Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769495 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Professor554: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
wizdavee:
U are right bro.Offline application is saver.what about offshore too? should I feel naira debit for it.The sample form upload for the transfer I can't see swift code there,only sort code.

Yeah no swift there but for mine,what i did was when writing the beneficiary's address, i wrote it in full then gave a space and placed the swift code there e.g (number 5 gra ikeja lagos, nigeria. Swift:sgdjdjd) that is an example of how i did mine. Then same to the intermediary bank, wrote the name,address and account number along with swift e.g (ABC bank number 5 gra ikeja lagos nigeria account number 1234567890 swift code:asdfgjkd). Then that place they asked for sort code, I put the beneficiary's swift code there
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2016
good morning wizdavee,wip7 and the general house, pls can u guys tell me the address of emu to put in my transcript. who will I address it to
Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Please someone should answer me [code][/code] cry
Jayeby001:
Hello all, please I wish to know what, "FOR TRNC Student Visa, registration certificate and financial transfer document for student fee" at stage 5 of the visa application mean and what am I to upload coz of sort of stuck plss anybody helppp!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by Dream2(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Jayeby001:
Please someone should answer me [code][/code] cry
Tag:

Wip7

godsong

Professor554
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
taiwo92:
good morning wizdavee,wip7 and the general house, pls can u guys tell me the address of emu to put in my transcript. who will I address it to

I will advise you get a soft copy for the admission purpose, and hard copies can be addressed to your chosen department.

Visit EMU website, click on the department web address and you will find the contact address. Ensure you mention the department name in your address. After arrival, you can visit the department to pick the hard copies for registration purpose.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Jayeby001:
Hello all, please I wish to know what, "FOR TRNC Student Visa, registration certificate and financial transfer document for student fee" at stage 5 of the visa application mean and what am I to upload coz of sort of stuck plss anybody helppp!!!!

Upload your confirmation letter if you were admitted into EMU or unconditional acceptance letter if another university + Telex Transfer/payment receipt.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2016
wip7:

Upload your confirmation letter if you were admitted into EMU or unconditional acceptance letter if another university + Telex Transfer/payment receipt.
thanks sir wip, would do just that.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
wip7:

thanks sir wip, would do just that.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Jayeby001(f): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin just anyone and sir wip came to the rescue, sir wip I dorbale ooo( prostrate) for u.
Dream2:

Tag:

Wip7

godsong

Professor554

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
@wip7 my transcript is address to a varsity in SA and I wish to use it to apply for admission at emu, can I send it along with my certificate.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2016
taiwo92:
@wip7 my transcript is address to a varsity in SA and I wish to use it to apply for admission at emu, can I send it along with my certificate.

Yes
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2016
@jidoex66 taking about the issue of transcript, I have one address to another school in another country, can I use it or what can u advice. better still how your own take be in ur time.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2016
taiwo92:
@jidoex66 taking about the issue of transcript, I have one address to another school in another country, can I use it or what can u advice. better still how your own take be in ur time.
I don't understand the question, can you reframe it pls
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
@jidoex66 what i mean is that can someone apply irrespective of the name of school on the transcript, because mine does not carry any Cyprus varsity.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
taiwo92:
@jidoex66 what i mean is that can someone apply irrespective of the name of school on the transcript, because mine does not carry any Cyprus varsity.
Do you mean apply to cyprus universities from Nigeria? You should apply with the university you graduated from definitely uf i get your question right.
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
to my knowledge, you simply mean your transcript was address to a university in south Africa and u want to use it in NC. well wip7 can say more of it.
Re: North Cyprus by tolam08(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Thank God I've been offered admission into EUL.
Please after making the payment, which documents do I need to get ready for my visa application. and the estimated days it takes for visa interview and the visa to be ready. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2016
tolam08:
Thank God I've been offered admission into EUL.
Please after making the payment, which documents do I need to get ready for my visa application. and the estimated days it takes for visa interview and the visa to be ready. Thanks

Visit the Turkish embassy website Abuja for details, procedure and documents required for visa.
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
@wip7, pls my sponsors bank statement is in german, (note my sponsor doesnt work in nigeria.hence the reason it being in german) i'd like to know if that would pose as a problem @ the embassy or to just simply translate or request for one in english
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
izzieE:
@wip7, pls my sponsors bank statement is in german, (note my sponsor doesnt work in nigeria.hence the reason it being in german) i'd like to know if that would pose as a problem @ the embassy or to just simply translate or request for one in english

All documents NOT in English or Turkish must be translated to ENGLISH If you will be submitting to Turkish embassy.

Most importantly, if the bank can't issue the statement of account in English he/she must request the bank to issue the reference letter that shows his/her banking commencement date and balance in English.
Re: North Cyprus by izzieE(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
wip7:

All documents NOT in English or Turkish must be translated to ENGLISH If you will be submitting to Turkish embassy.

Most importantly, if the bank can't issue the statement of account in English he/she must request the bank to issue the reference letter that shows his/her banking commencement date and balance in English.
Thank you.
Re: North Cyprus by lizbety1: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello house, i paid my emu tuition for confirmation letter last week and i wanted to book for visa appointment but my agent told me the next appointment for visa is November. Pls how true is this information?
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello mr wip7 ...wanna have my msc in accounting in CIU or marketing management in EMU for the january or feb spring admission with a cgpa of 3.30
1..when should i apply cos i heard early application is gud.

2...can i get scholarship and will it cover all my 7 courses

3..,with d scholarship will i still pay the 1000 euro deposit in CIU
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
@wips7 pls I want to apply for spring semester session for masters degree. when is the best time to apply? secondly can I now legalise my result upfront. I mean this month or next month.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
adesbaba:
Hello mr wip7 ...wanna have my msc in accounting in CIU or marketing management in EMU for the january or feb spring admission with a cgpa of 3.30
1..when should i apply cos i heard early application is gud.

You can apply from November 2015.

2...can i get scholarship and will it cover all my 7 courses

Yes in either CIU or EMU you will be granted 50% scholarship. After the scholarship, you will pay a total of 3800 euro at CIU or 6500 USD at EMU to complete such master program that last maximum of 2 years.

3..,with d scholarship will i still pay the 1000 euro deposit in CIU

Yes, you will be issued only 50% scholarship, and the fees are mentioned above. For CIU to obtain your visa, 1000 euro deposit from fees as mentioned above are requested, and 2700 usd is requested in case of EMU for now.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening All!!! , if you want to carry out you fee payment at any institutions in North Cyprus without going through any stress or delay, King follow @ godsong or sent a mail to godsong29@gmail.com.
Trust me, he's real, trusted and guarantee success. Am I leaving testifyer to this cuz I tried it out yesterday and it's perfectly work out for me in paying my fee @ EUL.
Never watin for Form A as for fall students this year, cuz its a fucking delay for you.
Thank to you @ godsong for coming into my rescue.
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
tanx mr wip7 sir...
1)...after paying the 1000 deposit for d 1st semester....must i pay the reamin 3800 euro at once too or semester by semester i.e bits by bits

2)...How about accomodation fee,must i pay for it before visa and does d scholarship cover dat too

3)....Does that mean that after d 1000 deposit and say 300 euro for registratn(which i learnt i will pay),its until next semester bfr makin payment again...

4)...i learnt am to pay for each course...does d 1000 euro cover some of d courses....
thanks sir for ur humanitarian gesture..nairalanders r grateful
Re: North Cyprus by adesbaba: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
5)....i forgot...the 1000 is paid out of d 3800 ryt remainin 2800
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
adesbaba:
tanx mr wip7 sir...
1)...after paying the 1000 deposit for d 1st semester....must i pay the reamin 3800 euro at once too or semester by semester i.e bits by bits

2)...How about accomodation fee,must i pay for it before visa and does d scholarship cover dat too

3)....Does that mean that after d 1000 deposit and say 300 euro for registratn(which i learnt i will pay),its until next semester bfr makin payment again...

4)...i learnt am to pay for each course...does d 1000 euro cover some of d courses....
thanks sir for ur humanitarian gesture..nairalanders r grateful

The total fees for the program of 7 courses+thesis and reg fees amount to 3800 and the program last for maximum 4 semesters. Each course is 350 euro so paying that initial deposit of 1000 euro means you have paid for some courses. The rest are paid as you move on after paying the reg fee. Accommodation fees are exclusive of scholarship and ranges 2800-3500 euro per yr.

You only need to deposit 1000 euro to secure a visa, the rest fees/accommodation are settle after registrations.
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Can someone please share the link for applying a Turkish visa online.
It's urgent pls
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
@ayomide, please course are going for at eul, Bette still which degree. I need clarification on some issue. pls reply asap
Re: North Cyprus by honypye: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
@wip7

Good day,

I applied to EMU earlier this year. I have my confirmation letter, my name has been sent to the embassy, everything so far seems fine but, the appointment date on the online application for a visa is way too far away and I worry it will affect my resumption date. I would please like to know if there's a way around this or if applying in person is a better option.

Thanks in anticipation of your quick reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.