Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? (2009 Views)

What Online Based Business Can I Do With 5 Million. / What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? / Can You Give Me 2k Real Human Traffic Daily.i Will Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello guys, I have some money and time right now and I am willing to put 100k plus into any online business that can earn me at least 2k daily. And I am not talking of MMM or the likes, or someone collecting my money and giving me interests. I want something I can do myself. I am a fast typer, fast learner, and a hardorker. I can work 12 hours if necessary. I just need the right information on the right online business. And I also don't want an online business where I have to wait for 60 days or 30 days to collect my earnings. I need a business that can earn me two thousand Naira cash daily, and I get the cash daily. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by bitcoininvesto(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
kayo80:
Hello guys, I have some money and time right now and I am willing to put 100k plus into any online business that can earn me at least 2k daily. And I am not talking of MMM or the likes, or someone collecting my money and giving me interests. I want something I can do myself. I am a fast typer, fast learner, and a hardorker. I can work 12 hours if necessary. I just need the right information on the right online business. And I also don't want an online business where I have to wait for 60 days or 30 days to collect my earnings. I need a business that can earn me two thousand Naira cash daily, and I get the cash daily. Thanks in advance.
U can borrow me the 100k make I dey give u 3k every day for 33 days, after which I will balance u 1k.

4 Likes

Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
bitcoininvesto:

U can borrow me the 100k make I dey give u 3k every day for 33 days, after which I will balance u 1k.

No thank you. I stated above that I want something I can do myself.

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by macloaded: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2016
Start an ecommerce business, sell something that's in high demand, buh with that money, you may need to overwork yourself..........

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2016
macloaded:
Start an ecommerce business, sell something that's in high demand, buh with that money, you may need to overwork yourself..........

Can you break this down for me?
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
It will be difficult to see any online business that will give you N2,000.00 daily with an investment of N100,000.00.
Best bet is taking a risk and checking out the best business you can get online with the lowest risk.

a. Bitcloud mining: above 2% daily (mid to high risk)
b. Forex Manager: Get 10% weekly here (zero to low risk)

b is best with lowest return. You could get N10,000.00 weekly with the option to compound the interest. Compounding for two months gives you a 100% return.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
lady2lady:
Sell e-book on fb ads..

it can give you more than 500k ..
pm me and i will reply wid my number for more information.

but before contacting me,make sure you have a genuine info you can turn to e-book.

No one else should contact me except him oh ..cheesy
ion need hardwork in explaining undecided

Okay. Thanks. I just sent you a PM.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
It will be difficult to see any online business that will give you N2,000.00 daily with an investment of N100,000.00.
Best bet is taking a risk and checking out the best business you can get online with the lowest risk.

b is best with lowest return. You could get N10,000.00 weekly with the option to compound the interest. Compounding for two months gives you a 100% return.

Thanks for the info.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by mubitechnology: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
You all got it wrong in the first place, what value can you add to the society.
Online business take time to grow.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Cheap: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
lady2lady:
Sell e-book on fb ads..

it can give you more than 500k ..
pm me and i will reply wid my number for more information.

but before contacting me,make sure you have a genuine info you can turn to e-book.

No one else should contact me except him oh ..cheesy
ion need hardwork in explaining undecided
pls how can i contact you sir?
My email is OWOLABIOLUWASEUN5912@GMAIL.COM

thanks...
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Can you explain how this works
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2016
0luwajuwon:

Can you explain how this works
It is a forex group on facebook and I will post the links when I am ready. Give me to this Saturday.

The page only works on Saturday with a countdown clock for 24 hours. Minimum deposit is 100$

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

It is a forex group on facebook and I will post the links when I am ready. Give me to this Saturday.

[b]The page only works on Saturday with a countdown clock for 24 hours. [/b]Minimum deposit is 100$

Hmm! Okay.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2016
kayo80:

Hmm! Okay.
Hahaha
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by barapistis(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
kayo80:

i am in ib..lets jv on some real ecommerce business...i hve the pln already...with proof
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
barapistis:

i am in ib..lets jv on some real ecommerce business...i hve the pln already...with proof

Sorry, not interested. What I wan is something I can do myself...100%.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by barapistis(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2016
kayo80:

Sorry, not interested. What I wan is something I can do myself...100%.

i see...even the garu
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2016
lady2lady:
hey !
am a lady oh undecided
not sir grin
i will contact you as soon as time allows .. smiley

Hello...You haven't replied my PM.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by kayo80(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2016
lady2lady:
I've already done that .. It's almost 1hr ago !

Okay. Thanks. Let me check and respond to it.
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Sanuzi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
kayo80:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by surajhohewa: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you want to grow your business, And If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you need to pick the business idea that intersects your passion, critical thinking, skills, and timing. you can read this blog. I hope you will get good results after reading this blog. Visit: https://bestcashing.biz/10-most-successful-small-business-ideas-for-2021/
Re: What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? by Dbestofmasquar(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
OP you want my advice? Its inside this single page

Read: How to make money online (complete guide) and Thank me Later

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / Hello World!!! Online Graphic Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.