Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) (9170 Views)

Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election Thread / 2019 Rivers State Governorship: The Rivers Ijaw Position / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

Who cares what you think. Is Nairaland the election tribunals? GTF outta my mentions
He is only telling you the gospel truth
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by gftdnlg: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

cheesy
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by progress69: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2016
SmartChoices:

He is only telling you the gospel truth
U and him should go and tell Wike and Fayose the gospel truth. Afterall the same process brought them to power.

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Jazzlite: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
progress69:

U and him should go and tell Wike and Fayose the gospel truth. Afterall the same process brought them to power.
must we continue with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Dcomrade:

Your People have done the Magic again. ...now you happy, even Modath cry

Ur party has upgraded oooo, they now make use of security operatives to rig elections. What a change indeed grin
so who tot apc, rigged dem all out idiots pdp

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by swagagolic01(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Majority of these apc men won't end their tenures, just watch nd see
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

My friend shut up! What is your business about change? You voted for fake transformation and lost out. Why are u complaining about change. Why not leave that voted change to complain about change. Afterall u enjoyed your transformation for 5+ years. cheesy

Shut your trap! Am I not suffering the scam of a change? Why shout change when you people want to continue corruption. Your party has ruined any hope left in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Chrisbriss: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
CONFIRMED!!!

The Rivers State Re-Run Results So Far.

House of Assembly Seats.

The remaining 11 seats concluded:
(APC 5, PDP 3)

1. Andoni - Awaiting Result
2. Asari-Toru I - PDP
3. Asari-Toru II - PDP
4. Bonny - (PDP) Abinye Pepple
5. Degema - Awaiting Result
6. Eleme - (APC) Josiah Olu
7. Etche II - Awaiting Result
8. Gokana - (APC) Innocent Barikor
9. Ikwerre - (APC) Azubuike Wanjoku
10. Khana II - (APC) Friday Nkee
11. Tai - (APC) Matthew Dike

Federal House of Representatives.

The remaining 8 seats concluded:
(APC 2, PDP 2)

1. Andoni / Opobo /Nkoro - Awaiting Result
2. Asari Toru / Akuku Toru -PDP
3. Degema / Bonny - Awaiting Result
4. Etche / Omuma - Awaiting Result
5. Ikwerre / Emohua - Awaiting Result
6. Khana / Gokana - (APC) Maurice Pronen
7. Okirika / Ogu Bolo - (PDP) Bright Gogo
8. Tai / Eleme / Oyigbo - (APC) Barry Mpigi

Senate.

The 3 seats concluded.
(APC 1, PDP 0)

1. Rivers East - Awaiting Result
2. Rivers South East - [b](APC) Magnus Abe[/b]
3. Rivers West- Awaiting Result

Cc: Abagworo Sarki Modath Koboko69

Whats holding Rivers East and Rivers West results na??
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by progress69: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
Jazzlite:

must we continue with that?

Why are the people who celebrated it then and sti claim it was a free and fair elections now crying like babies!

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2016
ddippset:
lol. I love change actually. but in the meantime anything that makes PDP suffer gives me great joy. a lot of people have, but I have not forgotten in a hurry what PDP did in this country for 16 years. there was a time PDP was christened People Deceiving People. there was a time PDP used to write election results in hotel rooms. if APC threads softly with PDP, they will return to power. change will come but for now let the PDP die and get buried.

The data and GSM you are using now is as a result of the 16years of their rule. APC will die and be buried underground in the next two years, I assure you. No faulty foundation can ever last

3 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
amaechi1:

Ekitigate was free and fare?
even akwaibom too
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Chrisbriss:

Whats holding Rivers East and Rivers West results na??

PDP has an unassailable lead in Rivers West, while APC has a good chance in Rivers East....

So my calculation:

Rivers East-APC

Rivers West- PDP

3 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
koboko69:

My friend go and sleep.

Wike's Election was free and fair to you people, and u celebrated it. Why are u now crying like cry babies for another free and fair elections (which was a lesser blood thirsty one) orginized with the same federal might Wike used? Useless cry babies

After masturbating and wanking all over the Internet about Rivers being PDP and PDP Rivers with or without federal might they are now having a watery cum over the results.

Scam changers liars and riggers= APC

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Unimaginable123: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Jayson1:
You don't say.... cheesy

So you mean Ngene is a "Dickson"

APC is really a confused party.
oh yeah. He is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Maghan37: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2016
tongue tongue embarassedWhen PDP was rigging massively, or Wike assasinating APC members Nigeria did not fall. Now that d tables have turned hypocrites are now complaining. Sure!!!!!!!!! embarassedWhen PDP was rigging massively, or Wike assasinating APC members Nigeria did not fall. Now that d tables have turned hypocrites are now complaining. Sure!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by progress69: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

Shut your trap! Am I not suffering the scam of a change? Why shout change when you people want to continue corruption. Your party has ruined any hope left in this country.

Ogbeni get out of here and blow piple lines cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by MyMouth(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
NgcoboP:
inec and Buhari will burn this country. please don't complain when people resort to assassinations...
And don't complain when Buratai and the DSS do the needful!

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Chrisbriss: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

PDP has an unassailable lead in Rivers West, while APC has a good chance in Rivers East....

So my calculation:

Rivers East-APC

Rivers West- PDP

They should release na...
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by progress69: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2016
NgcoboP:
inec and Buhari will burn this country. please don't complain when people resort to assassinations...

Hahaahahaha. Enjoy ur jail term. Clown

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by adem30: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2016
progress69:

Ogbeni get out of here and blow piple lines cheesy

Seems you really know his core job. They should go and resumed back to their pipeline bombing. No one cares any longer

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by bashydemy(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2016
NgcoboP:

How? so PDP must win River? LOL wailing wailers winning election on social media... In a free and fair election PDP cannot defeat APC in River State....

Wike only using thugs to win election.

4 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by QuotaSystem: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations Senator Abe. More seats rolling in shortly.

There is simply no stopping the Lion of Ubima.

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by bashydemy(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:
Nigeria is finished so people's votes no longer count. Please INEC stop disturbing us with results just rig and swear in.

LOL those votes announce no ghost cast those votes?

In a place where PDP how did that happen? INEC no get power to rig those places for APC? Use your brain my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by drskyfly007(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
hahahhaha NgeneUkwenu Wike did not kn what goes around comes around, y did they even allow pdp to win any seat at all, mheeen u ve gat to see wike durin 2015 general election he frustrated amaechi a sittin govr den, and now he is forming innocent, dey must not win any senatorial seat o.
senator George sekibo of PDP won
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Jazzlite: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
MyMouth:
And don't complain when Buratai and the DSS do the needful!
he pointed out the obvious
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

Celebrating doctored results? You should be hiding yourself in shame your corrupt party will ruin this country

Oh... even those places PDP won was doctored? How will your brain function well when you have plots of lands on your head.

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by bashydemy(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

The magic was done overnight na, INEC is an arm of APC, who doesn't know that

LOL PDP is a dead party, You think Sheriff faction of PDP will vote for PDP in any states in Nigeria? They will rather vote APC to spite Markaffi faction...

Tell me as PDP win any election since the PDP brahaha started?

2 Likes

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2016
drskyfly007:
senator George sekibo of PDP won

Win where? Comedians!

1 Like

Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are trying to outsmart someone with a more superior brain than yours
Re: The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) by bashydemy(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

I don't see the humour in this, why do they waste funds conducting elections

Are you making sense at all? Oh... you think they will give Wike chance to repeat what happen in 2015? GEJ is no more in power to to assist Wike anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purported Nigeria Air “Partners” Deny Any Deal With Sirika (Documents) / 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.