Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? (2060 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Watch Video–19yr Old Maid Str!ped Completely Nahked & Beaten For Stealing Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by reejoyce(f): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2016
My friend's brother wants to get married to a 19yr old girl ....I was surprised cos I tink they ar too young for marriage....Wen I told my friend he said it's nt abt age bt abt maturity.... The traditional marriage is to be held dis week Friday Sha...... HML To the young couple..
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by feodan: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2016
if, they both gat dis qualities,, MONEY AND MATURITY _,dey re good 2 go
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by reejoyce(f): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2016
feodan:
if, they both gat dis qualities,, MONEY AND MATURITY _,dey re good 2 go
I dnt know abt maturity bt I know dat d guy has money
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Emodeee: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
e make sense gan.
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
reejoyce:
You like the guy?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2016
I don't see anything bad in it provided they get their priorities right.. I have seen ladies above 25 years yet their dumbness and immaturity are unquantifiable, so it's not really about the age
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Divay22(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
grin na so
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by feodan: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2016
reejoyce:
If d girl isn't mature, there is a risk in DAT marriage
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by George22016(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2016
If she is a Virgin he is good to go

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by redarrr(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2016
its very ok bt because there is maturity,money nd also communication....
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by jane5020(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it, if they are both mature for marriage, i wish them a happy home

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by mayim(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
@27 d guy isn't too young to marry. D girl however at 19 seems young. But I bliv, d bulk of d work wud be on d guy, he needs a lotta maturity and composure to make things work since d girl is still a teenager. But c'mon, maturity doesn't necessarily go with age. kanu d football icon married an 18 yr old and Dey are still going strong. So far they are best of friends, thinks can work. But most importantly, d young man needs a full dose of maturity.
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by firstking01(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2016
If the saying that age is just a mere no is true then they should go ahead.
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Emescot(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Go ask buhari and aisha wen dem marry maybe then u will understand
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2016
The guy would have a lot. Of work to do
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by ThinkSmarter: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
I am 27.8 yrs old currently dating a girl of 26, 24, 23,22, 18, but I can tell you that dis youngest of dem all that z preparing for her SSCE z d most intelligent and mature of them. it z not about age at times.
They are good to go as far as d guy hv a source of income.
Young People re supposed to marry young when their hormones and chromosomes re still @ it's optimum, unfortunately due to financial constraints, itz not always possible.
Marry a girl when her breasts re like towers and enjoy d wife of ur youth not when Olympus has fallen n obeying d law of gravity.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by winetapper: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2016
No matter how matured she is, she still has a lot to learn. Surely she will base on Sister and mother advice for now
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I am 27.8 yrs old currently dating a girl of 26, 24, 23,22, 18, but I can tell you that dis youngest of dem all that z preparing for her SSCE z d most intelligent and mature of them. it z not about age at times.
Young People re supposed to marry young when their hormones and chromosomes re still @ it's optimum, unfortunately due to financial constraints, itz not always possible.
Marry a girl when her breasts re like towers and enjoy d wife of ur youth not when Olympus has fallen n obeying d law of gravity.
Only you dey sample all these babes at once. Oga Solomon! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by jmoore(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
@op, mind your business.
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
She's way too young!!!
She should focus her school and her career before settling down smiley
There's a 99% chance she will end up being a house wife....ewww... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by ThinkSmarter: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Only you dey sample all these babes at once. Oga Solomon! cheesy
I had one girlfriend, whom I was faithful to but she kicked my ass and seriously toyed with my heart Bc she felt she z too cute,though she changed a little bit when she learnt that I hv started to flirt with other girls.
Then I learnt that in order not to be toyed with by ladies, u need not to keep ur egg in one basket, and it z also helping me to experiment n understand women better, not basically for sex.
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Check the age diff btw Omotola and her husband
She got married at the age of 18 yrs till now
reejoyce:
My friend's brother wants to get married to a 19yr old girl ....I was surprised cos I tink they ar too young for marriage....Wen I told my friend he said it's nt abt age bt abt maturity.... The traditional marriage is to be held dis week Friday Sha...... HML To the young couple..

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls ask former Governor of central Bank Mr sanusi Yes is his answer I'm not surprise
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by Ichel: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
Baba for the girls
Re: Is It Okay For A 27yr Old Guy To Get Married To A 19yr Old Girl? by reejoyce(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
You like the guy?
I for hate am?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gifty’s Real Boyfriend Releases Intimate Video Of Himself And Gifty / 18+ Stories Erotic Story- When The Power Goes Out / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.