Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771146 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Plz is north cyprus part of EU? undecided or shenghen? ?
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Turkish airline is fully opened to all countries .....lagos and abuja ...for a start... 3 flights per week....
Re: North Cyprus by Anaweokhai(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2020
haroldwilly780:

��
No its not part of any

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Extra Scholarship at EMU

At EMU, extra 15% scholarship added making a total 65% scholarship.

Interested to study ? Contact WIP7

Re: North Cyprus by Sportwin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wip7
Will a Bsc certificate from benin Republic be acceptable for master education in north Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sportwin:
Wip7
Will a Bsc certificate from benin Republic be acceptable for master education in north Cyprus
Yes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Mahmuday123: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello @wip I want to know about Metu Ankara
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Sportwin:
Wip7

Yes if the university is verifiable
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Mahmuday123:
Hello @wip I want to know about Metu Ankara

What do you want to know about ? Their location or language of the programs?
Re: North Cyprus by Mahmuday123: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
I want to know their requirements for applying as an international student
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mahmuday123:
I want to know their requirements for applying as an international student

For undergraduate; English and maths must be passed and 3-4 additional subjects related to the chosen field of study. METU prefers to admit academically strong students; grades at B grade level at least are preferred. Supporting results from SAT/TOEFL and other outstanding activities will be helpful.

For graduate applicant: good Cgpa above 3.3, English test score like IELTS,TOEFL etc ...most programs requires GMAT/GRE....(some exemptions on this be considered if certain conditions are met).

Lots of people apply to METU; international applicants have a quota system based on merit ...
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls how do you go about deferment of admission. ...do u Ave to pay cus u defer to d neXT semester or session....I need clear explainat ion plz ....
Re: North Cyprus by Mahmuday123: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
wip7:

For undergraduate; English and maths must be passed and 3-4 additional subjects related to the chosen field of study. METU prefers to admit academically strong students; grades at B grade level at least are preferred. Supporting results from SAT/TOEFL and other outstanding activities will be helpful.

For graduate applicant: good Cgpa above 3.3, English test score like IELTS,TOEFL etc ...most programs requires GMAT/GRE....(some exemptions on this be considered if certain conditions are met).

Lots of people apply to METU; international applicants have a quota system based on merit ...
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Pls how do you go about deferment of admission. ...do u Ave to pay cus u defer to d neXT semester or session....I need clear explainat ion plz ....
Just mail the school if you applied yourself or tell your agent if you apply through an agent. No payment for that.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
jidoex66:

Just mail the school if you applied yourself or tell your agent if you apply through an agent. No payment for that.
....thanks God bless u
Re: North Cyprus by Mahmuday123: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
wip7:

Sorry to ask but I don’t understand this Sat and ToEfl you guys have been saying can someone please shed more light about it
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Mahmuday123:

Sorry to ask but I don’t understand this Sat and ToEfl you guys have been saying can someone please shed more light about it

Google is a good search engine that can tell you many things you don’t know. So what you will do is, type each on google and read many pages of the results it shows you, from there you will know.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by WaleTravelsandT(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
sherrify:
Istanbul is cheap and industrialized true, but if u are lukin at workin and scholin at the same time, man mi forget it,
even guys get turkish pasport but no get working permit,

This is very wrong I have a client there in Instanbul that is schooling and working
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
I think people are waiting till August to apply ..everywhere seem silent ....what's going on ??
How do you go about OkToboard in lagos .. most people am seeing they run it at abuja ....
Re: North Cyprus by Mahmuday123: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
wip7:

Google is a good search engine that can tell you many things you don’t know. So what you will do is, type each on google and read many pages of the results it shows you, from there you will know.

Best wishes
Tnx

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by WaleTravelsandT(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
haroldwilly780:

No is part of Turkey
Re: North Cyprus by WaleTravelsandT(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
haroldwilly780:

No is not, is part of Turkey
Re: North Cyprus by Winifred2015(f): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please can one go ahead to apply for admission during ds Covid19 period?
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why not ..u can apply this period na... grin grin cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by Winifred2015(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Why not ..u can apply this pesiods na... grin grin cheesy

It was a typo lol �

But I read somewhere that one would be asked to qurantine for 14 days?

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Winifred2015:

It was a typo lol �

But I read somewhere that one would be asked to qurantine for 14 days?
...lolz I know na ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.