Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? (701 Views)

What Online Based Business Can I Do With 5 Million. / Very Active Facebook Page With 25k Likes For Sale!!! / What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by managersam: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
seriously...., None
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by talk2hb1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blogging undecided
5k for hosting and domain name at Qserver
10k for blog writters to write 20posts for you
5k for facebook promotion
5k for unforseen expenses
undecided
You Welcome...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by bnanzip(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
My problem with most Nigerians is the use of these words:
How can I make money - fast, quick, shortest time, quick returns, monthly income etc.

You think business is like playing ludo abi?
If you like don't plan into the future and wait till you have problems before you want to earn money fast. You will end up losing the money and being scammed. No wonder MMM flourished and deceived many like you.

Save that 25k and start learning what you love. When you become conversant with what you love, you can start investing in small amounts until you grow big.

Business is like a newborn baby who cannot walk in a day, it takes time, diligence and persistence to make it successful.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by busybrain123(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
bnanzip:
How can I make money - fast, quick, shortest time, quick returns, monthly income etc.

If you like don't plan into the future and wait till you have problems before you want to earn money fast. You will end up losing the money and being scammed. No wonder MMM flourished and deceived many like you.

Save that 25k and start learning what you love. When you become conversant with what you love, you can start investing in small amounts until you grow big.

Business is like a newborn baby who cannot walk in a day, it takes time, diligence and persistence to make it successful.
Bye.
grin
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
bnanzip:

Bye.

Is like you're my lost twin. We need to connect asap.. This is exactly the advice I would have given. Nothing hurts more than seeing someone who knows nothing about the online world, but want to make money the easiest and quickest way possible. My blog isn't up to 2 months since it went live, but I have recorded tremendous growth. You know the secret? I have been reading everything about blogging for years.. It has been a passion and also a route I know I can make money from..

First thing first, Op should get all the required information and knowledge, then kick off. You can make money from virtually anything online. The difference between a failure and a successful individual is the information they are exposed to. W
That's what they know.

Is not luck, it's you.

2 Likes

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by bnanzip(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:

Is like you're my lost twin. We need to connect asap.. This is exactly the advice I would have given. Nothing hurts more than seeing someone who knows nothing about the online world, but want to make money the easiest and quickest way possible. My blog isn't up to 2 months since it went live, but I have recorded tremendous growth. You know the secret? I have been reading everything about blogging for years.. It has been a passion and also a route I know I can make money from..

First thing first, Op should get all the required information and knowledge, then kick off. You can make money from virtually anything online. The difference between a failure and a successful individual is the information they are exposed to. W
That's what they know.

Is not luck, it's you.
Well said

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by Lagosfinder(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
managersam:
Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks

This ineternet biz
Blogging
Freelance
Affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by managersam: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lagosfinder:

This ineternet biz
Blogging
Freelance
Affiliate marketing

I've created more than 20 blogs but I always fail after few weeks of operation. What's your advise for me please?
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by Enavie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
managersam:

I've created more than 20 blogs but I always fail after few weeks of operation. What's your advise for me please?
20 blogs? Are you for real? If that's true, check my signature and let's talk over WhatsApp.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by Lagosfinder(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
managersam:

One advice i we give you is dont do it alone.
Find a partner or a mentor to work with you
It takes persistence and sacrifice for online business to start paying.
Research about any of the underlisted i gave you and get a mentor or partner

when i mean partner/mentor, i am talking about ones thats its working for them not noise makers without evidence

whatsap me if u wud like me to guide u in the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by bnanzip(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lagosfinder:

One advice i we give you is dont do it alone.
Find a partner or a mentor to work with you
It takes persistence and sacrifice for online business to start paying.
Research about any of the underlisted i gave you and get a mentor or partner

when i mean partner/mentor, i am talking about ones thats its working for them not noise makers without evidence

whatsap me if u wud like me to guide u in the process
The persistence is what he lacks that is why you heard him say he wants it quick. And the persistence is not just for online business but all businesses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money From Your Blog With Information Marketing Business / Rate And Review : A Nairalander Created His First Site / How Good Is Local Host For A Foreign Targeted Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.