Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection (5375 Views)

Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by MrCyril(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2016
opeano:
Hello Nairalanders , with a sorrowful heart I write to seek your help and advice as my 16yr old nephew. Odetayo Henry is currently battling for his life at UCH Ibadan for what Doctors call Kidney infection.
series of tests have been carried out and it doesn't look like he is getting better as his body is well swollen and unable to urinate or pass excrement. so much has been spent and the Oyo state govt worker parents are helpless.

I do hope it is not too late to call. help Needed plz.

I will post his pictures as soon as possible and some of the tests done so far. please HELP

so far, he has been given 16drips and 7blood.

urgent help is needed pls
We are the best in the business. Contact me let's see how we can help. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by Funjosh(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2016
mofy1:
I will advice they take him to oghara teaching hospital. My nephew had similar case which we treated @ a popular clinic in warri(delta state) called LILLY but it couldn't get better until we were refer to delta state teaching hospital oghara. But thank God he is fine today but he is on everyday drugs and I pray one day he will have to stop taking those drugs. May God heal every one of us. Ameen

Please let him adhere strictly to the usage of the drug.
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by opeano(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCyril:
We are the best in the business. Contact me let's see how we can help. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

Thanks for d kind gesture, but I have to say, the family is unable to afford fees to take the boy for check up outside d country. as much as We will love to benefit from the offer. we need assistance from Nigerians
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can Nairalanders donate blood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by opeano(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seun:
Can Nairalanders donate blood?

If we have anyone ready to assist and within Ibadan can do so.
everyone in the family has had to donate one two pints before.
There still remains much test to conduct for which fund not available.
How do We at dis tym open an account in his name or what other means can we get donations for him
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by chacoonder(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
opeano:

His bday is just abt 7days from now. Dec 22nd. I just wish hope can b restored to his ever smiling face again before that date
Why are you so obsessed about his birthday?.An innocent boy is going through pains on the hosp bed, you are here shouting birthday!!!Please stop emphasizing on his birthday,but rather, how to save his life. With proper medical care, i believe he'll be well.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by opeano(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2016
chacoonder:
Why are you so obsessed about his birthday?.An innocent boy is going through pains on the hosp bed, you are here shouting birthday!!!Please stop emphasizing on his birthday,but rather, how to save his life. With proper medical care, i believe he'll be well.

I wish u know how sad and helpless we feel about his condition.
he has never been in such condition and the one thing I still say to him to bring a smile on his face is how we r goin to bake a cake for him on his day.
if it looks like am particular abt his bday, pls know that it isn't like that.

I also have to say, he looks better than he has always been. I will share pics of hiw new look tomorrow.
Thanks to you all for ur concerns and prayers
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by chacoonder(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2016
opeano:

I wish u know how sad and helpless we feel about his condition.
he has never been in such condition and the one thing I still say to him to bring a smile on his face is how we r goin to bake a cake for him on his day.
if it looks like am particular abt his bday, pls know that it isn't like that.
I understand bro..Its just that the birthday thing makes me feel as if you're deviating from the real issues on ground..I must commend you for all your efforts so far,you are a true definition of brotherly love. I pray that all your efforts will not be in vain (Amen).
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by Aminat508(f): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2016
All we be fine!
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by opeano(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
chacoonder:
I understand bro..Its just that the birthday thing makes me feel as if you're deviating from the real issues on ground..I must commend you for all your efforts so far,you are a true definition of brotherly love. I pray that all your efforts will not be in vain (Amen).

Amen. thanks to everyone once again.
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by opeano(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks to you all for your care and concerns during my family's trying times. to the Glory of God. my nephew Odetayo Abiodun Henry was diacharged last weekend and was able to celebrate d xmas holiday with everyone at home. it is the Lords doing and it is marvellous in our sight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 28, 2016
^ That's great.
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by Olusharp(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
opeano:
Hello Nairalanders , with a sorrowful heart I write to seek your help and advice as my 16yr old nephew. Odetayo Henry is currently battling for his life at UCH Ibadan for what Doctors call Kidney infection.
series of tests have been carried out and it doesn't look like he is getting better as his body is well swollen and unable to urinate or pass excrement. so much has been spent and the Oyo state govt worker parents are helpless.

I do hope it is not too late to call. help Needed plz.

I will post his pictures as soon as possible and some of the tests done so far. please HELP

so far, he has been given 16drips and 7blood.

urgent help is needed pls

i have replied your mail...
Re: HELP! Losing My Nephew To Kidney Infection by omoharry(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
how he she doing now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KEDI REVIVE - The Ultimate Solution To Your LIBIDO Problem / Hi Mom's. Best Baby Cream For your Baby. / Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.