Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769225 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
wynie:
pls come to my aid wip7 and penroll55 which one is mastercard again d agent working mine neva mentioned anything about dat am getting confused again ooo
MasterCard is an atm card just that you can also use it to withdraw money in atm machines abroad not only in Nigeria.
It's adviceable for those traveling out of nigeria to get one from his/her bank to enable those back home to easily send them money when needed.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong299: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Back to this wonderful forum, guess I've missed a lot , hi everyone?
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2015
@godsong, pls can I book one way?
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
fondy:
@shegxxymyth NEU
I am also a new student of NEU. Hope to see you there.
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
godsong299:
Back to this wonderful forum, guess I've missed a lot , hi everyone?
We miss your post bro, where have you been?
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
kcbentley:
holla beUtiful ppl!!...any1 ballin emu . lets roll
...1♡♡♡♡♡
@kcbentley. Whats up? Tell me your facebook i d
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
kcbentley:

lol..i dnt knw bro lol..
@kcbently, @fados4sure was referring to you
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
shegxxymyth11:

@kcbently, @fados4sure was referring to you
I don't get you bro
Re: North Cyprus by kcbentley: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
shegxxymyth11:
@kcbentley. Whats up? Tell me your facebook i d
id:Benjamin o make sense how far wit ur processin ting bro?.
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2015
GOD bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
Re: North Cyprus by shegxxymyth11(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Anyone moving from Naija on Monday? Holla me and lets roll
Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have bn humiliated in this turkish embassy...my appointment was scheduled for 2nd..I ws at d embassy very early that day, buh because of the crowd, I wsnt attended to till about 5:15pm, when one man came out and said we should go that d consular is tired..ok today bn monday, about 11 of us came bck, d didn't attnd to us till bout 5pm, wen got in d white man was pissed that the allowed us(friday) in without letting him know, so he left leaving us frustrated..I don't even know what to do anymore..hv bn here since 27th.. Jst tired
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Introduction day for newly admitted International Students @ METU for FALL 2015 entry....Admission for Feb 2016 is opened now

Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good evening Mr wip. I am a 3rd semester student of EMU. Unfortunately my residency permit has expired as I was not able to get any flight back to Cyprus in time. I am still in Nigeria. What are my options? I done want to miss this semester.
Re: North Cyprus by Bidexluv(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
I sent a pm @wip7 Need info and guide line.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2015
zezebabyxoxo:
Good evening Mr wip. I am a 3rd semester student of EMU. Unfortunately my residency permit has expired as I was not able to get any flight back to Cyprus in time. I am still in Nigeria. What are my options? I done want to miss this semester.

Hi,

Your ONLY option is to pay your current semester FEE including any debt/s (if available), then follow these steps:

1. Register your courses online.
2. As soon as you are done with step 1, get your student cert via the registrar office to ur email or your friend/enemy can get it for you and scan neatly.
3. Print the student cert in colored, and fly with that, In case those immigration in Nigeria stopped you, show them the student cert that you are registered, if they wont allow you, then demand for their Boss...Turkish Airline would be easier in this your plan as the Turkish bosses have been informed by this procedure.
4. After your online courses have been registered in your portal, the Immigration at TRNC will be notified via the integrated system..so u wont have issues.

Enjoy your trip back !
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Bidexluv:
I sent a pm @wip7
Need info and guide line.

Most guidelines and procedure have been listed in this thread, you may search wip/wip7 as keyword on this thread. If you have specific questions that may be beneficial to others you can ask here....if not, kindly email me via my email address in my signature..

....I'm looking forward to helping you if you have personal quest...Waiting !!! I also replied your PM.
Re: North Cyprus by fondy: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2015
pls anyone cumin to north Cyprus next week
Re: North Cyprus by lexycool01(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
I sent u a mail sir
wip7:

Most guidelines and procedure have been listed in this thread, you may search wip/wip7 as keyword on this thread. If you have specific questions that may be beneficial to others you can ask here....if not, kindly email me via my email address in my signature..

....I'm looking forward to helping you if you have personal quest...Waiting !!! I also replied your PM.
Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello mrwip.

Please I'd like to knw the available networks in Cyprus, Nicosia to be precise for Internet connectivity and phone calls.

What's affordable and efficient because il be coming over soon so I wanna knw wat to expect and prepare well for it.

Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2015
gadafi101:
Hello mrwip.

Please I'd like to knw the available networks in Cyprus, Nicosia to be precise for Internet connectivity and phone calls.

What's affordable and efficient because il be coming over soon so I wanna knw wat to expect and prepare well for it.

Thanks.

Hey,

Which of the Nicosia? the one in the south Cyprus or North Cyprus?

If is the North Cyprus, Turkcell offers lots to students for me I use both Turkcell and Vodafone and I use Turkcell for internet connection. You may find some fixed-line service provider that may be cheaper than Turkcell though. For postpaid, I subscribed monthly to 42TL (about 3K naira) which gives me 100 mins call for international calls.
For internet, I have the dongle for 75TL (about 5K) monthly...so in total 8K monthly for my Turkcel line. For my Vodafone, I subscribe to roaming services-internet cos i do travel a lot which comes at 200TL when the line is to be opened anytime am traveling. See...there are some other cheaper options for students..so just to give u idea based on mine usage.

For south Cyprus: There is MTN, Primetel and Vodafone. When my sister was studying there, she talks good of the MTN and she mostly alternate her internet connectivity with Primetel. However, I have good number of friends there using Primetel for both calling and internet ( they say is quite fast and cool) and I have witnessed that on occasions when I visit and Primetel has many bundle services for students both as telephony and internet connectivity. Primetel has a monthly package of around 30euro (about 7k naira) that comes with free monthly calls within and 3 gigs internet.....

Enjoy as you choose the best!
Re: North Cyprus by gadafi101(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
wip7:

Hey,

Which of the Nicosia? the one in the south Cyprus or North Cyprus?

If is the North Cyprus, Turkcell offers lots to students for me I use both Turkcell and Vodafone and I use Turkcell for internet connection. You may find some fixed-line service provider that may be cheaper than Turkcell though. For postpaid, I subscribed monthly to 42TL (about 3K naira) which gives me 100 mins call for international calls.
For internet, I have the dongle for 75TL (about 5K) monthly...so in total 8K monthly for my Turkcel line. For my Vodafone, I subscribe to roaming services-internet cos i do travel a lot which comes at 200TL when the line is to be opened anytime am traveling. See...there are some other cheaper options for students..so just to give u idea based on mine usage.

For south Cyprus: There is MTN, Primetel and Vodafone. When my sister was studying there, she talks good of the MTN and she mostly alternate her internet connectivity with Primetel. However, I have good number of friends there using Primetel for both calling and internet ( they say is quite fast and cool) and I have witnessed that on occasions when I visit and Primetel has many bundle services for students both as telephony and internet connectivity. Primetel has a monthly package of around 30euro (about 7k naira) that comes with free monthly calls within and 3 gigs internet.....

Enjoy as you choose the best!

OK mrwip... I'm actually heading to South Cyprus.

You detailed response is well appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Application for Spring 2016 is opened @ METU

Applicants can send their application documents to me to benefit from some fees waivers by the University. METU is purely for academically inclined students, if you want to party, METU is not for you....just for LORD OF THE BOOKS!
To be admitted into METU: Applicants must have very good results/grades mostly A and B in Olevel exams.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by lesley101(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Hello dear wip, I will be travelling to north Cyprus for hustling, I'm an aluminum fabricator and I heard that construction industries pay alot here but I was informed by people in nairaland that'd pay is poor. Pls, I will like to ask some questions like ' (1) can north Cyprus visa older works in turkey or north Cyprus, if yes or know, what are d step to take? (2) is it easy to get southern cyprus Visa from TRNC as a nigeria national, if know, how can i go one go about that?which I will appreciate respond from naijas in north Cyprus, south Cyprus or turkey.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2015
lesley101:
Hello everybody, pls I'm new in d forum. Can anybody give me present suitation of jobs in northern Cyprus, I'm an aluminium fabricator but I can do any job that brings good money. I have already paid my agent 15% of d total money we agreed on. I chose Cyprus from d list of countries he presented.

What is this THIEF agent offering to get for you?
What are they charging you?
You may already have lost that money! DO NOT PAY ANY MORE.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2015
lesley101:
Hello everybody, pls I'm new in d forum. Can anybody give me present suitation of jobs in northern Cyprus, I'm an aluminium fabricator but I can do any job that brings good money. I have already paid my agent 15% of d total money we agreed on. I chose Cyprus from d list of countries he presented.

worry359:

What is this THIEF agent offering to get for you?
What are they charging you?
You may already have lost that money! DO NOT PAY ANY MORE.

grin grin grin grin grin A word of caution for the bold part lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
EMU Cameroonian Students Society Announcement

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by davidgreener: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mr Wip, good day.. Please check your email, thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by benji93: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello everyone, i am ın ankara(METU) finally, despıte all the stress ı had to go through ın obtaınıng my visa, ıncludıng beıng gıvıng a note 'your application has been forwarded to the turkish authorıties, you wıll be contacted as soon as we get a reply'. I ınfact taught that ıt was because ı had not payed my tuıtıon fee but that ws not the case, anyway by God's grace ı was called a week later for the visa. I partıcularly thank everyone here that has helped me one way or the other, partıcularly Mr Wıp, godsong, thank you everybody.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
benji93:
Hello everyone, i am ın ankara(METU) finally, despıte all the stress ı had to go through ın obtaınıng my visa, ıncludıng beıng gıvıng a note 'your application has been forwarded to the turkish authorıties, you wıll be contacted as soon as we get a reply'. I ınfact taught that ıt was because ı had not payed my tuıtıon fee but that ws not the case, anyway by God's grace ı was called a week later for the visa. I partıcularly thank everyone here that has helped me one way or the other, partıcularly Mr Wıp, godsong, thank you everybody.

Nice one...enjoy the cool breeze and ...Best wishes! I can see that your keyboard is Turkish keyboard you have just used now....better change it to English...
Re: North Cyprus by UgMartins1: 4:42am On Oct 19, 2015
hello ..
friendz am confused, I got my unconditional acceptance letter & receipt payment slip on 13th October, from Cyprus international university CIU. the school ask me to book immediately to meet up registration dat ends 30 or 31st October but to book appointment with Turkish embassy it must be 8weeks advance to d planned date of travel . now I booked on the 13th October & my planned date of travel is 27th October but till now Turkish embassy have not respond to my mail. & I wrote d school & school replied , saying it might time for embassy to reply but I should get ready on time with my flight reservation to avoid inconvenience. pls advise me on wot to do because am confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.