Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! (74522 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
If Arsenal fans think Bayern's form now will be the same in February, na die be that ooh.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Donnetimmy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Oga 11 players start a match not twelve and Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott; Carzola, Xhaka, Coquelin; Moreal, Koscienly, Mustafi, Bellerin; Cech, are equally up to the task...leaving Arsenal with a wealth of talent on the bench like Ramsey, Gabriel, Ospina, Oxlade, Giroud, Elneny, Perez, Iwobi, and Danny Welbaby (like a new signing) tongue

Lol, Arsenal squard is inferior to Bayern's
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Donnetimmy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
I just shake my head for the Arsenal fans saying Bayern are not in good form as they used to be. that's right but they've been back on track of recent, they're back on the top of the Bundesliga table.

By Febuary it will be An injury infested team like Arsenal against a recovering Bayern Munich team.

#Packmas
#MiaSanMia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by TheVictorious(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Oga 11 players start a match not twelve and Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott; Carzola, Xhaka, Coquelin; Moreal, Koscienly, Mustafi, Bellerin; Cech, are equally up to the task...leaving Arsenal with a wealth of talent on the bench like Ramsey, Gabriel, Ospina, Oxlade, Giroud, Elneny, Perez, Iwobi, and Danny Welbaby (like a new signing) tongue

omo see the people youmentioned sef, in reply. You want fight person wey hold nuclear bomb with banger!!.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by SeyiOmoOba: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
Bayern v Arsenal. angry angry

Arsene Wenger has to be one of the most unlucky managers ever when it comes to the champions league. Another likely second round exit awaits. cry

Bayern Munich never like before...
I tip Arsenal to go through.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

FYI. I'm a hardcore madrid fan, but unhappy with the brand of football Zidane got them playing

Right from sevilla in d super cup we've not addressed our defensive frailties.

Coupled with the way we've played in europe dis season?

And 2nd leg is away?

Do u really think we'd keep a clean sheet @ the bernabeu?

Zidane's brand is good. He's still inexperienced coach but his on the job learning ability is just unique. The likes of Mourinho and Ancelloti ruined the club's philosophy with their studded defensive plays. Zidane, on the other hand, has been able to offset Barcelona as far as the midfield is concerned in the La Liga. He was a midfielder and his focus has been just on that. I must say he has been brilliant even though most of his line ups are sheer gambles. It's not about the clean sheet here. It's about scoring goals. The lesser goals they score, the better for us. I'm so certain that no club, other than Atletico and Juventus, can prevent Madrid from scoring.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by pxjosh(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah, it wasn't me bruh.

But if Samsung comes with the endorsement, ayam ready forrit.. cheesy
I actually took a shot of the poster. May I upload it for u to see angry
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by oyesam2004(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
..WE CAN MAKE IT THIS SEASON... No shaking GUNNERS 4 LIFE...

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by JhyMedex: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. You know what they say about great minds and how they thinkThe second leg will be at the Emirates so I think that's something in Arsenal's favour this time around. One cannot rely on arsenal in games like this though as they have a way faltering on all fronts in February. I won't expect anything though, because ''blessed are they that do not expect, for they shall not be disappointed''
Lol.. Yea right .. I think you got a better sense of humor Dan I though ...

Arsenal are synonymous to faltering.. I however think this current side got some kinda mettle...
Although we've had a couple of injuries in some key positions so far dis season.. The lads have managed to stay unbeaten in d league.. Well save that opening day debacle..

What u say?..
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Appleyard(m): 2:47am On Dec 13, 2016
mukina2:
Manchester City Vs Monaco

Real Madrid Vs Napoli

Benfica Vs Dortmund

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal

Porto Vs Juventus

Bayer Leverkusen v Atlético Madrid

PSG Vs Barcelona

Seville Vs Leicester City

Now that you have poster the draws for round of 16, allow me to pass on some Verdict Apples from my Cosmic golden yard of prediction. cool

1. Man city vs Monaco....

Looking at this two teams, one would discovered that there is a certain schism that lingers in football. Monaco has always fared well in football against English sides. And most times that they have met English oppositions in the knockout stages, they have crossed over to qualify for the next round. Currently they are top of lique 1, while the same cannot be said for Man city who have been struggling lately. Unless the guadiola side recruit in January and rediscover their form, they can kiss the premier league goodbye, and since they will be playing on January with the premier league at the back of their mind as they try to close down on inform Chelsea; Monaco should have the upper hand in terms of psychology. And as a team, they are far more organized than Man city.

Verdict: Monaco to go through on aggregate goals scored.

Real M vs Napoli.

Thougj the Naples club is in fine form, they are however no match for the galaticos. Meetings, Bilic and Hamsik should give the Real defence some tough times, but Madrid superiority lies in the midfield and also in individual qualities that can win any match at anytime.

Verdict: Real to Win both legs.

Benfica vs Dortmund.

Here are two teams that almost evenly matched in every aspect of their play. Both full of flare, attacking and possession gameplay. The only difference is that, Dortmund is more compact and more matured than Benfica.

Verdict: bet on goals over 2.5 for both legs. Dortmund should sneak it.

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Its like the curse of the field (opposite of Ghandaf) will continue to be played yet again on the miserable soccer live of Arsenal that haven't won a MAJOR title since Genesis Chapter One. cheesy mostly after the era of the Henrys, Viera, etc. The have a very poor record against German oppositions, especially against Munich. And am not seeing it changing so soon. They will have to need extra 3 to stop Bayern terrorist attacking concept.

Verdict: Bayern to go through on both legs. Over 1.5 goals in both legs.

Porto vs Juventus

Juventus are not just called the old lady of Italy for nothing sake. This is one of the oldest and among the most decorated in the game. Juventus currently sit on top the Seria a table, and so won't be thinking much about the other teams catching up, while playing Porto. Porto on the other hand does not have the class and type of fire power Juve has. They will certainly try, but they can't prevail at the end.

Verdict: Juve to go through, and first leg should favour them also.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by PresVA: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

I don't think this current Bayern side should be too hard for Arsenal to rape. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think Arsenal will go through this time.
odimma. . hopeless hope grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by brent07(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2016
What about the draw of europa champion league
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by sunshineV(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Funny thing about arsenal is that even if they beat Bayern their next opponent na barca grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by arleck(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Tact:
What are you saying?
sevilla vs leciestercity moanco vs mancity thatz what m talkin about cheesy[quote author=Tact post=51870063]
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2016
TheVictorious:

omo see the people youmentioned sef, in reply. You want fight person wey hold nuclear bomb with banger!!.
hihihihihihi epp dem with small confidence na
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ElDeeVee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
PresVA:
odimma. . hopeless hope grin grin grin

hahahahahaha you wee see na...

where have you been though tongue tongue
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by udatso: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Someone cannot even finish first in peace again. We top group, they bring Bayern, we come second, they bring Barça. UEFA, which one una dey na? angry
Haha. You are so funny. You wan kill person with lafta
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by udatso: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
ambrosini593:
Nothing special about bayern this season. How come they finished behind atletico?
Arsenal is better equipped this time around. Playing bayern is far better than Madrid. Arsenal will qualify
See haters every where especially utd and chelsea fans
I think you are underestimating Atletico Madrid. That team can cause serious problems for any big team.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Ranchhoddas: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
JhyMedex:

Lol.. Yea right .. I think you got a better sense of humor Dan I though ...

Arsenal are synonymous to faltering.. I however think this current side got some kinda mettle...
Although we've had a couple of injuries in some key positions so far dis season.. The lads have managed to stay unbeaten in d league.. Well save that opening day debacle..

What u say?..
Lol...Yesterday's game must have answered your question. There's something champions have that Arsenal lack- 'grit', and it's the manager's fault. There's a kind of aggressive aura that top coaches transmit to their players. Wenger lacks it. Arsenal will NEVER win any major trophy as long as he's in charge.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by JhyMedex: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol...Yesterday's game must have answered your question. There's something champions have that Arsenal lack- 'grit', and it's the manager's fault. There's a kind of aggressive aura that top coaches transmit to their players. Wenger lacks it. Arsenal will NEVER win any major trophy as long as he's in charge.
Lol.. True that .. Just when I decided to spill a little of d appraisal av locked up for some time...

The team lacks spine.. Bunch of Softies!!!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by PresVA: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
ElDeeVee:

hahahahahaha you wee see na...

where have you been though tongue tongue
Ok o.. na here we dey cheesy

I dey o.. career+family no gree me see road again cry
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ElDeeVee(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
PresVA:
Ok o.. na here we dey cheesy

I dey o.. career+family no gree me see road again cry

I can relate. We've been there before and I can tell you it's not easy tongue tongue
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Emasel(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
ElDeeVee:

I can relate. We've been there before and I can tell you it's not easy tongue tongue

in ur dreams abi? grin cheesy
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by PresVA: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Lol.. I hear you grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ElDeeVee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Emasel:

in ur dreams abi? grin cheesy

You need to start trusting people bro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.