Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (790592 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Doncash25: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2019
I applied for. Turkish student visa on 22/7/2019... Two days later I was called to come pick my passport... Then I was given same white paper saying my application has been fawarded to Turkish authority for examination... It amost 30 day now I have not been contacted... All of us who applied as student that same day non of us has gotten an email... I no of some one who applied since June till now... He hasn't gotten the visa... A friend in Turkey told me all school in turkey are close... That's the resean why all Visa is on hold... School starts September that should be when many students visas will be released... Am also very worried... I have call so many people we apply together none of them has gotten any mail...

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Bobbybabs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
wip7:

Ticket price is not fixed as it changes every hour/minutes. Price also depends on airline and date of traveling, 35 of my Students that arrived from Nigeria between July 10-August 15, we got one way for 300-370k naira ...and for return we got 420-520k.

Thanks baba
Re: North Cyprus by martnwaokolo: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2019
wip7:
CSU opens admission for FALL 2019

Our undergraduate is 2600$ per year and graduate program is 2175$ for entire program.

All programs are fully accredited as recognized. Interested, kindly contact WIP7 all admission and visa guidance is free of charge.

[color=#006600][/color]I sent you an email, please i await a reply. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2019
martnwaokolo:
I sent you an email, please i await a reply. Thanks

I replied your email. Thank you!
Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Please friends, I got admission for my son at CIU for fall 2019 , we are making the payment today.Like to know if it will be possible for him to make it as the school starts September 16th , 2019. Or make the payment and defer the admission? Your sincere counsel will highly be appreciated.
Re: North Cyprus by neoeverest(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sure he can make it
Yommieyomi:
Please friends, I got admission for my son at CIU for fall 2019 , we are making the payment today.Like to know if it will be possible for him to make it as the school starts September 16th , 2019. Or make the payment and defer the admission? Your sincere counsel will highly be appreciated.
Re: North Cyprus by AlanKlein: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yommieyomi:
It’s possible but also depends on how fast CIU receive the school fees and send his name to embassy as well.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
AlanKlein:
Please, what do you advice someone going to school in Turkey to pack and buy before travelling and please what's the cost of a good Android phone in Turkey?

Get basic Nigerian food that are scarce to find. Winter is very deep and snows in Turkey so ensure you go along with very thick and warm clothes. Booths will be preferred. In Istanbul there are numerous stores selling used and new phones which you can find basic android phone 50-200$.
Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2019
wip7:

Get basic Nigerian food that are scarce to find. Winter is very deep and snows in Turkey so ensure you go along with very thick and warm clothes. Booths will be preferred. In Istanbul there are numerous stores selling used and new phones which you can find basic android phone 50-200$.

Hello @wip7 lovely job u doing here��, i got my payment confirmation from EUL and was told that my name has been sent to the embassy, i was told to apply for a transit visa, but on the turkey embassy site, there isn’t transit visa option, only tourists/businessperson visa- with purpose of trip being single transit? I will be some clarity on this plss, thanks

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
josh49:

Hello @wip7 lovely job u doing here��, i got my payment confirmation from EUL and was told that my name has been sent to the embassy, i was told to apply for a transit visa, but on the turkey embassy site, there isn’t transit visa option, only tourists/businessperson visa- with purpose of trip being single transit? I will be some clarity on this plss, thanks

I replied your email already!
Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks alot sir u were more than helpful
wip7:

I replied your email already!
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Yungsaint80: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Good morning to you all , I got my admission and am using ok to broad and my agent told
Me it takes just a week to evaluate my result . So I really want to know if ( there is any place I can lend money cus money is the only problem am having now ) thanks sir and ma your options and advise would be forever need
Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Please house which bank is easy to make school fee payment?
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Yungsaint80:
Good morning to you all , I got my admission and am using ok to broad and my agent told
Me it takes just a week to evaluate my result . So I really want to know if ( there is any place I can lend money cus money is the only problem am having now ) thanks sir and ma your options and advise would be forever need

I will lend you money only if you answer my question

how do you intend to pay back your loan??
Re: North Cyprus by Valintino21: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Can someone help me with information about Serbia I want to go there for greener pastures based on that's a place my budget can carry.can I move to a better place easily from there.pls I need candid advice.
Re: North Cyprus by midejide123: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
josh49:

Hello josh, l also got admitted to EUL , I tried to send you mails but wasn't successful ...kindly mail me or drop your number here so we can hook up.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yommieyomi:
Please house which bank is easy to make school fee payment?
i believe any bank in Nigeria ranging from First bank, GTB and UBA. All these banks have been used by studies to pay abroad.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Valintino21:
Can someone help me with information about Serbia I want to go there for greener pastures based on that's a place my budget can carry.can I move to a better place easily from there.pls I need candid advice.

This is cyprus/turkey thread. Visit Serbia thread or do google search or better still check info in Serbian embassy website.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yungsaint80:

Kindly visit banks in your country of residence, they will tell you how to apply for loan and their requirements.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
midejide123:

Hello josh, l also got admitted to EUL , I tried to send you mails but wasn't successful ...kindly mail me or drop your number here so we can hook up.
Re: North Cyprus by Yungsaint80: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Huh
Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thx. sorted out today.

wip7:
i believe any bank in Nigeria ranging from First bank, GTB and UBA. All these banks have been used by studies to pay abroad.
Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please house can I submit the application at the embassy on behalf of my son?, I need to save cost.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Yommieyomi:
Please house can I submit the application at the embassy on behalf of my son?, I need to save cost.

Here you go:

Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thank you sir.In other word the applicant must be present.
Please what type of visa do we select?

wip7:

Here you go:
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yommieyomi:
Thank you sir.In other word the applicant must be present.
Please what type of visa do we select?

Education/student visa. Single entry

Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Thx.
wip7:

Education/student visa. Single entry
Re: North Cyprus by Yommieyomi: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
please if your visa is granted.....kindly share your good news here!
Re: North Cyprus by beckplanet: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2019
Please has anyone successfully traveled with the Ok-to-Board Option. Kindly let us know the process and your success. At it will go along way to motivating us.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
Re: North Cyprus by Silensa(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2019
beckplanet:
Please has anyone successfully traveled with the Ok-to-Board Option. Kindly let us know the process and your success. At it will go along way to motivating us.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

OK to board is actually real but expensive. I did it for someone recently. It requires your admission letter, proof of payment and your passport.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.