I can help you check with the account office if your transfer is here already,otherwise wait for the registrar reply
Okay.. Thanks a lot bro... I did my admission myself.. what do I need to do??
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lets hope they will call me to come with my passport, cause i am so botherd about all this, i have waisted my time and money. I wouldnt go for the appointment if i know my name wasnt there.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
mojibbz:
Thanks a lot bro... They've sent me the confirmation today cool
Good,so now the next stage
Re: North Cyprus by mojibbz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
penroll55:

Good,so now the next stage
embassy interview and then visa is all that remains now..
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
terrywales:
good my brother is also dated 21st of September. Have u done the attestation of your documents.. Are u on BBM..
yes bros, but i am not on BBM
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Go to the bank with ur CAL, intl passport and ur Bcs if u are applying for masters...tell them at the bank u want to pay for sch fees...they will give u form A to fill, that's all.
wildrose21:
Good morning good people. Please I got an offer from Girne American University. Trying to pay my school fees now. Can I pay this via a GTB domiciliary account CREDIT CARD? Please this is urgent. Thanks
CC. Mr. Wip, Godsong
Re: North Cyprus by tochielucas: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ Wip7,

Please i need your help sir , i want to know When will you be sending my names to the Turkish Embassy, Abuja Nigeria?

I have made my full tuition fee payments since June 2015 and my name has not been sent to the Turkish Embassy, I have the Acceptance letter, Final acceptance letter

NAME: TOCHUKWU LUKE ANAMEZE

APPLICATION NUMBER: U1503967

I hope to hear from you as soon sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
tochielucas:
@ Wip7,

Please i need your help sir , i want to know When will you be sending my names to the Turkish Embassy, Abuja Nigeria?

I have made my full tuition fee payments since June 2015 and my name has not been sent to the Turkish Embassy, I have the Acceptance letter, Final acceptance letter

NAME: TOCHUKWU LUKE ANAMEZE

APPLICATION NUMBER: U1503967

I hope to hear from you as soon sir

If you have made full payment as you said, your details must have gone to embassy since July batch sent. However, I have checked all the 4 batches sent upto Sept 4th 2015 to Turkish embassy I cant find your name.

So if you have your confirmation letter send email to EMU registrar to include your details to the embassy for final list going to embassy middle of this month.
Re: North Cyprus by tochielucas: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
@wip
Please sir,I called the school help line and the woman that answered me said that my name will be among those that will be sent tomorrow or within the week,please I beg you to please check the names that will be sent within this week to cross check if my name is within that batch,I have also contacted the registrars office too today,I just need to know that my name is on the list that will be sent and also please when it is sent how long might it take for it to get to Nigerian embassy ?? I await your response sir pls
Re: North Cyprus by tochielucas: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
@wip7
Sir I called the school help line and the woman that answered me said that my name will be among those that will be sent tomorrow or within the week,I have also mailed the registrars office to let them know of what is going on,I just beg you sir if is possible,to go through the list that will be sent this week to cross check if my name is there sir and if so how long will it take for it to reach the Turkish embassy in Nigeria ,
Name:Tochukwu Luke Anameze
Application Number:U1503967
Thanks sir
I await your amiable response sir
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
daway:
Go to the bank with ur CAL, intl passport and ur Bcs if u are applying for masters...tell them at the bank u want to pay for sch fees...they will give u form A to fill, that's all.
Thanks a lot bro
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2015
One love
wildrose21:

Thanks a lot bro
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
tochielucas:
@wip7
Sir I called the school help line and the woman that answered me said that my name will be among those that will be sent tomorrow or within the week,I have also mailed the registrars office to let them know of what is going on,I just beg you sir if is possible,to go through the list that will be sent this week to cross check if my name is there sir and if so how long will it take for it to reach the Turkish embassy in Nigeria ,
Name:Tochukwu Luke Anameze
Application Number:U1503967
Thanks sir
I await your amiable response sir

Your details have been sent to embassy today with confirmation number....807-9764....towards end of next week, it must have been received in Abuja.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good day everyone..
Those who have already gone for interview and those who have already gotten their appointment dates, how long did it take for the embassy to give you guys date? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by daway: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Less than a week from when u send email requesting for appointment
davidgreener:
Good day everyone..
Those who have already gone for interview and those who have already gotten their appointment dates, how long did it take for the embassy to give you guys date? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by godsong299: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2015
****NOTE
For those of you who have gone to the embassy and you got your passport back with your name not on list,you should proceed to the embassy on Monday, your passport would be collected and you will be asked to come back on Wednesday but if you are in Abuja you can go today.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2015
daway:
Less than a week from when u send email requesting for appointment

Thanks..do u knw if anybody's own exceeded 7days?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2015
davidgreener:

Thanks..do u knw if anybody's own exceeded 7days?
It depends,one might be lucky they will reply the next day or less than a week and some will be weeks but less than a month but if it exceed a month,book again and call them.
My point is,they don't have a fixed time frame in replying.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2015
penroll55:

It depends,one might be lucky they will reply the next day or less than a week and some will be weeks but less than a month but if it exceed a month,book again and call them.
My point is,they don't have a fixed time frame in replying.

Ok,thanks...the embassy must be very busy..
Re: North Cyprus by Princessgatt: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
@wip7
pls sir.. I resently gained admission to Emu.. and have
Paided d fees nd received confirmation letter
I ve a 2 year valid uk visa... can I just apply for an
e visa instead of going to the embassy?
Re: North Cyprus by optimusprime2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Princessgatt:
@wip7
pls sir.. I resently gained admission to Emu.. and have
Paided d fees nd received confirmation letter
I ve a 2 year valid uk visa... can I just apply for an
e visa instead of going to the embassy?
Why not??
Re: North Cyprus by terrywales: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
godsong299:
****NOTE
For those of you who have gone to the embassy and you got your passport back with your name not on list,you should proceed to the embassy on Monday, your passport would be collected and you will be asked to come back on Wednesday but if you are in Abuja you can go today.
. I have seen the one of 5days. I have also seen the one of 8 days and the one of 12 days. If I have to go by working days 5working days I.e Monday to Friday. 6workings days I. e Monday to Monday and 9workings days I.e Wednesday August 26 to monday September 7th. Dates of submission and date of approval respectively
Re: North Cyprus by terrywales: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
godsong299:
****NOTE
. I have seen the one of 5days. I have also seen the one of 8 days and the one of 12 days. If I have to go by working days 5working days I.e Monday to Friday. 6workings days I. e Monday to Monday and 9workings days I.e Wednesday August 26 to monday September 7th. Dates of submission and date of approval respectively @godson the post is meant to show how appointment[color=#006600][/color] and approval dates differs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.